Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

See The Brand New Car My Fans Got For Me For Christmas (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Brand New Car My Fans Got For Me For Christmas (pics) (2961 Views)

Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend / Since I Bought A Car My Girlfriend Wants Me To Drive Her Everywhere / See What My Village People Did After I Invited A Lady Over For Christmas (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Brand New Car My Fans Got For Me For Christmas (pics) by Iamdbull: 11:37am On Dec 16, 2022
2022 though came with its own challenges but definitely, definitely it was a big year for me as I dropped 2 massive hits titled "Never lived" and "BATTLEREADY" if you haven't listened, go to audiomack and search Dbullofficial then come and thank me later.

So my fans out of the appreciation they have for the beautiful body of work I dropped decided to purchase a car for me.

So out of my own kind heartedness I have decided to sell the car at giveaway price

Specifications of the car below:

Toyota Camry
V6 engine

Price: #2.650

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Brand New Car My Fans Got For Me For Christmas (pics) by eliyke(m): 11:47am On Dec 16, 2022
grin
Re: See The Brand New Car My Fans Got For Me For Christmas (pics) by Jennyclay(f): 11:47am On Dec 16, 2022
I don't like guys that ride this car. They always feel they have arrived. I like guys that ride big big cars.

Iamdbull, where is our Grammy Award that you promised us? Or should we mind our business?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Brand New Car My Fans Got For Me For Christmas (pics) by feranmi143: 11:50am On Dec 16, 2022
Yo fish, the same car you posted for sale

8 Likes

Re: See The Brand New Car My Fans Got For Me For Christmas (pics) by feranmi143: 11:52am On Dec 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
I don't like guys that ride this car. They always feel they have arrived. I like guys that ride big big cars.

Iamdbull, where is our Grammy Award that you promised us? Or should we forget about it?
Yo fish, who almong you friends have a big car

2 Likes

Re: See The Brand New Car My Fans Got For Me For Christmas (pics) by marlow1962(m): 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2022
feranmi143:
Re: See The Brand New Car My Fans Got For Me For Christmas (pics) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
This plus boy again with nuisance

2 Likes

Re: See The Brand New Car My Fans Got For Me For Christmas (pics) by toujurs: 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
feranmi143:
start the question with her papa first, her comments reeks of poverty.

I just pity her, big boys will knack her ehn, she will feel real heart ache. She doesn't know rich men don't marry from broke families.

8 Likes

Re: See The Brand New Car My Fans Got For Me For Christmas (pics) by ceematics: 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
You want to sell the gift your fans gave you and you think you will succeed in this life

1 Like

Re: See The Brand New Car My Fans Got For Me For Christmas (pics) by stamapro(m): 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
Is that so??

2 Likes

Re: See The Brand New Car My Fans Got For Me For Christmas (pics) by Candidlady: 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
toujurs:
start the question with her papa first, her comments reeks of poverty.

I just pity her, big boys will knack her ehn, she will feel real heart ache. She doesn't know rich men don't marry from broke families.

dan yaro talaka wandake kadaici
Try too make you dey among the BIG BOYS

Yaro talaka

2 Likes

Re: See The Brand New Car My Fans Got For Me For Christmas (pics) by Fbboyo: 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2022
Op wetin happen, dem no dey call you for show again?

1 Like

Re: See The Brand New Car My Fans Got For Me For Christmas (pics) by olaniyilukman(m): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
feranmi143:
Honestly bro, scammers full this platform
Re: See The Brand New Car My Fans Got For Me For Christmas (pics) by Jozilinn: 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
Iamdbull:
2022 though came with its own challenges but definitely, definitely it was a big year for me as I dropped 2 massive hits titled "Never lived" and "BATTLEREADY" if you haven't listened, go to audiomack and search Dbullofficial then come and thank me later.

So my fans out of the appreciation they have for the beautiful body of work I dropped decided to purchase a car for me.

So out of my own kind heartedness I have decided to sell the car at giveaway price

Specifications of the car below:

Toyota Camry
V6 engine

Price: #2.650
iamdbull why you Kon stingy to do give away ontop their ya blessing...why not bless someone too, grin grin grin more blessings for you. Amen.
Re: See The Brand New Car My Fans Got For Me For Christmas (pics) by Ashjane(m): 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2022
Jennyclay:

Iamdbull, where is our Grammy Award that you promised us? Or should we mind our business?
you Don't like people that drive the car lol... but you're a gold digger you know ryt?

1 Like

Re: See The Brand New Car My Fans Got For Me For Christmas (pics) by GoooodHardDick: 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2022
Jennyclay:

Poverty reeks in all your comments on social medias. Does your father have a car? Who in your family has an okada let alone a car?

You're just a poor, broke and entitled parasite looking for Rich dude that will never happen in your poor life. You're poor but want a rich man, are you sure you're ok? Are you not ashamed of displaying your poor broke and entitlement mentality all over social medias?

Poverty has really reeked your family. You better get a job and work not a boyfriend. Stop constituting nusiance on nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: See The Brand New Car My Fans Got For Me For Christmas (pics) by AndroidAI(m): 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Poverty reeks in all your comments on social medias. Does your father have a car? Who in your family has an okada let alone a car?

You're just a poor, broke and entitled parasite looking for Rich dude that will never happen in your poor life. You're poor but want a rich man, are you sure you're ok? Are you not ashamed of displaying your poor broke and entitlement mentality all over social medias?

Poverty has really reeked your family. You better get a job and work not a boyfriend. Stop constituting nusiance on nairaland.

My brother hope you are okay?

Why the thing kom pain you reach your bond marrow?

You dey drive Toyota camry?
Re: See The Brand New Car My Fans Got For Me For Christmas (pics) by GoooodHardDick: 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
AndroidAI:

My brother hope you are okay?

Why the thing kom pain you reach your bond marrow?

You dey drive Toyota camry?

Comrade, e be like say u no know that girl for Nairaland. Her entitlement mentality couple with her broke and poor life as regards she wants a rich man to come and bail her and her family out of poverty is a criminal offense. I'm just trying to educate her to be useful and purposeful

3 Likes

Re: See The Brand New Car My Fans Got For Me For Christmas (pics) by wiseone28: 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2022
feranmi143:
When you reread your nonsense Yo fish signature...

How does it sound?

Its not a must to copy someone.

1 Like

Re: See The Brand New Car My Fans Got For Me For Christmas (pics) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
Joker .

1 Like

Re: See The Brand New Car My Fans Got For Me For Christmas (pics) by 77star: 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2022
wiseone28:
When you reread your nonsense Yo fish signature...

How does it sound?

Its not a must to copy someone.

grin grin grin it's like u never tey for nairaland
Re: See The Brand New Car My Fans Got For Me For Christmas (pics) by Papilagreen: 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
This guy.. why u dey do all this rubbish?? Is it for clout or what?? Ur own don dey too much..
See work in silence and let people appreciate ur good music.
The way u don over advertise this car online multiple times now I feel like u just don't know what to do...
Where the fans wain buy u the car? No go let the owner see the car come disgrace u here ooo I don tell u my own..
U dey even post car u no tell us the engine specification or the mileage if na hybrid or not.

If na u get that car u for know all this shit but u don't and that's how I know say na jonzeing u be.. u can do better man...

2 Likes

Re: See The Brand New Car My Fans Got For Me For Christmas (pics) by IsellSmartTvs: 12:31am On Dec 17, 2022
olaniyilukman:
Honestly bro, scammers full this platform
If you don’t understand,try Dey follow the post.
Na just marketing technique,the car na for sale sha.Giveaway price or not,if u are interested.
Shikena
Re: See The Brand New Car My Fans Got For Me For Christmas (pics) by wiseone28: 8:14am On Dec 17, 2022
77star:

grin grin grin it's like u never tey for nairaland
I tey but him trying to copy slawomí is nonsense

1 Like

Re: See The Brand New Car My Fans Got For Me For Christmas (pics) by Obasandebt: 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
Lol

(1) (Reply)

My Uncle In Estonia Came Back Just Because Of Suya / Ladies, What Type Of Guy Do You Like And Men, What Type Of Ladies Do You Desire / Husband Abroad For Three Year Study Programme?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.