Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Better Eyes Contacts - Cockerels - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Better Eyes Contacts - Cockerels (367 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) / Look At How These Ladies Open Their Legs Wide And Close Their Eyes (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Better Eyes Contacts - Cockerels by Cockanfanta: 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2019
Article underdevelopment. Please follow to get updates

The Cockerels

No matter the level of skills you have eyes contacts is one of best tools you can have. And it also one of the most missuse. It can tell whether you a confident person or not, cheerful or sad. It fun when you know what you're doing and really uncomfortable when you don't.

In the Cockerels it is much more preferable to get women to look at you first before you do. Yeah it feel more correct and more powerful(more powerful than her to look at you just because she noticed someone staring)
When she does she it mean she is declaring her interest in you and Also mean you're a person of value for her to had noticed you.
So by default chasing.

#When she looks at you while you are looking away it shows that she is the more interested party. And she sure value you more than men she caught staring at her.

How to get this effect is what I will be posting tomorrow.

To be caught stealing glances is the last thing you want. It means you have declared all interest for her and you're completely conquered.

And outright staring, yeah seems kind of creepy.

But if you're still going to look be very confident about it.

Still typing.
Re: Better Eyes Contacts - Cockerels by Cockanfanta: 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
In gett this effect a popular way is to slowly turn your head first so that she will noticed you and look at you, then your eyes. undecided yeah it works 2/5 of the times

Move your head slowly and your eyes slower, she sees it coming and look at you first..
Re: Better Eyes Contacts - Cockerels by Cockanfanta: 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
More coming later....

TODO: Grammar check.
If you notice error mention me in that thread called junk.

Any contributions comment below

(1) (Reply)

How To Cheat And Get Away With It. / Happy Birthday Mates / Learn How To Spy On Your Cheating Boyfriend/girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.