Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) (46329 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) / Wole Soyinka And Chimamanda Adichie At The Felabration 2019, Pictured Together / Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by Boyooosa(m): 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2019
Those two spots are really red
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by 12345baba(m): 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2019
See her red breast

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2019
Mningsql:
today's ticket is ready for pay after winning
chat me up now
080-66-87-16-98
winning is guaranteed
undecided
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by kenturkish(m): 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2019
Mningsql:
today's ticket is ready for pay after winning
chat me up now
080-66-87-16-98
winning is guaranteed
can you not be an ass hole you scammer, dont spam this thread with your cheap 10k plots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by Grupo(m): 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2019
nochillatalll:
In as much as I like this woman I still blame her for the rubbish set of feminists being bred right now. angry

She should fix the rubbish mentality she doled out to these hoes angry

Which rubbish mentality are you talking about? Mention them, please.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by mekaboy(m): 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2019
Freshprime:
Stupid girl, person wey ask Hillary Clinton say why she put wife on her profile, see her dress self, stupid feminist

Both hilary and chimanda are women like your mother. Look at what she gave birth to?

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by PerkinDossier: 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2019
Ada Anambra. True definition of beauty and brain

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by luminouz(m): 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2019
Eskdale:
Chai See beauty
Beauty? shocked

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by Aboguede(m): 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2019
Feminist on the lose
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by Nigerfine3: 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2019
itsme01:
i still dont get how this is news
You don't get how this is news or you do not like her?
If your BB Naija is news and one of 100 most influential people is attending an event is no news to you.....check yourself oga

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by NaijadrivaCars: 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
Obosiland:
Nnukwu Ada
Nwoke Obosi, Lee kwanu?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by Aboguede(m): 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
She is a SADIST Feminist!

Working for the wrong people too

nochillatalll:
In as much as I like this woman I still blame her for the rubbish set of feminists being bred right now. angry

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by Topmaike007(m): 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2019
It's a pity that I can't write a story despite my love for novels....
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by mrwonlasewonie: 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2019
Freshprime:
Stupid girl, person wey ask Hillary Clinton say why she put wife on her profile, see her dress self, stupid feminist
chaiiii

Pele o.chimanda must really be the cause of your frustrations grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by FeedbackNG: 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
She Looks stunning.

If you are a Nigerian student in any university, polytechnic or college of education, Hurry and register on FSL to get access to Latest scholarships, SIWES updates, competitions, giveaways and relevant opportunities for students.
https://www.feedbackstrategy.net/registration.php

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
nochillatalll:

Fix what exactly??! That lack of intelligence and inability of our young ladies to fully comprehend the true concept of feminism is not her making, and completely pre-dates her.

Mrs. Adichie never doled out rubbish... She gave her well read and researched opinion. The choice of individuals to misconstrue anything is beyond her control.

6 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by mrwonlasewonie: 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2019
Aboguede:
She is a SADIST Feminist!

Working for the wrong people too

solution:

Go and form a group fighting for men's right ABI if you don't like her movement,you have the right to form your own and give it a title since she's a sadist grin

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by NaijaElba(m): 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
wont she marry? who's breakn her Kitty-Cat?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by Parada: 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2019
There is a huge difference btw being a good writer n being beautiful. Chiamanda is indeed an exceptional writer but beauty she is not even average. Please address her with the right quality not fooling yourself on SM.

Eskdale:
Chai See beauty

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by Irore: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
lavistalo:
true daughter of the soil
The woman head full with bukuru….She can read, write and speak ehnn with humour. Gifted brain.

Who will tell us about her matrimony; husband, children?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by yugotee: 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
This post is misleading! The hotel in question is not Geneva Resort but DE SANTOS HOTEL, which currently is one of the best hotels in Awka. Poster should correct the heading and give credit to whom it is due. Thanks...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by Myhusband(m): 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2019
Adichie my love kiss
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by paix(m): 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
She's the exact opposite of most of the women in Nigeria. She uses her head to achieve success, while the other class use their bottom and unclothedness as their selling point.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by chiblaze07(m): 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2019
How to Succeed in Goat Farming Business

Are you thinking of starting a goat farming business?
I have made it very simple for you. Head over to https://agro4africa.com/goat-farming-business to read up these 11 easy to implement steps to succeed in goat farming.

Here is a bit of what was covered in the article;
1. How to a market survey for goat farming
2. How to Select suitable goat breeds
3. What equipment you need for goat farming
4. The different types of Goat housing and Fencing and so on.

There is so much more details in the article.
Just click on this link to get all the goat farming tips immediately. - https://agro4africa.com/goat-farming-business

Like, tag a friend and share this post to help someone succeed in goat farming business.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2019
Now i have seen a book i will read within this december..... "Dispossessed by james Eze".

But who is even trying to dispossessed the other My thoughts this work of art will be intrigued....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Read A Book Today!!! / Strangest Books Ever Written (photos) / Chimamanda Adichie Protesting Against Donald Trump In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.