Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakup (278 Views)

Man Look Before You Breakup / What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? / Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breakup by Yasmin12: 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I Just need an advise on this, I we met a lady about nine month ago, as time goes on our love grows,, coming to my place, sex was involved , there was a day she told me she was pregnant and i told her to leave it, her aunt was aware about the first before the mum,

Later this lady aborted it cos her aunt told her i cant feed myself( but i am working, a salary),not talking of feeding her with baby, But i made a prayer to that effect that if this lady is my wife, i want to see the sign that week, eventually when this lady came see me, i asked if she still in a relationship with me, and she said her pastor told her we are not compatible, on that night i didnt call her,

The second day, she sent a whasApp message that i should forget about what she told me that we should continue that prayer will heal it,thereafter whenever i asked her to meet my parent, she always refused.

So, i concur cos i really loves her so much, lately she has been avoiding me but i kept telling her I wanted to see her, so yesterday, we met at the bus stop, sat somewhere and she started begging me that it was because of her breakup with her formal boyfriend that was why she gave me the chance to even date her, Now she is having kind of partial stroke on the side of her mouth, and i really feel for her, i feel like not leaving her cos of the ailment i even bought her some gift, she prayed for me, but i love her. And later hug me and said i should forget about dating her. I feel like begging her, Please i need advise.
Re: Breakup by seojiang: 4:06am On Dec 13, 2019

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Awesome Sugar Mummy / Perfect Match Nigeria / Season Of Love Promo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.