Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,768 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship (53241 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) / 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by zinny377(f): 11:34am On Dec 11, 2019
Wow! Love is not a myth actually...congratulations
Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by penjm: 11:34am On Dec 11, 2019
True love!
Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by ledaman: 11:36am On Dec 11, 2019
Chizmickey:
Those people up north are very funny humans with low brains and high sexual libido. they can do anything to satisfy there foolish urge. No wonder they can kill for imaginary 72 virgins
Baby factory products! by their name you will know them.

1 Like

Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by TwoBottles: 11:37am On Dec 11, 2019
dalass:

82 year old kpekus? grin grin grin

It doesn't matter, him go pour annointing oil inside lipsrsealed
Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by Beetobee(f): 11:43am On Dec 11, 2019
nairalanduseles:
Cute .....they are so good together wish them happiness........people should learn to celebrate with people and if it offends you keep it to yourselves........so annoying ........like seriously because they are old they should not be happy .....judge yourselves

Like honestly! What makes people think others should live according to the thinkers' dictates? And if you check those sadists' lifestyles, a pig wouldn't go near them

1 Like

Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by aliamimar(f): 11:45am On Dec 11, 2019
[quote author=titiloyeblog post=84806942]
The bridegroom, who expressed happiness on finding a life partner, said the marriage was based on true love.

On her part, the bride said she would be an obedient wife to her groom, even though he is eight years younger than her.

“My happiness today is equal to that of a pilgrim traveling to Mecca. I am in a happy mood because I have found the love of my love. I promise to be obedient to him. We shall live as husband and wife and do whatever married couples do, not only to be bringing him water or taking water to the toilet for him. I will be cooking him delicious food,” she promised.

Haaaaaaaaaa

Aye Akamora.
Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by Caseless: 11:46am On Dec 11, 2019
Chizmickey:
Those people up north are very funny humans with low brains and high sexual libido. they can do anything to satisfy there foolish urge. No wonder they can kill for imaginary 72 virgins
Mr "high brain" , who invented rocket or spacecraft, you're exposing yourself here. So many of you we had opportunity of interacting with are as poor as you think the northerners are.

1 Like

Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by taren: 11:47am On Dec 11, 2019
[s]
Johans1991:
at least they do not import and export drugs.
They are not ritualistic
They don't have baby factory
They are not arm robbers
They doesn't chest beat. You do anyhow you see anyhow.
They are not criminal minded like some people that 90% of their tribe are criminals
They didn't sacrifice 3000000 life's.
Their leaders are not coward like the gorilla that ran ivory coarse or the hunch back that is acting blue film.
[/s]
Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by aliamimar(f): 11:48am On Dec 11, 2019
citruslimited:
Hmmm.
My fellow nairalanders pls can anyone figure out the real purpose of this marriage ??

Because I don't see any !!!!

According to the couple, the real purpose thus

The bridegroom, who expressed happiness on finding a life partner, said the marriage was based on true love. On her part, the bride said she would be an obedient wife to her groom, even though he is eight years younger than her.
“My happiness today is equal to that of a pilgrim traveling to Mecca. I am in a happy mood because I have found the love of my love. I promise to be obedient to him. We shall live as husband and wife and do whatever married couples do, not only to be bringing him water or taking water to the toilet for him. I will be cooking him delicious food,” she promised.
Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by frowland(m): 11:48am On Dec 11, 2019
Chizmickey:

Not all articles are read, hate and insult. Jeez!
Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by somehow: 11:55am On Dec 11, 2019
This goes to show that you are the person with a low brain capacity. You believe marriage is all about sex, so your low brain concluded that they got married at their ages because of sex!
Chizmickey:

1 Like

Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by Bimpe29: 11:58am On Dec 11, 2019
Happy married life to them.
Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by Zubi10(m): 11:59am On Dec 11, 2019
Chizmickey:
What is your pain idiot pig...

1 Like

Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by tonysunkan: 11:59am On Dec 11, 2019
Love conquers all barriers. Congrats to them.
Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by peeddy(m): 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2019
Wish their union the best with children...
Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by frozen70(f): 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2019
NwsBoy:
cheesy Wow...
grin Marriage......hmm
D man will not enjoy because his dick is old and also Down there(the woman) is weak and the elasticity is beyond imagination.... infact non of them will enjoy knacking....unless they are getting married for love..

Well...This year have been amazing anyway!!

Read the silly and senseless comment you made

Pray not to be lonely in life not even at that age

Companionship is one thing you can't deny yourself off, if not, you are better off dead

Love can be found at any age and it remains sweet as ever

3 Likes

Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by Gibsonho(m): 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2019
Grandpa still wan knack
Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by Roozzaay(m): 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2019
Chizmickey:

I actually jump on this thread to read comments from you children of hate and fortunately you are the first idiot i see. At least the old man wasn't bleeping or impregnated his own daughter like your distance relative caught i Nnewi few days ago wink

4 Likes

Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by Roozzaay(m): 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
frozen70:

Companionship is one thing you can't deny yourself off, if not, you ate better off dead

People with low IQ always thinks relationship/love/marriage is only about sex and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by Macon1212: 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2019
Baba ngbeyawo laagbo aki gbo iya nrele oko
Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by Myhusband(m): 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2019
Venice789:
Which kain tin be dis....

is your signature true?
Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by AnanseK(m): 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2019
Chizmickey:

Hatred is in your blood
Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by dalass(f): 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2019
TwoBottles:

It doesn't matter, him go pour annointing oil inside lipsrsealed
Lobatan grin
Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by frozen70(f): 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2019
Roozzaay:

People with low IQ always thinks relationship/love/marriage is only about sex and nothing more.

You are absolutely right
Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by NwsBoy: 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
frozen70:

Companionship is one thing you can't deny yourself off, if not, you ate better off dead

That is why I said unless they are getting married for the sake of love..
Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by BabaRamota1980: 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2019
I like their photoshoot, refreshing.
Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by ajebuter(f): 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2019
citruslimited:
Hmmm.
My fellow nairalanders pls can anyone figure out the real purpose of this marriage ??

Because I don't see any !!!!

Marriage at that age is not about sex or procreation but about companionship and elimination of loneliness
Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by philips007(m): 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2019
Her vj go don rust by now and his gbola go don get wrinkles all over. Anyway, HML to dem sha
Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by mechanics(m): 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2019
Hmmmm.
Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by mechanics(m): 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship by Ambless34(m): 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2019
Could diz be extra time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Marries After 17 Years Of Dating / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? / Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.