Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) (46320 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) / Wole Soyinka And Chimamanda Adichie At The Felabration 2019, Pictured Together / Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by linearity: 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
nelsonoba:

Mr or Mrs or Miss, I did not just say "feminist", I was very apt with my adjective to describe her feminism as "crazy". A feminist who goes about challenging the culture that says women should honour their husbands when they get married by taking on their husband's surname is a CRAZY FEMINIST! To say the least, Chimamanda Adichie is very intelligent, but morally bankrupt! I have better role models to recommend to my female friends, or children

Your mindset and position is typical. Her husband did not complain, you can't be more catholic than the Pope.

BTW: Which culture's book is it written that, women must take their husband's name after marriage; I need the chapter, section and verse. It was my "culture" sometimes ago to kill twins, until it was stopped, some culture still regard certain people as outcast/osu, while some other cultures who use to do it have changed; some culture deny females their parental inheritance, but the Supreme court have ruled that illegal and unconstitutional.

Morality simply entails the principles of right vs wrong or goodness vs bad; I do not know what gives you conclusion that her positions are wrong or bad and yours are right or good? When you could be the morally bankrupt one here by the application of your principles; especially, if you do not kill twins, do not ensure your wills clearly excludes your daughters from inheritance and practice the Osu cast exclusions to the max and many other cultures practiced by your forefathers.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by nelsonoba: 12:12am On Dec 12, 2019
[s]
linearity:

Your mindset and position is typical. Her husband did not complain, you can't be more catholic than the Pope.

BTW: Which culture's book is it written that, women must take their husband's name after marriage; I need the chapter, section and verse. It was my "culture" sometimes ago to kill twins, until it was stopped, some culture still regard certain people as outcast/osu, while some other cultures who use to do it have changed; some culture deny females their parental inheritance, but the Supreme court have ruled that illegal and unconstitutional.

Morality simply entails the principles of right vs wrong or goodness vs bad; I do not know what gives you conclusion that her positions are wrong or bad and yours are right or good? When you could be the morally bankrupt one here by the application of your principles; especially, if you do not kill twins, do not ensure your wills clearly excludes your daughters from inheritance and practice the Osu cast exclusions to the max and many other cultures practiced by your forefathers.
[/s]

If you are one of them feminists, just say so and go answer your own name in your husband's house.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by stevio(m): 2:00am On Dec 12, 2019
The rest including your mum,wife and sisters angry
Ausrichie:
One of the only sensible women in this country the rest.... grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by mrwonlasewonie: 5:53am On Dec 12, 2019
Freshprime:
I see you are sick and need attention but you need it from a doctor and I am not your doctor any mention from you will not be replied attention seeker
yepaaaa grin

So you quickly knew how to run when you equally met a troll ABI? grin

Na only you think say you get craze for head ABI? grin

Oya run fast o tongue
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by mrwonlasewonie: 5:56am On Dec 12, 2019
Aboguede:
She has separated many young people from their loved ones and deceived many young ladies from enjoying life all in the name of RIGHT

In reality, no woman is interested in BOSS position. All women ask for is usually happy life and not nuns pathetic life

FrK her frk her talkative mouth

all women? Please speak for yourself grin

You must really think that you are so important to know what ALL women want grin

Oga stop ranting and form a men's right group to counter her so we can hear word.till then shut the fok up grin

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by Aboguede(m): 9:09am On Dec 12, 2019
We MEn are not complaining.

You ur self abi u go like to sister marry for mother marry?

Anyways it's normal got people to chose what they want in life but it is not new after all many women choose to be celibate for ever and many did so before the the era of social media

It is only irritating these dayz how some women has become complete hypocrites by claiming " I don't need any idiot called Man"but at the same time they are the ones to tell other women how stay with their men

If you chose Right, just find like minds and keep ur circle and stop playing the DEvil's roll for him

mrwonlasewonie:

You must really think that you are so important to know what ALL women want grin

Oga stop ranting and form a men's right group to counter her so we can hear word.till then shut the fok up grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by Aboguede(m): 9:31am On Dec 12, 2019
Look at the kind of FoOd u put in there

Now, tell me, would u prefer a dog, woman or complete man to Eat that food?

Sweety, take my advice, stop following that MAN in women dress called chimamanda and her hypocrisy. She is a lesbian who want to steal lovers from their husbands

Thank me later grin

mrwonlasewonie:

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by mrwonlasewonie: 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
Aboguede:
Look at the kind of FoOd u put in there

Now, tell me, would u prefer a dog, woman or complete man to Eat that food?

Sweety, take my advice, stop following that MAN in women dress called chimamanda and her hypocrisy. She is a lesbian who want to steal lovers from their husbands

Thank me later grin

lmaooo pervert grin

What does my picture have to do with the issue on ground grin

You call chimanda a man in a womans body and also a lesbian yet she's married with a kid grin

When you don't like someone must you manufacture ridiculous tales about them? grin

Insecurity is really reeking in your post grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by mrwonlasewonie: 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
Aboguede:

We MEn are not complaining.

You ur self abi u go like to sister marry for mother marry?

Anyways it's normal got people to chose what they want in life but it is not new after all many women choose to be celibate for ever and many did so before the the era of social media

It is only irritating these dayz how some women has become complete hypocrites by claiming " I don't need any idiot called Man"but at the same time they are the ones to tell other women how stay with their men

If you chose Right, just find like minds and keep ur circle and stop playing the DEvil's roll for him

everything in life is all about choices.everyone will choose who ever they'll follow at the end of the day
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by Aboguede(m): 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
Yes I don't like her and her stereotype ideas.

The photo has all my brain spinning

You are very wicked oh. You purposely put that in there to give people headache

mrwonlasewonie:
lmaooo pervert grin

You call chimanda a man in a womans body and also a lesbian yet she's married with a kid grin

When you don't like someone must you manufacture ridiculous tales about them? grin

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by mrwonlasewonie: 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2019
Aboguede:
Yes I don't like her and her stereotype ideas.

The photo has all my brain spinning

You are very wicked oh. You purposely put that in there to give people headache

it's ok not to like someone but to start slandering them is low of you
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by Aboguede(m): 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2019
Just like you like her so much to defend her no matter what

I too her opposition

Let's give her and her matter burial

What will it cost me to Eat that delicious food? tongue

mrwonlasewonie:
it's ok not to like someone but to start slandering them is low of you
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by mrwonlasewonie: 3:46am On Dec 13, 2019
Aboguede:
Just like you like her so much to defend her no matter what

I too her opposition

Let's give her and her matter burial

What will it cost me to Eat that delicious food? tongue

pervert.go and eat your mummy's "food" first
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by Aboguede(m): 7:21am On Dec 13, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
pervert.go and eat your mummy's "food" first

Should I die eating that women's bobi?

I let go of it long long time

Joke apart

Am ready for the troubles that may arise all for that ukwu Nnabe embarassed
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by 9jaRealist: 9:11am On Dec 13, 2019
nochillatalll:
In as much as I like this woman I still blame her for the rubbish set of feminists being bred right now. angry

She should fix the rubbish mentality she doled out to these hoes angry

The ranting of another sexist and primordial Nigerian male misogynist...smh grin
>
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 13, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
lmaooo pervert grin

Jay-Z's mom is a lesbian Just saying oh.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by mrwonlasewonie: 10:40am On Dec 13, 2019
Ausrichie:

Jay-Z's mom is a lesbian Just saying oh.
and she's still with her husband performing the lesbianism? wink
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by mrwonlasewonie: 10:41am On Dec 13, 2019
Aboguede:

Should I die eating that women's bobi?

I let go of it long long time

Joke apart

Am ready for the troubles that may arise all for that ukwu Nnabe embarassed
Pele tie
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 13, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
and she's still with her husband performing the lesbianism? wink
Oh a good point though.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by Aboguede(m): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
Pele tie

Still waiting for the answer
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by mrwonlasewonie: 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
Aboguede:

Still waiting for the answer
continue waiting till your grandma becomes a virgin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by Aboguede(m): 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
continue waiting till your grandma becomes a virgin

Virgin in 9ja shocked

Ok oh.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by unbitchable(m): 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2019
koyyes:
Better woman wey sabi better thing.
Greet your mixed race husband for me and your beautiful children.
We, the woke ones find you worthy of emulating.
let me see your pix

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Read A Book Today!!! / Strangest Books Ever Written (photos) / The Complete James Hardly Chase Novels In Epub, Pdf And Mobi Formats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.