Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Direct. Download Jonas Brothers Happiness Begins Full 2019 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Direct. Download Jonas Brothers Happiness Begins Full 2019 (916 Views)

I Don't Find Nick Jonas Handsome / Identical Twin Brothers To Marry Identical Twin Sisters Then Live Together(Pics) / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Direct. Download Jonas Brothers Happiness Begins Full 2019 by rafismith2: 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
Jonas Brothers Happiness Begins Free Download 2019 Zip.

DOWNLOAD LINK -
https://medium.com/@liroysolkan/jonas-brothers-happiness-begins-download-album-2019-mp3-128806c8c246

Happiness Begins is the upcoming fifth studio album by the Jonas Brothers, set to be released on June 7, 2019.[1] It will be their first album since 2013's Live, and first studio album since 2009's Lines, Vines and Trying Times.[2] It has been preceded by their comeback singles "Sucker" and "Cool".

Genre: Pop
Year: 2019

Track list:
1 Sucker
2 Cool
3 Only Human
4 I Believe
5 Used To Be
6 Every Single Time
7 Don’t Throw It Away
8 Love Her
9 Happy When I’m Sad
10 Trust
11 Strangers
12 Hesitate
13 Rollercoaster
14 Comeback

In writing and recording for the album, the brothers said that they wanted a "new and improved sound" with "feel-good tracks", so their A&R at Republic Records, Wendy Goldstein, got in contact with Ryan Tedder, Frank Black, Max Martin, Juliana Hatfield, Mike Ness, Shawn Mendes, Scooter Ward, Dimitri Coats, Jon Spencer, PJ Harvey, Jade Bird, Amanda Marshall, Rivers Cuomo, and Hope Sandoval to help compose and produce songs for them. Tedder stated that they would "write a song in about 90 minutes, [... and] cut it in the second hour. It would be demo'd by dinner." Billboard described the resulting sound as containing "hints of everything from '80s new wave to reggae to country", and also said that "Nick describes [album track] 'Hesitate' as Joe's love letter to [Sophie] Turner, while 'I Believe' is a synth-heavy slow jam that alludes to his own whirlwind romance with [Priyanka] Chopra".

(1) (Reply)

Find Love In Your Vicinity / Are There Yahoo Girls / Why Do No One Help Girls Willing To Use Skill To Work But Help To Naked Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.