Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Nigerians Please I Am Begging You. Don't Go To South Africa. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Please I Am Begging You. Don't Go To South Africa. (1083 Views)

Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / Is It Possible For Person To Travel From Nigeria To South Africa By Land / Please How Much Do Dey Sell Ticket To South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Please I Am Begging You. Don't Go To South Africa. by OneNaija(m): 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2009
Nigerians Please I am Begging you. don't Go to South Africa. Those Peoples don't like you.Unless you want to put your life in Danger. My friend who travel last two years has been kill by those stupid hater in South Africa. He was shot Five Time in the Chest in a super market.
Re: Nigerians Please I Am Begging You. Don't Go To South Africa. by busybody20: 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2009
shocked shocked embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerians Please I Am Begging You. Don't Go To South Africa. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2009
Any links to this shooting?
Re: Nigerians Please I Am Begging You. Don't Go To South Africa. by OneNaija(m): 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2009
What link do you want. I am talking about my personal friend. It is left to you guys weather you go or not Just a peace of Advice. I am done.
Re: Nigerians Please I Am Begging You. Don't Go To South Africa. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2009
OneNaija:

What link do you want. I am talking about my personal friend. It is left to you guys weather you go or not Just a peace of Advice. I am done.

I understand where you're coming from, I didn't intend any offence.

Yes, he may be your personal friend, but I'd imagine a shooting in a place as public as a supermarket would have had some sort of media coverage, either online, or in the regular press.
Re: Nigerians Please I Am Begging You. Don't Go To South Africa. by hadexman(m): 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2009
OneNaija:

Nigerians Please I am Begging you. don't Go to South Africa. Those Peoples don't like you.Unless you want to put your life in Danger. My friend who travel last two years has been kill by those stupid hater in South Africa. He was shot Five Time in the Chest in a super market.

What did your friend do? You fucking liar!!! There is no supermarket without security patrols and besides the cops are always everywhere.

Like i told you earlier, get a good life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerians Please I Am Begging You. Don't Go To South Africa. by AmakaOne(f): 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2009
shocked

I am truly sorry for your loss.

But that been said, I lived in Cape town as a student for 4 years and I ws not treated badly at all.

Perhaps your friend was in the wrong place at the wrong time?

MHSRIP
Re: Nigerians Please I Am Begging You. Don't Go To South Africa. by hadexman(m): 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2009
AMAKAONE:

shocked

I am truly sorry for your loss.

But that been said, I lived in Cape town as a student for 4 years and I ws not treated badly at all.

Perhaps your friend was in the wrong place at the wrong time?

MHSRIP

Please don't mind him. Not only Nigerians live in SA. Lots of people all around the world come there for visit, business and study. If you don't do shit, you won't be treated like shit.

How is it like in Cape Town AMAKAONE? I wanna visit first week of May.
Re: Nigerians Please I Am Begging You. Don't Go To South Africa. by AmakaOne(f): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2009
hadexman:

Please don't mind him. Not only Nigerians live in SA. Lots of people all around the world come there for visit, business and study. If you don't do shit, you won't be treated like shit.

How is it like in Cape Town AMAKAONE? I wanna visit first week of May.

@hadexman

I lefty CT almost 2 years ago. I am now in the UK.

I was a student when I was there so I spent a lot of time around campus and there were a plethora of different nationalities studying there.

None of us were treated any differently. I have to say though it is a beautiful city.

very cosmooplitamn and from my experience waaay better than Johannesburg.
Re: Nigerians Please I Am Begging You. Don't Go To South Africa. by hadexman(m): 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2009
AMAKAONE:

@hadexman

I lefty CT almost 2 years ago. I am now in the UK.

I was a student when I was there so I spent a lot of time around campus and there were a plethora of different nationalities studying there.

None of us were treated any differently. I have to say though it is a beautiful city.

very cosmooplitamn and from my experience waaay better than Johannesburg.

Thanks for the information. I live in Durban and have not been chanced to visit other province since have been busy with my studies. I intend to see all other province before leaving here.

Thanks once again.

Hadex
Re: Nigerians Please I Am Begging You. Don't Go To South Africa. by AmakaOne(f): 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2009
hadexman:

Thanks for the information. I live in Durban and have not been chanced to visit other province since have been busy with my studies. I intend to see all other province before leaving here.

Thanks once again.

Hadex

You at UKZN?

Cool
I was there for a week way back in the day.

I loved the weather in Durban. Kinda reminded me of home, including the mosquitos.
Re: Nigerians Please I Am Begging You. Don't Go To South Africa. by hadexman(m): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2009
hadexman:

Thanks once again.

Hadex

No am in UNISA. Most people in other province come here during holidays and weekends to relax and have fun due to the beach and nice malls. Here will be full come 2010.

(1) (Reply)

Recent Travel To Nigeria From The Us / Age Restriction / Russia And Former Soviet Union Invitation Letter For Pee Nuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.