Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? (2595 Views)

Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) / It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2019
armyofone:
Nothing is wrong being gay or Lesbians by the way.
Goodnight MrBrownJay1

again, thats not the point... stick to the issue at hand.
you are claiming that men who indulge in anal sex with women are closeted gays.... so my question was: would you also call all women who indulge in cunnilingus closeted lesbians?! would you also call all men into BJ closeted gays?!

we all know that there is nothing wrong with being gay/lesbian, but there is something seriously wrong with people who claim that a couple indulging in a heterosexual act are closeted gays/lesbians. now i would understand if you dont indulge in anal sex (to each their own), but just because you dont, while millions of hetero couples indulge in it, shouldnt be a reason for you to write nonsense online.

have a fantastic day
MBJ chairman of NL proud anal sex lovers

1 Like

Re: A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? by Palehair: 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
stupidity:
I saw my colleague watching this American series “modern family”.

I only watched a scene where this little girl came into the living room and asked “daddy, where’s daddy?”

I was still for some seconds trying to understand what I just heard!!

Is there really a family out there that consist of “a man, another man and their kid(s)

I know it’s adopted kids for sure but

Doesn’t such arrangement corrupt that little girl’s mind/reasoning forever?

To answer your shoddy question

Go on Instagram and search for the page gayswithkids and you will be amazed
Re: A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? by Prognose: 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2019
bodemattews:
It’s a free world bro. People have the right to do whatever the Bleep they want.

Which is why the world is going to sh!t smiley
Re: A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
Palehair:

To answer your shoddy question

Go on Instagram and search for the page gays with kids and you will be amazed
i can’t view such page. angry disgusting.
Re: A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? by Palehair: 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2019
stupidity:
i can’t view such page. angry disgusting.
Well, you asked and there are lots of gay couples with straight kids also lots of straight couples with gay kids. Sexuality isn't influenced by parenting construct

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should He Move In With His Wife? / ... / How Do You Leave A Nigerian Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.