Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:04 AM

Can Dreams Actually Be Reality?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Dreams Actually Be Reality?? (824 Views)

Can Hiv Actually Be Controlled In Nigeria, Your Opinion Please!!! / I Admit. I Might Actually Be Mentally Unstable / "Not All Best Friend Can Actually Be Best Lovers - Relationship Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Dreams Actually Be Reality?? by Sermwell(m): 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2019
I grew up believing that dreams come true by hard work and dedication to whatever you set your mind upon. I really don't believe that when you sleep and see some things in your dreams, then it will happen in reality, or there's spiritual interpretation to it.
But five days ago, I slept and in my dreams, I saw myself on a lonely street waiting for someone, and after some moments of waiting, I decided to sit somewhere to wait. Few minutes later, a lady came, said hello and sat beside me. I looked at her and she smiled, but I was not really in the mood for a gist, then I woke up.
Two days later, I had another dream which was similar to the first, and this same girl came to meet me saying she knows who I was waiting for. Before I knew it, we started gisting, then kissing, then smooching and was about having sex before she pointed at a direction and said "that's the person you are waiting for", then when I left to meet the person, I woke up from sleep!
This morning, I went to UBTH to pick up some stuffs, but I was asked to wait at the reception for a while so they can prepare the stuffs for me. While I was waiting and to my utmost shock, this same girl approached me in real life, sat beside me, smiled and said hello. I was terrified!! She said I should relax, that she just want to be a friend! Like a mad man, I stood up and took to my heels!!

I have been thinking about this issue since, but what I still don't understand up till now is that,...can this be real? do things like this happen? Is there any spiritual perspective to this?? has anyone experienced something like this before?? I'm really scared right now!

cc: lalasticlala
cc: seun

1 Like

Re: Can Dreams Actually Be Reality?? by damdam995(m): 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
Mehn. This is serious
Re: Can Dreams Actually Be Reality?? by Sermwell(m): 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
damdam995:
Mehn. This is serious
I'm scared!!
Re: Can Dreams Actually Be Reality?? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2019
Sermwell:

I'm scared!!
You shouldn't sleep alone tonight cheesy
Re: Can Dreams Actually Be Reality?? by donbachi(m): 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
your spiritual babe don find u come physical.
Re: Can Dreams Actually Be Reality?? by Sermwell(m): 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
KiidaACE:
You shouldn't sleep alone tonight cheesy
I can't even think of sleep now for real!
Re: Can Dreams Actually Be Reality?? by Sermwell(m): 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
donbachi:
your spiritual babe don find u come physical.
is that actually possible?
Re: Can Dreams Actually Be Reality?? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2019
grin
Re: Can Dreams Actually Be Reality?? by Bola146(f): 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
grin grin na your babe be that cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can Dreams Actually Be Reality?? by xtianchris(m): 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
Sermwell:

is that actually possible?

Yes he is right . They are marines . Actually most girls are marines . Try be nice to her she will actually help you in life of bring you down . The choice is yours . Just be nice to her . If you give her a chance in your life try to watch your life if it’s going down or you are progressing . Ma woman de bring man up and same woman de bring man down . The choice is yours
Re: Can Dreams Actually Be Reality?? by Dreiwizzy: 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2019
Pray about it.
Re: Can Dreams Actually Be Reality?? by chigoziri2403(m): 11:26pm On Dec 12, 2019
Next time you see her, ask to give you ten correct scores, if she really loves you

3 Likes

Re: Can Dreams Actually Be Reality?? by kingxsamz(m): 11:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
Just here waiting for the superstitious mumus to flood this thread.
Some will even tell op to go to mountain of fire for prayer, that the lady is from marine kingdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Dreams Actually Be Reality?? by Nobody: 3:25am On Dec 13, 2019
Sermwell:
I grew up believing that dreams come true by hard work and dedication to whatever you set your mind upon. I really don't believe that when you sleep and see some things in your dreams, then it will happen in reality, or there's spiritual interpretation to it.
But five days ago, I slept and in my dreams, I saw myself on a lonely street waiting for someone, and after some moments of waiting, I decided to sit somewhere to wait. Few minutes later, a lady came, said hello and sat beside me. I looked at her and she smiled, but I was not really in the mood for a gist, then I woke up.
Two days later, I had another dream which was similar to the first, and this same girl came to meet me saying she knows who I was waiting for. Before I knew it, we started gisting, then kissing, then smooching and was about having sex before she pointed at a direction and said "that's the person you are waiting for", then when I left to meet the person, I woke up from sleep!
This morning, I went to UBTH to pick up some stuffs, but I was asked to wait at the reception for a while so they can prepare the stuffs for me. While I was waiting and to my utmost shock, this same girl approached me in real life, sat beside me, smiled and said hello. I was terrified!! She said I should relax, that she just want to be a friend! Like a mad man, I stood up and took to my heels!!

I have been thinking about this issue since, but what I still don't understand up till now is that,...can this be real? do things like this happen? Is there any spiritual perspective to this?? has anyone experienced something like this before?? I'm really scared right now!

forget all those marine bullshit.. Shes an helper God has sent to u.. She has a huge role to play in ur life.. Meet her and get to know her.. Be prayerful too

1 Like

Re: Can Dreams Actually Be Reality?? by Sermwell(m): 5:49am On Dec 13, 2019
xtianchris:

Yes he is right . They are marines . Actually most girls are marines . Try be nice to her she will actually help you in life of bring you down . The choice is yours . Just be nice to her . If you give her a chance in your life try to watch your life if it’s going down or you are progressing . Ma woman de bring man up and same woman de bring man down . The choice is yours
hmmm... she gave me her name as Sandra and said she wanted to discuss something with me. I could not wait to hear because I was really scared!
Re: Can Dreams Actually Be Reality?? by Sermwell(m): 5:52am On Dec 13, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Next time you see her, ask to give you ten correct scores, if she really loves you
what kind of scores?? if it's betting scores, I actually don't play bet!
Re: Can Dreams Actually Be Reality?? by chigoziri2403(m): 6:04am On Dec 13, 2019
Sermwell:

what kind of scores?? if it's betting scores, I actually don't play bet!
just to test her powers
Re: Can Dreams Actually Be Reality?? by xtianchris(m): 6:52am On Dec 13, 2019
Sermwell:

hmmm... she gave me her name as Sandra and said she wanted to discuss something with me. I could not wait to hear because I was really scared!

Yes give her listening ears . And be smart enough to mornitor your life . For ups and down
Re: Can Dreams Actually Be Reality?? by Sermwell(m): 8:07am On Dec 13, 2019
xtianchris:

Yes give her listening ears . And be smart enough to mornitor your life . For ups and down
I'm waiting for the next opportunity. I just hope I will be bold enough for it.
Re: Can Dreams Actually Be Reality?? by xtianchris(m): 8:16am On Dec 13, 2019
Sermwell:

I'm waiting for the next opportunity. I just hope I will be bold enough for it.

Take the bold step brather .
Re: Can Dreams Actually Be Reality?? by Lightangel65: 8:23am On Dec 13, 2019
This is bad guy, dreams can't be real that's why they are called dreams. Go get help, go to a church before it's too late, and don't engage with that person
Re: Can Dreams Actually Be Reality?? by Kingsteve(m): 9:07am On Dec 13, 2019
...and some will still come and argue blindly that these supernatural things don't happen.
Just watch them comment ignorantly and moronic.
Re: Can Dreams Actually Be Reality?? by Kingsteve(m): 9:17am On Dec 13, 2019
Sermwell:

First off: be prayerful about it...it's imperative!
Secondly, if you ever bump into her again, kindly ask her what she wants from you and take it from there.

This world is deeper than we can ever imagine.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Guy Dated A Girl For 3yrs Without Sex, Even After Their Traditional Marriage / Racyme Valentine Sex Doll For Sale / I Did Blood Covenant With My Boyfriend But Now I Want Quit The Relationship....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.