Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:10 PM

What I Have Learnt Today - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What I Have Learnt Today (233 Views)

What I Have Learnt As A Woman In Real Estate / What I Have Learnt Today / What I Have Learnt Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Have Learnt Today by Instructor: 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2019
What I Have Learnt Today
by Abayomi.

I have learnt that clarity is important.

If it’s not clear it can’t be understood. Not by me, you or anyone else.

Ever tried enjoying a TV program with a poor reception? Fiddled with the antenna long enough that you got tired of trying?

That’s what happens when we are not clear as to what exactly we want out of life.

“ Just give me any job” “I will study any course” “ I just need a place to stay “ . Does any of these sound familiar to you?

The desperation that leads to settling for anything!

If you are not clear about what you want in life, you won’t recognize it when you see it; if you see it.

Being unclear means you cannot communicate your dreams to people who can help you.

You may say words but if you are not clear as to what you want, your words won’t form the pictures that spur people to action.

A popular proverb says. “ you can’t give what you don’t have”. So you can’t explain what is still a mystery to you.

Be clear. Take time out and determine what you want. Then decide to get it and nothing less.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Perform Better As A Minister... / INEC 2020 Recruitment: How To Successfully Apply & Terms Of Use. / Computer Science Project Topics And Materials For Final Year Students.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.