Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Air Peace: Our Aircraft Was Not Seized In The U.S - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Air Peace: Our Aircraft Was Not Seized In The U.S (16042 Views)

Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) / Olu Okeowo's Home Raided By Customs Officers, Seized His Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace: Our Aircraft Was Not Seized In The U.S by Kingrefreshed: 1:54pm On Dec 12, 2019

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: Our Aircraft Was Not Seized In The U.S by RichDad1(m): 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
chieyine:

Goan drag him na.
E fit be say u never enter plane before self.
Come nairaland dey claim rich dad.
Ogbenye kiss
I won’t engage in those childish banters.
Go back to my post, but this time, read it very slowly and try to digest it.
I’m sure you’ve never patronized Air Peace in your life. If you do, you’ll understand no sensible Nigerian should allow an Airline as big as Air Peace (In Nigeria standard) go under like the other ones.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace: Our Aircraft Was Not Seized In The U.S by MPESA(m): 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2019
handsomeyinka:
It wasnt seized,They just borrowed it..

MOTHER FUCKERS EVERYWHERE.

Go back to main report/thread, you will see where it was reported that the owner was in court on Thursday...... Why linking the case to him again.
Re: Air Peace: Our Aircraft Was Not Seized In The U.S by MPESA(m): 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
qualityovenbake:
If he has nothing to hide, the honourable thing to do is to go and defend himself.

Must he go to USA , na heaven bi that or na him papa/mama country make Tinubu steps his feet for American soils first before you asking Onyema go defends himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace: Our Aircraft Was Not Seized In The U.S by Guyman02: 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
qualityovenbake:
If he has nothing to hide, the honourable thing to do is to go and defend himself.

Look for another country where a plane was seized and spread fake news. Bad belle people everywhere. Bakare should come out from hiding and go and clear himself at DSS. nonsense and ingredients angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace: Our Aircraft Was Not Seized In The U.S by Guyman02: 2:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
RichDad1:
We all know. Because the report says the accused was at the court in ATL on Monday. Definitely it’s not Allen However, It’s Allen Onyema that has a casewith the US authorities and not Air peace.
He should do the honorable thing and resign and face those charges. While Air peace continue to function as a different entity in the meantime.
Once he’s cleared, he can always return to his position. Otherwise, he will drag the Airline down with him.

He will not resign from his business so that your people can takeover and run it aground. He remains the Chairman of AirPeace. Thank God Ibadan people have invited him to fly to Ibadan from several cities while bad belles like you are dying in bitterness embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace: Our Aircraft Was Not Seized In The U.S by MPESA(m): 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2019
RichDad1:
We all know. Because the report says the accused was at the court in ATL on Monday. Definitely it’s not Allen However, It’s Allen Onyema that has a casewith the US authorities and not Air peace.
He should do the honorable thing and resign and face those charges. While Air peace continue to function as a different entity in the meantime.
Once he’s cleared, he can always return to his position. Otherwise, he will drag the Airline down with him.

Not a wise idea for him to resign until proven guilty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace: Our Aircraft Was Not Seized In The U.S by Alvin212(m): 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2019
Thunder fire oduduwaaaa
And his surporters
Re: Air Peace: Our Aircraft Was Not Seized In The U.S by Ghostnick: 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
nanauju:
grin
nwa i no undrstand this ur laugh oo? Obi adi gi uto otu esi agba anyi mgba? Na this quantry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace: Our Aircraft Was Not Seized In The U.S by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
Decolonel:
Na only post, only you dey FTC. God is watching you through Zeeworld
Decolonel:
Decolonel:
J na wicked ness
Re: Air Peace: Our Aircraft Was Not Seized In The U.S by Advocate500: 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2019
qualityovenbake:
just as tinubu has gone to defend himself, be4 thinking of becoming Nigeria president, we are not ready to endure another corrupt idiot as president, he should continue ruling u people as tribal leader.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace: Our Aircraft Was Not Seized In The U.S by RichDad1(m): 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2019
Guyman02:

He will not resign from his business so that your people can takeover and run it aground. He remains the Chairman of AirPeace. Thank God Ibadan people have invited him to fly to Ibadan from several cities while bad belles like you are dying in bitterness embarassed
Who’s dragging business with him? We’re talking about protecting the image of the company you’re saying gibberish.
I know most of you lots are just juveniles with access to phones and cheap data, however, there things you need to start learning at this stage to avoid growing up to become the village urchin.
Re: Air Peace: Our Aircraft Was Not Seized In The U.S by RichDad1(m): 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2019
Advocate500:
just as tinubu has gone to defend himself, be4 thinking of becoming Nigeria president, we are not ready to endure another corrupt idiot as president, he should continue ruling u people as tribal leader.
Can you tell me any outstanding court case home and abroad involving Tinubu ? Please make mention , let’s drag him together so he can clear his name.
Re: Air Peace: Our Aircraft Was Not Seized In The U.S by Legendguru: 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
Oh
Re: Air Peace: Our Aircraft Was Not Seized In The U.S by chieyine(m): 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
RichDad1:

I won’t engage in those childish banters.
Go back to my post, but this time, read it very slowly and try to digest it.
I’m sure you’ve never patronized Air Peace in your life. If you do, you’ll understand no sensible Nigerian should allow an Airline as big as Air Peace (In Nigeria standard) go under like the other ones.

I can show you 4 airpeace tickets bought this year
undecided
Re: Air Peace: Our Aircraft Was Not Seized In The U.S by CSTR2: 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2019
chieyine:

You that have not eaten good food wants to drag Air Peace?
Keep basking in your foolishness kiss
That is a good piece of advise.

Onyema should resign and face the charges in the US.

Airpeace is greater than one man.
Re: Air Peace: Our Aircraft Was Not Seized In The U.S by Effiongdbest: 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2019
CSTR2:

That is a good piece of advise.

Onyema should resign and face the charges in the US.

Airpeace is greater than one man.
Onyema will not resign and he will not face any charges, yes you heard me he WILL NOT FACE ANY CHARGES, we are ready to shield him so go and DIE!! Weakling wicked witches called Afonjas, how many times have you pushed rogue Tinubu to go and answer his charges in the US before talking about a kind hearted Onyema.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Binance: Whistleblowers Cry Out Over Threat To Life, Seek Fg’s Protection / Touching Lives International (TLI) / Unilever Ghana Has Relocated Its Tea Production To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.