Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

When Jonathan Used The Nigerian Military To Attack The News Media. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Jonathan Used The Nigerian Military To Attack The News Media. (1884 Views)

When Jonathan Visited The Sultan Of Sokoto, People Waited Outside The Palace To / When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) / Ikpeazu To Timi Frank: “You Blackmailed Jonathan, Used And Dumped By APC” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Jonathan Used The Nigerian Military To Attack The News Media. by NGpatriot: 12:15am On Dec 12, 2019
echibuogwu:
Shit ur mouth. We all know u are paid to do dis.

Shut my mouth.?

And these are the same hypocrites talking about freedom of speech and rule of law?

I guess you hypocrites just shout and yell freedom of speech when it suits you.

Funny comedians grin

1 Like

Re: When Jonathan Used The Nigerian Military To Attack The News Media. by NGpatriot: 12:18am On Dec 12, 2019
echibuogwu:
How about disobeying court orders? And u are calling Jonathan a dictator, for what no one but u knew about ?? Lol

This one no sabi read and comprehend ordinary news story and simple English.

You go school so?
Re: When Jonathan Used The Nigerian Military To Attack The News Media. by echibuogwu(m): 12:19am On Dec 12, 2019
Ur level of stupidity is shocking, it is illiterates like u that’s the major problem of this country. So the freedom of speech should be checked because I told u to shut ur mouth. I blame ur father for not pissing and flushing u in the WC
NGpatriot:

Shut my mouth.3

And these are the same hypocrites talking about freedom of speech and rule of law?

I guess you hypocrites just shout and yell freedom of speech when it suits you.

Funny comedians grin

1 Like

Re: When Jonathan Used The Nigerian Military To Attack The News Media. by echibuogwu(m): 12:20am On Dec 12, 2019
Ok u wey person send link for wey no gree reAd nko. Idiot.
NGpatriot:

This one no sabi read and comprehend ordinary news story and simple English.

You go school so?

Re: When Jonathan Used The Nigerian Military To Attack The News Media. by masseratti: 12:20am On Dec 12, 2019
NGpatriot:

Not 1.

PMB definitely wont attack, lay siege on the news media and confiscate their publication, that's what brutal dictators like Jona do.
but General Buhari can attack the courts and its okay right? Am not even a fan of Gej so please spare we neutral Nigerian your excuse please.
Re: When Jonathan Used The Nigerian Military To Attack The News Media. by NGpatriot: 12:23am On Dec 12, 2019
echibuogwu:
Ok u wey person send link for wey no gree reAd nko. Idiot.

So, you did not read the news article and the link right here in this thread, but you are commenting?

Your madness no get part 2.

Again, shey you attend any school bah?
Re: When Jonathan Used The Nigerian Military To Attack The News Media. by LZAA: 12:23am On Dec 12, 2019
What this post conveniently forgot to mention was that the military received a report that boko haram were using those trucks to smuggle arms
Infact the army distributed memos to it's commands about it
See zombies it's going to five years now now yet u ppl keep calling Jonathan
It's one thing to be a paid zombie it's another being logical
If i remember correctly not one person was arrested by the military during those raids
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed Adaibeku bastardmod

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Jonathan Used The Nigerian Military To Attack The News Media. by NGpatriot: 12:23am On Dec 12, 2019
masseratti:
but General Buhari can attack the courts and its okay right? Am not even a fan of Gej so please spare we neutral Nigerian your excuse please.

Abeg show us where PMB attacked the courts? Don;t make claims that you can not support with facts.
Re: When Jonathan Used The Nigerian Military To Attack The News Media. by echibuogwu(m): 12:28am On Dec 12, 2019
Oga I no read ur stupid post cos using Jonathan’s wrong to justify the rubbish lifeless Buhari is doing is plain stupid. If we want to go back to history then let us also not forget d many rubbish Buhari did wen he was the military head of state. Idiot.
NGpatriot:

So, you did not read the news article and the link right here in this thread, but you are commenting?

Your madness no get part 2.

Again, shey you attend any school bah?
Re: When Jonathan Used The Nigerian Military To Attack The News Media. by NGpatriot: 12:31am On Dec 12, 2019
LZAA:
What this post conveniently forgot to mention was that the military received a report that boko haram were using those trucks to smuggle arms
If i remember correctly not one person was arrested by the military during those raids

In Lagos, soldiers confiscated thousands of copies of the Saturday edition of Leadership newspaper at the domestic wing of the Murtala Mohammed International Airport in Lagos.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/162255-nigerian-military-goes-berserk-blocks-newspapers-distribution-abuja-lagos.html

So, they confiscated news publications instead of weapons?

You mean the Nigerian army did not know the difference between newspaper and weapons?

Abeg save your mumu story for your mumu followers because you lie makes no sense.
Re: When Jonathan Used The Nigerian Military To Attack The News Media. by NGpatriot: 12:33am On Dec 12, 2019
[s]
echibuogwu:
Oga I no read ur stupid post cos using Jonathan’s wrong to justify the rubbish lifeless Buhari is doing is plain stupid. If we want to go back to history then let us also not forget d many rubbish Buhari did wen he was the military head of state. Idiot.
[/s]

The topic is for only people with the capacity and enough education to read and comprehend simple English.
Re: When Jonathan Used The Nigerian Military To Attack The News Media. by LZAA: 12:37am On Dec 12, 2019
NGpatriot:

So, they confiscated news publications instead of weapons?

You mean the Nigerian army did not know the difference between newspaper and weapons?

Abeg save your mumu story for your mumu followers because you lie makes no sense.
Well u are a civilian who has no access to military information so i understand
The court martial in which the soldiers were being tried also took place after the previous one where NCOs shot at a general in borno
That signal was sent to all army commands and bases were put on red alert
Oh and incase u don't know gunrunning like smugglkng takes on many forms ie land,sea,air so yes newspaper trucks can be used especially as once press stickers are seen on the screen they are allowed to pass
U might also want to read the BBC grin
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-27749024
Also
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-27417778
Re: When Jonathan Used The Nigerian Military To Attack The News Media. by echibuogwu(m): 12:39am On Dec 12, 2019
Nobody is comprehending the trash u post, just accept the fact that u are a loser and live with it. But coming out here to paint Buhari a saint is very lame. We all know u are paid to write this, I have no problem with that. I just pray ur life and the life of ur generation be as hard as this present Nigeria condition. U can quote me by saying amen.
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

The topic is for only people with the capacity and enough education to read and comprehend simple English.

Re: When Jonathan Used The Nigerian Military To Attack The News Media. by masseratti: 12:43am On Dec 12, 2019
NGpatriot:

Abeg show us where PMB attacked the courts? Don;t make claims that you can not support with facts.
on Friday last week, what the DSS did was an attack on the court, they report to who? The President General.
Re: When Jonathan Used The Nigerian Military To Attack The News Media. by NGpatriot: 1:03am On Dec 12, 2019
masseratti:
on Friday last week, what the DSS did was an attack on the court, they report to who? The President General.

We did not see any DSS inside the court so feel free to show us the DSS agents that attacked the court or just keep that story for your fake news crew.

1 Like

Re: When Jonathan Used The Nigerian Military To Attack The News Media. by NGpatriot: 1:04am On Dec 12, 2019
[s]
echibuogwu:
Nobody is comprehending the trash u post, just accept the fact that u are a loser and live with it. But coming out here to paint Buhari a saint is very lame. We all know u are paid to write this, I have no problem with that. I just pray ur life and the life of ur generation be as hard as this present Nigeria condition. U can quote me by saying amen.
[/s]

I was actually done with you since you can not read and comprehend.
Re: When Jonathan Used The Nigerian Military To Attack The News Media. by NGpatriot: 1:13am On Dec 12, 2019
[s]
LZAA:

Well u are a civilian who has no access to military information so i understand
The court martial in which the soldiers were being tried also took place after the previous one where NCOs shot at a general in borno
That signal was sent to all army commands and bases were put on red alert
Oh and incase u don't know gunrunning like smugglkng takes on many forms ie land,sea,air so yes newspaper trucks can be used especially as once press stickers are seen on the screen they are allowed to pass
U might also want to read the BBC grin
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-27749024
Also
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-27417778
[/s]

In Lagos, soldiers confiscated thousands of copies of the Saturday edition of Leadership newspaper at the domestic wing of the Murtala Mohammed International Airport in Lagos.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/162255-nigerian-military-goes-berserk-blocks-newspapers-distribution-abuja-lagos.html

I was expecting you to explain why they confiscated newspaper instead of BH weapons.
Re: When Jonathan Used The Nigerian Military To Attack The News Media. by LZAA: 1:23am On Dec 12, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

I was expecting you to explain why they confiscated newspaper instead of BH weapons.

I have already given u two links so if u can't read that it ain't my fault
Everything u need to know about that event was in the first beeb link
Also if u must do a hatchet job endeavour to research properly rather than distorting facts
People can easily see through that cheap ruse
Re: When Jonathan Used The Nigerian Military To Attack The News Media. by NGpatriot: 1:32am On Dec 12, 2019
[s]
LZAA:

I have already given u two links so if u can't read that it ain't my fault
Everything u need to know about that event was in the first beeb link
Also if u must do a hatchet job endeavour to research properly rather than distorting facts
People can easily see through that cheap ruse
[/s]

Your bogus links doesn't explan anything..

The question was, if BH weapons was the issue, why confiscate newspapers all over the country?
Re: When Jonathan Used The Nigerian Military To Attack The News Media. by JonDon12: 1:35am On Dec 12, 2019
Beremx:
So what? It happened and Nigerians condemned it.

Does that mean Buhari should do a similar thing?

Make una get sense!!

For Real. Nigerians and their reasoning. They should rename that country Mumuria.
Re: When Jonathan Used The Nigerian Military To Attack The News Media. by LZAA: 1:39am On Dec 12, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Your bogus links doesn't explan anything..

The question was, if BH weapons was the issue, why confiscate newspapers all over the country?
Lol it never will to one paid to defend tyranny
Hope u getting paid though cuz if this is for free well that would be awful
Re: When Jonathan Used The Nigerian Military To Attack The News Media. by NGpatriot: 1:44am On Dec 12, 2019

Nigeria police arrest six journalists

October 12, 2011 4:55 PM ET

New York, October 12, 2011--Police in Nigeria arrested six journalists and one staff member from independent daily The Nation on Tuesday concerning the publication of a purported private letter from former head of state Olusegun Obasanjo to President Goodluck Jonathan about administrators of government agencies, local journalists reported.

On the front page of its October 4 edition, The Nation published a letter, allegedly written by Obasanjo, that recommended Jonathan replace five CEOs of several government agencies, news reports said. Obasanjo filed a complaint last week, accusing the newspaper of publishing the letter with a forgery of his signature, Olusola Amore, the national police spokesman, told CPJ. The Nation, widely perceived as an opposition paper, said in a statement that they stand by their story and the letter's authenticity.

"These arrests scar the country's recent positive track record of supporting press freedom," said Keita. In July, Nigeria passed a long-awaited Freedom of Information Act.

On Tuesday afternoon, detectives raided The Nation offices in the commercial city of Lagos and the capital, Abuja, and arrested four editors after failing to find the publication's senior leaders, General Editor Kunle Fagbemi told CPJ. Later that day, police arrested two reporters and the newspaper's chief of security who had accompanied the editors to the Central Police Station in Lagos. None of the journalists have been charged yet.

https://cpj.org/2011/10/nigeria-police-arrest-six-journalists.php

Jona was worse than Idi Amin, the ultimate dictator.

grin grin
Re: When Jonathan Used The Nigerian Military To Attack The News Media. by NGpatriot: 1:45am On Dec 12, 2019
[s]
LZAA:

Lol it never will to one paid to defend tyranny
Hope u getting paid though cuz if this is for free well that would be awful
[/s]

Stop crying because I did not buy your bogus story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Jonathan Used The Nigerian Military To Attack The News Media. by Afamed: 8:13am On Dec 12, 2019
LZAA:
A day will come, you will also defend Sheka, the way you are going these days
Re: When Jonathan Used The Nigerian Military To Attack The News Media. by masseratti: 8:49am On Dec 12, 2019
NGpatriot:

We did not see any DSS inside the court so feel free to show us the DSS agents that attacked the court or just keep that story for your fake news crew.
really? How do you identify a DSS agent? Do they wear a uniform? If they were not in the court why are they apologizing? Why did they re arrest someone the court had given bail under 24hours,when did he commit the crime, in the midnight? Claiming Sowore and his supporters acted that in the court is ludicrous, the video was very clear.
Re: When Jonathan Used The Nigerian Military To Attack The News Media. by Okoroawusa: 8:59am On Dec 12, 2019
masseratti:
really? How do you identify a DSS agent? Do they wear a uniform? If they were not in the court why are they apologizing? Why did they re arrest someone the court had given bail under 24hours,when did he commit the crime, in the midnight? Claiming Sowore and his supporters acted that in the court is ludicrous, the video was very clear.
Show us a video of a DSS agent in the court harassing Sowore, the judge n the court on Friday...help clear my doubts
Re: When Jonathan Used The Nigerian Military To Attack The News Media. by masseratti: 9:03am On Dec 12, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Show us a video of a DSS agent in the court harassing Sowore, the judge n the court on Friday...help clear my doubts
Google is your friend, why were they apologizing?
Re: When Jonathan Used The Nigerian Military To Attack The News Media. by RZArecta2(m): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2019
Beremx:
So what? It happened and Nigerians condemned it.

Does that mean Buhari should do a similar thing?

Make una get sense!!
BEREM !!! Even you ? Wondafuuu grin

1 Like

Re: When Jonathan Used The Nigerian Military To Attack The News Media. by Okoroawusa: 9:23am On Dec 12, 2019
masseratti:
Google is your friend, why were they apologizing?
Am asking maybe there is a video in your possession apart from the ones online showing the real DSS...am begging you please show me. Or if you don't want to show it here for security reasons just dm me so that I can see it privately
Re: When Jonathan Used The Nigerian Military To Attack The News Media. by masseratti: 10:09am On Dec 12, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Am asking maybe there is a video in your possession apart from the ones online showing the real DSS...am begging you please show me. Or if you don't want to show it here for security reasons just dm me so that I can see it privately
how do you identify a real "dss" are they not supposed to be secretive? Why did their team leader apologized to the judge? It's the same video online I saw oga no other one... Its pure logic you guys can't sell us the "drama bullshit" it won't work we are not dummies, am not PDP nor APC but what is wrong is wrong no two words about it, same thing happened in the national assembly and the former dss head was sacked.
Re: When Jonathan Used The Nigerian Military To Attack The News Media. by LZAA: 10:11am On Dec 12, 2019
Afamed:

A day will come, you will also defend Sheka, the way you are going these days
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zulum Releases 70 Hilux Vans For Fighting Insurgency-photo / Buhari Is truly An IDIOT / Between Dave Umahi And Peter Obi. Who Is A Better Igbo President For Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.