Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" (5618 Views)

The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra / The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
Higher.....

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
More

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by INTROVERT1: 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
Well done sir. We are into detail drawing in case you need our service.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 8:07am On Dec 17, 2019
Expecting another supply of blocks for this site this morning........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 8:08am On Dec 17, 2019
INTROVERT1:
Well done sir. We are into detail drawing in case you need our service.

The drawings for this house has already been done. Welcome.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by INTROVERT1: 10:28am On Dec 17, 2019
spyder880:

The drawings for this house has already been done. Welcome.

Just in case of another proposed structure.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by Conceptman: 10:39am On Dec 17, 2019
spyder880:
We did the concrete blinding of this fence yesterday. Today, we plan to start raising the fence walls, my workers are already on site. More pictures later today.
congrats oga spyder

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 10:50am On Dec 17, 2019
Conceptman:
congrats oga spyder

Thank you Bro.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
Getting ready for tomorrow's work.......

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 7:49am On Dec 19, 2019
Raising the fence to the final level we want for now.........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 7:54am On Dec 19, 2019
Completing the back of the fence.......

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by tranxo(m): 7:59am On Dec 19, 2019
I thought it is the norm to have a pillar at the corner of a fence. I have seen several fences separate at the corner over time.
spyder880:
Raising the fence to the final level we want for now.........
Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 8:08am On Dec 19, 2019
tranxo:
I thought it is the norm to have a pillar at the corner of a fence. I have seen several fences separate at the corner over time.

The situation we met on ground is that some owners of the plots behind have fenced their land and didn't put any pillars, what this means is that if I want to put a pillar on this spot, I will have to knock down part of his existing fence to place a pillar at the point we share a beacon. This is a tricky manoeuvre that if not handled well can result in big conflict since the owners at the back cannot be reached now to witness their fence removal.

However, I think there's no danger to the fence since the 4 lands that intersects at the beacon will share this fence joint, there will be no gap for the section to fail since each segment is supporting each section at the top of the beacon. The right hand side has a pillar. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by tranxo(m): 8:13am On Dec 19, 2019
Oh i see. Jisi ike nwanne.
spyder880:

The situation we met on ground is that some owners of the plots behind have fenced their land and didn't put any pillars, what this means is that if I want to put a pillar on this spot, I will have to knock down part of his existing fence to place a pillar at the point we share a beacon. This is a tricky manoeuvre that if not handled well can result in big conflict since the owners at the back cannot be reached now to witness their fence removal.

However, I think there's no danger to the fence since the 4 lands that intersects at the beacon will share this fence joint, there will be no gap for the section to fail since each segment is supporting each section at the top of the beacon. The right hand side has a pillar. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
Getting ready to roll......

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2019
Setting out this building space.......

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2019
More

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2019
Then, let's excavate!

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2019
The excavation here is so difficult, with a land that is stone hard.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 6:02pm On Dec 20, 2019
We're basically chiselling through gravel, small stone formations......

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
Let's close the front of the compound, we plan to install two gates in the front tomorrow........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
Stone gravel..........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 9:16am On Dec 21, 2019
We gather to work this morning.........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by Hum2020: 11:52am On Dec 21, 2019
@spyder880 congratulations nice job ,sir I discovered that in Enugu the soil formations are different but overall the state is good locations to build good home
Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hum2020:
@spyder880 congratulations nice job ,sir I discovered that in Enugu the soil formations are different but overall the state is good locations to build good home

The soil is excellent for building, especially in the rocky zones which account for over 95% of Enugu. But the downside is the cost of excavation. These workers are charging me over N2,000 to dig each partition, and another N1,000 for each column base. That's high.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2019
More excavation of foundation trenches ongoing.......

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by Hum2020: 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2019
spyder880:

The soil is excellent for building, especially in the rocky zones which account for over 95% of Enugu. But the downside is the cost of excavation. These workers are charging me over N2,000 to dig each partition, and another N1,000 for each column base. That's high.
Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by Hum2020: 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
My oga I think you people give out the job once why should they ask for sure amount from you because of the formation of the soil well you are in better position to Handle them but to me this is very high cost
Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hum2020:
My oga I think you people give out the job once why should they ask for sure amount from you because of the formation of the soil well you are in better position to Handle them but to me this is very high cost

I usually give out this job on contract and allow one of my workers whi is also a digger to control and pay others, but the guy has travelled for Christmas sobi was left to do the negotiating myself. They are just factoring the hard ground into their pricing.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2019
But we still worked well today........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2019
Let's get down on it.........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by Conceptman: 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
spyder880:
But we still worked well today........
the view is very attractive from the fence work, nice work oga spyder. Success bros

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mainland Gardens Estate Prototype & Proposal! (3 Pics) A Must Read! / Fully Equipped Hair Salon For Sale @ Ajah 07065516856 / Build A 4 Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation To Roofing With 4.5 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.