Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) (46321 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) / Wole Soyinka And Chimamanda Adichie At The Felabration 2019, Pictured Together / Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege At Stanel World Awka. Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by liquidity(m): 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2019
Pls it's [b]De Santos Hotel Awka[/b] and nt Geneva .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by Freshprime(m): 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2019
I shake head for you and your mother, you are nothing but a disgusting Yahoo person
mekaboy:

Both hilary and chimanda are women like your mother. Look at what she gave birth to?

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2019
Freshprime:
Stupid girl, person wey ask Hillary Clinton say why she put wife on her profile, see her dress self, stupid feminist

Mumu. Why is her life decisions hurting you like this?

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by nelsonoba: 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
Ausrichie:
One of the only sensible women in this country the rest.... grin

Brilliant? Yes. Sensible? Big NO! She is just a brilliant crazy feminist. In case you don't know, people can be very clever and intelligent, yet very foolish at the same time. They are all not the same thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by Freshprime(m): 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
Clearly you are nothing but a frustrated man who have been upset by a woman sorry
mrwonlasewonie:
chaiiii

Pele o.chimanda must really be the cause of your frustrations grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by sweetrace(f): 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
Freshprime:
Stupid girl, person wey ask Hillary Clinton say why she put wife on her profile, see her dress self, stupid feminist

You call her stupid, yet look at the quality of people that celebrate her. Even Hillary Clinton celebrates her.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by Freshprime(m): 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
Hillary Clinton is not God and her flaws were shown in the election look at the positivity not the negativity, yeah she might be a great writer but the things I said about her earlier her deplorable and it is funny you wanna throw the baby out with the bath water by supporting both her bad and good side
sweetrace:

You call her stupid, yet look at the quality of people that celebrate her. Even Hillary Clinton celebrates her.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2019
nelsonoba:

Brilliant? Yes. Sensible? Big NO! She is just a brilliant crazy feminist. In case you don't know, people can be very clever and intelligent, yet very foolish at the same time. They are all not the same thing
Mtcheew so she's one of them. I take back my words though I still love her books.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
Better woman wey sabi better thing.

Greet your mixed race husband for me and your beautiful children.

We, the woke ones find you worthy of emulating.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by Midas01: 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2019
How's like your mother and sisters?
nochillatalll:
In as much as I like this woman I still blame her for the rubbish set of feminists being bred right now. angry

She should fix the rubbish mentality she doled out to these hoes angry
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
Midas01:
How's like your mother and sisters?

Aunty why are you pained?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by Elxandre(m): 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2019
Spotted?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by meobizy(f): 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2019
What is Mrs. Nsukka doing in Awka?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by Blackpearlous(f): 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2019
itsme01:
i still dont get how this is news

It is news and it is good news, better than bbn stars uploading new pictures or cardi b twerking, she has made a name for herself writing and it news not local news global news
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by linearity: 3:05pm On Dec 11, 2019
nelsonoba:

Do you know what feminist is?

I believe, if you put prejudice aside and learn the true meaning of feminism; you will in no time become one...Yes, there are male feminists and feminism will save a lot of men’s life literally. Men who think that, merely because they are of a certain gender, the world expects them to prove something to save the day, even when they lack the knowledge, talent or abilities to do so.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by mrwonlasewonie: 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
Freshprime:
Clearly you are nothing but a frustrated man who have been upset by a woman sorry
na so ordinary picture of chimanda pain you reach? grin

Ehya pele grin

E don dey cry grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by Freshprime(m): 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2019
Lol, laughing at you
mrwonlasewonie:
na so ordinary picture of chimanda pain you reach? grin

Ehya pele grin

E don dey cry grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by chubinwa(m): 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2019
She's indeed a lucrative writer. but what baffles me in this picture is her style of dress. the dangers in those two bobbles is ludicrous
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by Abee79(m): 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2019
The two orange circles on her chest are distracting me. Whoever designed that dress . . .

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by AreaFada2: 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2019
nochillatalll:
In as much as I like this woman I still blame her for the rubbish set of feminists being bred right now. angry

Look, this woman is married and has kids. A good wife and mother from all indications.

I guess she's not forming rubbish to her oyinbo pepper hubby at home.

It's empty headed women who just take her word without understanding it that lose out.

She has worked hard and achieved much in life. If women without a single written article or a bicycle to their name decide to form, na dem sabi. Na their papa house dem go dey las las. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by NiklauseFred(m): 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2019
And na she start this feminist shit of a thing oo sad lubbish!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by nelsonoba: 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
linearity:

Do you know what feminist is?

I believe, if you put prejudice aside and learn the true meaning of feminism; you will in no time become one...Yes, there are male feminists and feminism will save a lot of men’s life literally. Men who think that, merely because they are of a certain gender, the world expects them to prove something to save the day, even when they lack the knowledge, talent or abilities to do so.

Mr or Mrs or Miss, I did not just say "feminist", I was very apt with my adjective to describe her feminism as "crazy". A feminist who goes about challenging the culture that says women should honour their husbands when they get married by taking on their husband's surname is a CRAZY FEMINIST! To say the least, Chimamanda Adichie is very intelligent, but morally bankrupt! I have better role models to recommend to my female friends, or children
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by lucind(f): 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2019
Nnukwu Ada ndi Abba ji eme onu! James Eze smart guy, small but mighty!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by MNDY(m): 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2019
nochillatalll:

Women liberation they call it. Blended into equation of women with men and hatred for men.
The whole thing is delusional.

I for one see it all as a mechanism by Lucifer to again use the woman to rebel against God's natural order like the Biblical apple in the garden of eden story.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2019
MNDY:

Women liberation they call it. Blended into equation of women with men and hatred for men.
The whole thing is delusional.

I for one see it all as a mechanism by Lucifer to again use the woman to rebel against God's natural order like the Biblical apple in the garden of eden story.

Guy u too Sabi but you see this one's down here? They are more than delusional. They are hypocrites praying to get a husband before they turn 40 then when they don't they start littering the cyberspace with tgeir trash talk.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by blowjohn(m): 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
Ausrichie:
One of the only sensible women in this country the rest.... grin

....are more sensible...
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by Legendguru: 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by mrwonlasewonie: 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
Freshprime:
Lol, laughing at you
awww pele grin

Defence mechanism to shield your bruised ego grin

Pele tie grin

Continue laughing at your folly tongue
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by Aboguede(m): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2019
She has separated many young people from their loved ones and deceived many young ladies from enjoying life all in the name of RIGHT

In reality, no woman is interested in BOSS position. All women ask for is usually happy life and not nuns pathetic life

FrK her frk her talkative mouth

mrwonlasewonie:
solution:

Go and form a group fighting for men's right ABI if you don't like her movement,you have the right to form your own and give it a title since she's a sadist grin

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) by Freshprime(m): 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2019
I see you are sick and need attention but you need it from a doctor and I am not your doctor any mention from you will not be replied attention seeker
mrwonlasewonie:
awww pele grin

Defence mechanism to shield your bruised ego grin

Pele tie grin

Continue laughing at your folly tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Read A Book Today!!! / Strangest Books Ever Written (photos) / The Complete James Hardly Chase Novels In Epub, Pdf And Mobi Formats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.