Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Obaseki Disowns Ize-iyamu’s Defection Rally In Benin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Disowns Ize-iyamu’s Defection Rally In Benin (36078 Views)

Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race / Ngige: Umahi Didn’t Invite Us To Defection Rally / Court Sends Ize-Iyamu, Orbih To Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Disowns Ize-iyamu’s Defection Rally In Benin by Emma1Oj(m): 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
Roon9:
Hmm.. Never knew governors could be this powerful. How Ambode take loose guard his?
there was notin Ambode could have done to savage his situation. He is a very proud and stubborn person,all civil servants were not happy wit is style of lidaship even the soil he walked on was angry with him. Beside, the national leader of APC reside in the Lagos n the den commissional of Lagos state is the national leader parley. So.. Ambo cause his own problems den by abandoning almost complete project of the foma Gov and worst still tried to force his will on lagosian by creating is own legacy.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Disowns Ize-iyamu’s Defection Rally In Benin by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
itsme01:
lipsrsealed

Obaseki go soon learn lesson

The moment i saw some Nairaland monikers and usernames hailing Obaseki, i really felt sorry for him, because he is about to get pushed off like they did to Saraki and Dino

Edo isn't kwara or lagos state mind you. Obaseki is powerful and he's defecting, no doubt about that.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Disowns Ize-iyamu’s Defection Rally In Benin by itsme01: 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
fairfora:
Edo isn't kwara or lagos state mind you. Obaseki is powerful and he's defecting, no doubt about that.

Sure, only a dunce would attempt to comapare Lagos and Edo in a form or statistic, Obaseki's power cant save him when they come for him, it didnt save saraki in kwara, or Dino melaye in Kogi.. las las people would die but the fedral might would prevail

6 Likes

Re: Obaseki Disowns Ize-iyamu’s Defection Rally In Benin by udemzyudex(m): 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2019
Defection rally ? Nothing we no go hear for Nigeria.

Nonsense.
Re: Obaseki Disowns Ize-iyamu’s Defection Rally In Benin by Roon9(m): 2:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
Emma1Oj:
there was notin Ambode could have done to savage his situation. He is a very proud and stubborn person,all civil servants were not happy wit is style of lidaship even the soil he walked on was angry with him. Beside, the national leader of APC reside in the Lagos n the den commissional of Lagos state is the national leader parley. So.. Ambo cause his own problems den by abandoning almost complete project of the foma Gov and worst still tried to force his will on lagosian by creating is own legacy.

True shar
Re: Obaseki Disowns Ize-iyamu’s Defection Rally In Benin by Afamed: 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2019
ojokolax:
One thing you can be certain about is that VP Osinbajo would not be involved in any form of illegality whatsoever. He is a man of unquestionable integrity and acumen

What's the illegality in welcoming defectors from one party to another?

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Disowns Ize-iyamu’s Defection Rally In Benin by Afamed: 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2019
fairfora:
Saraki and his other 99 thieves said more than this before 2019 general election

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki Disowns Ize-iyamu’s Defection Rally In Benin by Auxtin85(m): 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2019
odomanis:

Dont mind him. instead of him to decamp now that there is no strong contender in PDP yet he is wasting time. The moment PDP receives interest from old members, it will become more difficult for Obaseki to pick the ticket as such may lead to division in PDP. For obaseki to win,he needs a united PDP plus his loyalists in APC

This is the right time for him
Re: Obaseki Disowns Ize-iyamu’s Defection Rally In Benin by Sam0(m): 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2019
Roon9:
Hmm.. Never knew governors could be this powerful. How Ambode take loose guard his?

How is he powerful in this case?his in deep shit, if the crisis is not settled Iyamo may end up being the governor of the state.This is a game

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Disowns Ize-iyamu’s Defection Rally In Benin by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
itsme01:

Sure, only a dunce would attempt to comapare Lagos and Edo in a form or statistic, Obaseki's power cant save him when they come for him, it didnt save saraki in kwara, or Dino melaye in Kogi.. las las people would die but the fedral might would prevail
What happened to federal might in sokoto and benue states where their governors defected? If the governor is loved by the people, no amount of federal might would prevail. Obaseki is a man of the people and a force to reckon with in edo state. That's why the apc chairman has been pampering him in all his press statements, contrary to his style of blunt and vulgar utterances.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Disowns Ize-iyamu’s Defection Rally In Benin by crestdevelopers: 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2019
wordproof:
i respect men of great values that stands their grounds in the face of adversity.

obaseki has my respect any time any day...not some cowards that ran tail in-between legs when their god-father coughs, one is even hiding in a cubicle in Aso Villa while the Judiciary which pledged allegiance to is being humiliated and persecuted.
osi

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Disowns Ize-iyamu’s Defection Rally In Benin by Indispensable85(m): 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2019
ojokolax:
that's a tad far. have y'all still got space in brain-frying mercury?

irrespective of his position as the chairman of the party, he's not the CSO of the state.

You're not different from buhari.
since when does a peaceful assembly become a problem to the CSO?
You need a brain examination.
Re: Obaseki Disowns Ize-iyamu’s Defection Rally In Benin by Indispensable85(m): 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2019
PHILipu1:

Have you seen where Buhari or Osinbajo attend such rally before?
It is not a campaign rally but someone is decamping.
We only need the highest south south office holder there and that is deputy senate president Omo Agege and some ministers to be there.

If you read well,you would see where osinbajo and tinubu were mentioned.
That's what I reacted to.
Re: Obaseki Disowns Ize-iyamu’s Defection Rally In Benin by Indispensable85(m): 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2019
blowjohn:

The guy is most likely living in Pluto or a planet close to Pluto!
Which integrity?
I tire for the guy o
Re: Obaseki Disowns Ize-iyamu’s Defection Rally In Benin by Indispensable85(m): 3:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
Bennycollins:
So seriously Oshiomhole is the organiser? To receive the same man he told Edo people everywhere he went in 2016 to reject a fake Pastor?? I lack words to describe the person of Adams Oshiomole then.
I hate his brand of politics with passion, to say the least.

That's politics as played in Nigeria. I said somewhere recently that if yahaya bello can win re-election then anybody can.I'm not sure ize iyamu is worse than bello. The point is there are no more elections in Nigeria.
The election will be massively rigged with wide margin and they'll say go to court.I'm not a fan of ize iyamu though.I guess he was brought in because he's a master of dirty politics. if not for oshomhole manipulation obaseki would've not defeated ize iyamu in d last election. it was just 66,000 difference. He was the man that rigged the uromi lga election those days.Give ize iyamu federal backing and watch him humiliate obaseki next year.
Re: Obaseki Disowns Ize-iyamu’s Defection Rally In Benin by gotnel: 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2019
This crisis in Edo APC will definitely consume the party in the state, except the gladiators can make peace with themselves.
Apc is going to loose its reputation and therefore lose the power.
Re: Obaseki Disowns Ize-iyamu’s Defection Rally In Benin by Witnes: 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:
i salute obaseki's courage
Which courage? that man has missed it, so he's loosing d governors seat.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Disowns Ize-iyamu’s Defection Rally In Benin by bodeogunyomi: 3:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
Na them sabi,pls if you are traveling abroad for vacation,tourism or studies you can consider this agent.we make travel beautiful

1 Share

Re: Obaseki Disowns Ize-iyamu’s Defection Rally In Benin by Parada: 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
Tinubu that Buhari as sidelined is ruling Nigeria and Buhari is still the president of Nigeria ?! The way you people comment on NL Una no de fear God. Even lunatics go de fear the level of foolishness in hour thought.

Sijo01:
Obaseki is the man.

Instead of these midgets (Osinbajo and Tinubu) to fashion out plans to unite the aggrieved members of their party, they want to attend the rally organized by one faction. These are the set of people ruling Nigeria and we are praying for Nigeria to be great. angry

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Disowns Ize-iyamu’s Defection Rally In Benin by duwdu: 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
Indispensable85:
Let me just wait and see if osinbajo and tinubu will be present at the rally first.
if that happens then obaseki is in trouble.

Hahaha!!! How do you people manage to come up with these cheeky and biting posts and banter? Diaris Godu O! gringringrin

P34c3
Re: Obaseki Disowns Ize-iyamu’s Defection Rally In Benin by okofians(m): 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2019
Obaseki is a walking corpse as far as Edo Guber is concern.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Disowns Ize-iyamu’s Defection Rally In Benin by Awoo88: 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
Oshiomole won use iyamu fight obaseki. The mumu sef no think before him begin defect

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Disowns Ize-iyamu’s Defection Rally In Benin by Roon9(m): 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2019
Sam0:

How is he powerful in this case?his in deep shit, if the crisis is not settled Iyamo may end up being the governor of the state.This is a game

I'm speaking in terms of the absolute nerve on obaseki. He's defiled most of the top goons so far
Re: Obaseki Disowns Ize-iyamu’s Defection Rally In Benin by Charly68: 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2019
If Oshiomoleh attends ,the Governor can go and rest no problem.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Disowns Ize-iyamu’s Defection Rally In Benin by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2019
Shame,Shame shame on Eze iyamu....
After all his rants about rightfully winning the election...he finally joined APC.....Nigerian politicians have no shrewd of dignity .....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Peter Obi Supporters In Edo State / Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi / Nigerian Female Sodiers Sing And Dances In A High Spirit (photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.