Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Between My Dad And My Brother, I Don’t Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between My Dad And My Brother, I Don’t Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy (3829 Views)

My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between My Dad And My Brother, I Don’t Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by Voy(m): 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
Teenage girl laments

It is reported that a teenage girl is currently at a loss over who is the father of her unborn child.

Well in this this thrilling narrative, the young girl explains how she was in an abusive relationship with her dad, also is having an amorous affair with her.

The said lady wrote to relationship expert Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah who anchors iRelationship.

Hello Osi, how are you doing? Trust fine. Your frequent updates on relationship tips have really been helpful.

Please advise me on what to do

I am presently 4 weeks pregnant and confused between my Dad and my stepbrother who is responsible for the child.

I grew up with my dad when I lost my mum at a tender age. My dad took care of me and gave me all I desired. He bought me clothes, took me for good vacations around the globe and every single thing I needed.

I am very obsessed with money and my dad showered me with so much that precisely I became obsessed with his money. All this while my father was aroused towards me.

On a trip sometime back my dad made advances to me and I rejected him.

On returning home my dad locked me up and he r*ped me and that was how an illicit affair began. After every encounter, he gave me so much money to look away. With time it became used to me and I overlooked the abominable act.

Now to make matters worse am also having an affair with his son my stepbrother who just came into the whole scene a few months ago.

My dad had a son from a previous failed marriage when he was in America and I never got to know about him till he surfaced some months ago

He’s cute and very charming, on arrival I felt lust for him. I justified this act because of the pains my father, his dad has put me through

In summary, I sed*uced him and we are currently having a secret relationship.

Is not about blaming me my dad started this whole thing and he paid me to look away.Even when I reported the issue to one of his close friends he told me never to tell anyone that I should instead date him instead of my dad.

I have been bruised and hurt by my dad now I am pregnant and I have enough money I have saved to start a new life.

What do I do? tell my dad and stepbrother am pregnant? Take off the child or quietly travel to Canada have my child there and live a new life far away from these two men. No insult please the deed has been done already she needs your advice.
Re: Between My Dad And My Brother, I Don’t Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by Kingrexyl(m): 4:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
This one nah mumu
Re: Between My Dad And My Brother, I Don’t Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by beresponsible(m): 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
Sick family. How does one get an erection in the company of their daughter or sister? Not to talk about sex and relationship? Twisted

2 Likes

Re: Between My Dad And My Brother, I Don’t Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by Lovelife433(m): 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
Eleribu Oloriburuku ni gbo gbo yin.

1 Like

Re: Between My Dad And My Brother, I Don’t Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by Lightangel65: 6:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
Tell your stepbrother since you love him.
Re: Between My Dad And My Brother, I Don’t Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by zinny377(f): 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hey! Am shocked! shocked
Re: Between My Dad And My Brother, I Don’t Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by drezzyx(m): 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
This is sickening.
Re: Between My Dad And My Brother, I Don’t Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by drezzyx(m): 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
This is sickening.
I want to puke...
Re: Between My Dad And My Brother, I Don’t Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by Lightangel65: 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
drezzyx:
This is sickening.

I want to puke...

It's not a crime though, hear her out
Re: Between My Dad And My Brother, I Don’t Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by Geminita1(f): 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
I'm still surprised that no one is yet generalising Nigerian men as rapists with all the daily reports. Nigerian women are indeed kind and very forgiving.
Re: Between My Dad And My Brother, I Don’t Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by Lightangel65: 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
Geminita1:
I'm still surprised that no one is yet generalising Nigerian men as rapists with all the daily reports. Nigerian women are indeed kind and very forgiving.

Oh at least it is called rape when women are the victims. If it's a man no one cares to listen
Re: Between My Dad And My Brother, I Don’t Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by loswhite(m): 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
Geminita1:
see the way she was mentioning I like money I like money and my dad gave me money to look away... typical of Nigerian women..... money money money... useless generation of girls

2 Likes

Re: Between My Dad And My Brother, I Don’t Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by Voy(m): 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
undecided undecided
loswhite:
see the way she was mentioning I like money I like money and my dad gave me money to look away... typical of Nigerian women..... money money money... useless generation of girls
Re: Between My Dad And My Brother, I Don’t Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by BareFacedLies(m): 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
Voy:
Teenage girl laments

It is reported that a teenage girl is currently at a loss over who is the father of her unborn child.

Well in this this thrilling narrative, the young girl explains how she was in an abusive relationship with her dad, also is having an amorous affair with her.

The said lady wrote to relationship expert Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah who anchors iRelationship.

Hello Osi, how are you doing? Trust fine. Your frequent updates on relationship tips have really been helpful.

Please advise me on what to do

I am presently 4 weeks pregnant and confused between my Dad and my stepbrother who is responsible for the child.

I grew up with my dad when I lost my mum at a tender age. My dad took care of me and gave me all I desired. He bought me clothes, took me for good vacations around the globe and every single thing I needed.

I am very obsessed with money and my dad showered me with so much that precisely I became obsessed with his money. All this while my father was aroused towards me.

On a trip sometime back my dad made advances to me and I rejected him.

On returning home my dad locked me up and he r*ped me and that was how an illicit affair began. After every encounter, he gave me so much money to look away. With time it became used to me and I overlooked the abominable act.

Now to make matters worse am also having an affair with his son my stepbrother who just came into the whole scene a few months ago.

My dad had a son from a previous failed marriage when he was in America and I never got to know about him till he surfaced some months ago

He’s cute and very charming, on arrival I felt lust for him. I justified this act because of the pains my father, his dad has put me through

In summary, I sed*uced him and we are currently having a secret relationship.

Is not about blaming me my dad started this whole thing and he paid me to look away.Even when I reported the issue to one of his close friends he told me never to tell anyone that I should instead date him instead of my dad.

I have been bruised and hurt by my dad now I am pregnant and I have enough money I have saved to start a new life.

What do I do? tell my dad and stepbrother am pregnant? Take off the child or quietly travel to Canada have my child there and live a new life far away from these two men. No insult please the deed has been done already she needs your advice.

Lies!

1 Like

Re: Between My Dad And My Brother, I Don’t Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by Voy(m): 10:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
Lightangel65:

Oh at least it is called rape when women are the victims. If it's a man no one cares to listen
cry
Re: Between My Dad And My Brother, I Don’t Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by Skmoda360(m): 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hokum...... undecided
Re: Between My Dad And My Brother, I Don’t Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by Khd95(m): 6:41am On Dec 11, 2019
U,ur dad, his son are all mad

1 Like

Re: Between My Dad And My Brother, I Don’t Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by Realhommie(m): 6:58am On Dec 11, 2019
All these relationship experts and their lies...

Though i know stuff like this happen especially in our society but i doubt the authenticity of this very story. These people can do anything for traffic, Joro easily comes to mind.
Re: Between My Dad And My Brother, I Don’t Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by TallPck1(m): 7:09am On Dec 11, 2019
This family is cursed! And the girl sef na the problem with her money money money!!!
Re: Between My Dad And My Brother, I Don’t Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by drezzyx(m): 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
Lightangel65:

It's not a crime though, hear her out
They are all mad.
Re: Between My Dad And My Brother, I Don’t Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by elmagnifico411(m): 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
People dey lie for Africa! Bulshit!
Re: Between My Dad And My Brother, I Don’t Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by seojiang: 3:57am On Dec 13, 2019
Im really impressed by it.
If you need to know about anniversary gifts ideas, please click below link.

https://www.customyourdesign.com/anniversary-gifts-for-him
https://www.customyourdesign.com/anniversary-gifts-for-her
Re: Between My Dad And My Brother, I Don’t Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy by Lightangel65: 8:11am On Dec 13, 2019
Khd95:
U,ur dad, his son are all mad

She isn't complaining about it,

(1) (Reply)

After Loosing To Sevilla Man Utd Decides To Break Hearts With New Jersey!!! / Is It Gay To Look At These Big Gym Bums? (PICS) / Nairaland Women Exposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.