Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Wailers,Be Very Very Careful....We Voted Buhari.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wailers,Be Very Very Careful....We Voted Buhari.... (582 Views)

Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe / Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari / I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wailers,Be Very Very Careful....We Voted Buhari.... by obidark: 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2019
and we are many....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wailers,Be Very Very Careful....We Voted Buhari.... by SarkinYarki: 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
2015 yes but 2019 you lie !!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Wailers,Be Very Very Careful....We Voted Buhari.... by JonDon12: 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
obidark:
and we are many....

We should be careful for what? Who are you? What is the worst u can do? Vote for another mumu in 2023? Help yourself. You should be the one that is careful. Foolishness is not a strength. You are placing a curse on yourself and descendants by voting for evil leaders. I pray that God will remove that curse of foolishness in your life. I pray God will grant you common sense, wisdom, a conscience, respect for yourself and mankind and success in your endeavors.

4 Likes

Re: Wailers,Be Very Very Careful....We Voted Buhari.... by trutht828: 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
obidark:
and we are many....

And I'm sure you are now buying fuel at 65 naira. I'm sure you now buy dollar for one naira. I'm also sure DSS, police and soldier ask for your APC membership card and don't collect 50 naira bribe from you because you voted for Buhari.

So, how has voting buhari benefited your life?

May God turn the lives of all of you that voted buhari to what nigeria's economy and security have become. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Wailers,Be Very Very Careful....We Voted Buhari.... by obidark: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2019
trutht828:

And I'm sure you are now buying fuel at 65 naira. I'm sure you now buy dollar for one naira. I'm also sure DSS, police and soldier ask for your APC membership card and don't collect 50 naira bribe from you because you voted for Buhari.

So, how has voting buhari benefited your life?

May God turn the lives of all of you that voted buhari to what nigeria's economy and security have become. Amen.

are you deaf....??

we voted buhari....!!
Re: Wailers,Be Very Very Careful....We Voted Buhari.... by trutht828: 6:31pm On Dec 11, 2019
obidark:

are you deaf....??

we voted buhari....!!

And I'm sure your life has become better because of that. May your life reflect what Nigeria reflects under buhari. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Wailers,Be Very Very Careful....We Voted Buhari.... by imiski(m): 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2019
This op is a classical case of zombie

3 Likes

Re: Wailers,Be Very Very Careful....We Voted Buhari.... by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2019
Sai baba
Re: Wailers,Be Very Very Careful....We Voted Buhari.... by emeijeh(m): 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2019
imiski:
This op is a classical case of zombie
An advanced one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wailers,Be Very Very Careful....We Voted Buhari.... by Tumbulum: 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2019
This guys are naturally evil. Yes you voted Buhari and then what ? We would call him unprintable names until his old skull reset.

2 Likes

Re: Wailers,Be Very Very Careful....We Voted Buhari.... by Bringback9ja: 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2019
This one is a novice. Your master has gone on exile cause they sense a great danger ahead.

Now you can crawl back into your hole

2 Likes

Re: Wailers,Be Very Very Careful....We Voted Buhari.... by hisgrace090: 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2019
You voted for him and still wailling more than those you call waillers, keep deceiving yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Wailers,Be Very Very Careful....We Voted Buhari.... by Subzero047: 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2019
The kind of foolishness we see on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Wailers,Be Very Very Careful....We Voted Buhari.... by helinues: 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
shocked
Re: Wailers,Be Very Very Careful....We Voted Buhari.... by Eteka1(m): 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2019
Agreed.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Dickson Is Trying To Create Trouble In Rivers State - Gov. Wike Allege / Prophets Emmanuel, Kasali Gain Citizens For Peace, First Aid Mission Promotions / ‘God Must Be A Bayelsan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.