Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

When Jonathan Visited The Sultan Of Sokoto, People Waited Outside The Palace To - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Jonathan Visited The Sultan Of Sokoto, People Waited Outside The Palace To (2340 Views)

Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics) / When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) / Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Jonathan Visited The Sultan Of Sokoto, People Waited Outside The Palace To by Solomycin: 6:21am On Apr 25, 2022
WHEN JONATHAN VISITED THE SULTAN OF SOKOTO, PEOPLE WAITED OUTSIDE THE PALACE TO BEG HIM- BABAJIDE KOLADE-OTITOJU

by Solomycin

News broke yesterday that some youths went to Goodluck Jonathan’s private office to beg for forgiveness and also urge him to contest in the 2023 election, when the news broke it generated a lot of feedback because it was something people were not expecting to hear.

Babajide Kolade Otitoju also reacted to the news by letting people know that this is not the first time something like this is happening to Goodluck Jonathan, he said Nigerians got tired of Jonathan at a point, but now he has become like a new bride that everyone wants to see. Read what Babajide Kolade said below.

“At a point Nigerians got fed up of Goodluck Jonathan but things have gotten so bad especially in the area of security that Jonathan is now looking like the best thing that happened since slice bread.

You know there was a time Jonathan visited the Sultan of Sokoto and outside the palace before he even got there people were already waiting and some of them were saying we regret voting against you, we regret moving against you. So when people go through the kind of problem they are going through now they tend to feel that anything is possible
If it could happen in Sokoto then I may not be surprised that it is happening now, I also know that efforts have been made to get Jonathan to join the race from within APC, even Goodluck Jonathan can’t deny that some APC leaders went to him to plead with him to contest, if he fears God he can’t deny that those moves were not made because I am aware that those moves were made.

I know that at the end of the day Jonathan may not contest because without the consensus arrangement if he goes to the APC

(READ FULL INTERESTING STORY ON
https://stechitegist.com/when-jonathan-visited-the-sultan-of-sokoto-people-waited-outside-the-palace-to-beg-him-babajide-kolade-otitoju/)
Re: When Jonathan Visited The Sultan Of Sokoto, People Waited Outside The Palace To by Skyfornia(m): 6:25am On Apr 25, 2022
He will be a sore looser if he join the race

2 Likes

Re: When Jonathan Visited The Sultan Of Sokoto, People Waited Outside The Palace To by SadiqBabaSani: 6:55am On Apr 25, 2022
Gej better nt come back bt if he does, the disgrace dt await him is only for him
Re: When Jonathan Visited The Sultan Of Sokoto, People Waited Outside The Palace To by SadiqBabaSani: 6:56am On Apr 25, 2022
this evil people dt grabbed power by every means possible will nt stop till dey demystify Gej, he did do himself lot of good and stay put
Re: When Jonathan Visited The Sultan Of Sokoto, People Waited Outside The Palace To by orisa37: 7:11am On Apr 25, 2022
NEMESIS IS COMING.
STAY WHERE YOU ARE.
AND DON'T BE TRAPPED WITH THE SULTANATE.
PRAY ALWAYS AND YOU WILL RECOVER.
GOOD LUCK GEJ
Re: When Jonathan Visited The Sultan Of Sokoto, People Waited Outside The Palace To by VoltageDivida(m): 7:14am On Apr 25, 2022
If GEJ even only picks the form of any political party, I'll leave Nigeria to Niger Republic
Re: When Jonathan Visited The Sultan Of Sokoto, People Waited Outside The Palace To by SmartPolician: 7:20am On Apr 25, 2022
I know that Nigerian politicians have no shame, but Edwin Clark needs to advise Jonathan not to embark on this political harakiri he is planning. It's quite unfortunate that Diepreye Alamieyeseigha is no more to talk some sense into him.

Power needs to be in the South for 8 years so we can have enough time to clean up the mess that Buhari and Osinbajo made. I am sure that those northerners who sold this idea to Jonathan would even be disappointed when he said he would think about it. Education and wisdom are worlds apart.
Re: When Jonathan Visited The Sultan Of Sokoto, People Waited Outside The Palace To by ObamaMessi: 7:23am On Apr 25, 2022
They are regreting and remourseful of what they did back then in 2015.If gej runs again, he'll win in a landslide.
Re: When Jonathan Visited The Sultan Of Sokoto, People Waited Outside The Palace To by drmuchin: 8:08am On Apr 25, 2022
Jona don't be clueless a second time
Re: When Jonathan Visited The Sultan Of Sokoto, People Waited Outside The Palace To by mrvitalis(m): 8:15am On Apr 25, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Gej better nt come back bt if he does, the disgrace dt await him is only for him
Are you scared ? Did your people vote him in 2015,?

1 Like

Re: When Jonathan Visited The Sultan Of Sokoto, People Waited Outside The Palace To by orisa37: 8:31am On Apr 25, 2022
MESSI OLOYE !!!
Re: When Jonathan Visited The Sultan Of Sokoto, People Waited Outside The Palace To by rejoice4eva(m): 8:49am On Apr 25, 2022
I may be wrong.
But you will agree with me that something is wrong with President Jonathan for even associating himself with these wicked, selfish, arrogant, insensitive, backward, ignorant, unrepentant, wasteful, corrupt and power mongering set of people, after their campaign of calumny that brought his government and Nigeria people down.
He turned his back on Nigerians and the party that made him when it mattered most, and teamed up with the APC who had nothing to offer Nigerians except, blood shedding, poverty, hardship, disunity, corruption and next level suffering.
What a shame on Goodluck.
But I think something is wrong somewhere.
Re: When Jonathan Visited The Sultan Of Sokoto, People Waited Outside The Palace To by kenic(m): 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
rejoice4eva:
I may be wrong.
But you will agree with me that something is wrong with President Jonathan for even associating himself with these wicked, selfish, arrogant, insensitive, backward, ignorant, unrepentant, wasteful, corrupt and power mongering set of people, after their campaign of calumny that brought his government and Nigeria people down.
He turned his back on Nigerians and the party that made him when it mattered most, and teamed up with the APC who had nothing to offer Nigerians except, blood shedding, poverty, hardship, disunity, corruption and next level suffering.
What a shame on Goodluck.
But I think something is wrong somewhere.

Did you forget people in his pdp back then fought against him? That some are now back to the party? I would prefer he doesn't contest but it's to him.
Re: When Jonathan Visited The Sultan Of Sokoto, People Waited Outside The Palace To by poshestmina(f): 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
He shouldn't contest abeg.
Goodluck Jonathan was good to the whole nation except South-south .
He was busy serving and giving his best to the north and west ,same people that later humiliated ,abused and kicked him out.

That man pratically did NOTHING for us ,not even Bayelsa state ,nothing!
Abeggiiiiii angry angry.

(1) (Reply)

2023:WARNING!!! Atiku And Kwakwaso Are Waiting For You With Koboko(pix) / Shekarau Set To Dump NNPP For PDP As Atiku Dangles ‘mouth-watering Offers’ / ‘star Boy Is Back’, Timi Dakolo, Others Hail Osinbajo’s Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.