Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

How To Cheat And Get Away With It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Cheat And Get Away With It. (367 Views)

Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? / Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cheat And Get Away With It. by Dogalmighty17: 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
A little disclaimer:
1. This post is for men who are in committed relationships and truly love her. But let's face it. Bleep up happens.
2. I am not advocating cheating. But there is a thing called tripodal relationship. A third party outside can provide what is lacking in your relationship. No wife/fiancee possesses all the qualities you desire. But you don't have to throw her away. You can get the missing bit outside. Women do this part a lot.

Now, the thing is, as a guy, married or not, there are times when you step out of line. Nigerian women by virtue of their nature, get complacent as soon as they sense the security marriage or confirmation that she is number one offers. They stop trying to do the things that won your heart initially. However, even I must tell you that it isn't reason enough for you to cheat. But if you have to, go about it smartly.

First thing. Don't even think of cheating if you have not made your wife/fiancee comfortable in every way possible. Make sure financially and sexually she is very content. If you are not capable of doing this, then she should be the one to cheat on you.

Never ever take your lay to your house, hangout spot or any place your wife/fiancee associates with you.

As a rule, make sure your wife/fiancee knows where you are at any particular time. The reason for this is simple. You need to build trust. Most women don't have the tenacity to follow up with your schedule. Once you have her trust, you can proceed to do whatever it takes to satisfy your libido. You have already decided to cheat. Breaking trust should not be an issue for you.

Now let's talk about your phone. should she have free access to it or not? I think she should. Let her have access to everything. Your messages, Facebook, call records and WhatsApp. No problem. The sensitive things you need hidden, there are apps for that. Download and use.

How should you save the numbers of your flings on your phone? Simple! It must not be by their names. Your fling is called Cynthia? Save her name as carpenter. Her name is Tina? Save her name as Tony. Just remember that the first alphabet is associated with the particular lady. Your wife/fiancee won't bother to call those numbers. Remember I've shown you how to hide the messages from them.

Always let your fling know that you are just with her because you want to get between her legs. Don't promise what you can't deliver. Trust me, ladies prefer a guy tell them upfront what it is he desires from them. Straight up, tell her you want to Bleep her. 3 out 10 ladies will slap you. The other 7 will Bleep you. Telling them straight up what you are after, will save you unnecessary expenses. Why spend when you won't get down with her in the end?

Never transfer money from your account to any of your flings. Go to the bank. Pay cash. You don't want money transfer to expose you later. Trust me. By transferring money, the alert your fling got from you is proof that can be used against you. Avoid it.

Please in your interest, tell your intended fling your relationship status always. If you are married or you have a fiancee, tell your fling. So she doesn't expect something more concrete from you.

Most women can forgive you having a fling. Few will forgive you for developing a relationship outside.

That said, this post is to help you sick idiots who go and misbehave and then come and worry us here on nairaland.

Re: How To Cheat And Get Away With It. by uboma(m): 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
Lolz

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Dream Of Being a Gay? / Why Are Some Women Like This? / The Debate Continues...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.