Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:05 AM

I Admit. I Might Actually Be Mentally Unstable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Admit. I Might Actually Be Mentally Unstable (920 Views)

My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me / I Admit,i'm Not Good At Relationships / "Not All Best Friend Can Actually Be Best Lovers - Relationship Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Admit. I Might Actually Be Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hmm... Some unconventional situations make one loose it for real. It could be the loss of a loved one, painful betrayal or business setback. It's really hard to let go for some people. I really admire those who can toughen up and move on despite the troubles....
Re: I Admit. I Might Actually Be Mentally Unstable by SweetBuns(f): 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
LivingDead:
Hmm... Some unconventional situations make one loose it for real. It could be the loss of a loved one, painful betrayal or business setback. It's really hard to let go for some people. I really admire those who can toughen up and move on despite the troubles....
Lazy youth go and work and stop disturbing us on this site you slithering slob angry
Re: I Admit. I Might Actually Be Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
Funmisticqueen and victorian were right. I might actually need psychiatric evaluation. Sometimes i think of missed opportunities from the past and find myself hitting the wall, talking to myself or screaming. Sometimes i just don't want to wake up. Of what use is my scrawny and feeble self, i ask myself at times. Hmm... I think i need to come out of solitude and mingle to maintain my sanity. Please, i could make use of new friends in warri and its environ
Re: I Admit. I Might Actually Be Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
I go with d believe "time heals all wounds. It has always worked 4 me, it doesnt disappear tho but it gets lighter
Re: I Admit. I Might Actually Be Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
How do i relate fine even when it hurts? I grew up enjoying my Utopian world. Negativity was never part of my thinking at first. Now, i'm stuck. No solution to my worries in sight. I went to church after a long time to seek reprieve. As melodious songs were rendered, people were exhilarated. I didn't join the bandwagon because i was acting 'cowardly.' I couldn't really absolve the pains. I got up and went home. I will consider joining groups in the church again. That way i have a forum to share/interact. Do give therapeutic advice here if you're experienced. Happy sunday guys
Re: I Admit. I Might Actually Be Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
LivingDead:
Funmisticqueen and victorian were right. I might actually need psychiatric evaluation. Sometimes i think of missed opportunities from the past and find myself hitting the wall or screaming. Sometimes i just don't want to wake up. Of what use is my scrawny and feeble self, i ask myself at times. Hmm... I think i need to come out of solitude and mingle to maintain my sanity. Please, i could make use of new friends in warri and its environ
New friends wont do d trick. Family will be better, i have sisters who i rely on no matter what. I hope u have such
Re: I Admit. I Might Actually Be Mentally Unstable by carter009(m): 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
Jesus Christ!!!!!!! You again.
SweetBuns:

Lazy youth go and work and stop disturbing us on this site you slithering slob angry
Re: I Admit. I Might Actually Be Mentally Unstable by carzola(m): 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
I suggest you buy sniper
Drink it all and sleep
You will wake up in a better place
Re: I Admit. I Might Actually Be Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
LivingDead:
Funmisticqueen and victorian were right. I might actually need psychiatric evaluation. Sometimes i think of missed opportunities from the past and find myself hitting the wall or screaming. Sometimes i just don't want to wake up. Of what use is my scrawny and feeble self, i ask myself at times. Hmm... I think i need to come out of solitude and mingle to maintain my sanity. Please, i could make use of new friends in warri and its environ
have you actually gone for the psychiatric evaluation?
Re: I Admit. I Might Actually Be Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
LivingDead:
fake it till you make it
Re: I Admit. I Might Actually Be Mentally Unstable by SweetBuns(f): 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
funmisticqueen:
please don't fall for it. That guy is suffering from a medical condition that makes people crave the pity and care of others. Google it. I've forgotten the name. That guy is a complete walking and talking man trying to form on nairaland
Re: I Admit. I Might Actually Be Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
SweetBuns:
please don't fall for it. That guy is suffering from a medical condition that makes people crave the pity and care of others. Google it. I've forgotten the name. That guy is a complete walking and talking man trying to form on nairaland
noted. thanks
Re: I Admit. I Might Actually Be Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
gloria34:
I go with d believe "time heals all wounds. It has always worked 4 me, it doesnt disappear tho but it gets lighter
okay ma. Thanks. As per your advice of sharing how i feel with my family members, only my younger brother stays with I and my mum. We are not that free with each other. I will try to converse more with him
Re: I Admit. I Might Actually Be Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
funmisticqueen:
no. It's not something one should be proud to admit to openly. I need online tips on how to remain positive. Real friends might help a lot.
Re: I Admit. I Might Actually Be Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
This man can make the happiest person depressed just from his bad spirits.
Re: I Admit. I Might Actually Be Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
there are empty beds at ward b beneath FDM here in UCH Ibadan. there are locks and keys for your wrists and ankles.

we await your location. Thanks

Re: I Admit. I Might Actually Be Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2018
Saffi:
This man can make the happiest person depressed just from his bad spirits.
hmm.. That's true. I guess i'm selfish. I was thinking of only how i felt without thinking of how my threads would make people sad. I promise to stop by deactivating all my accounts by 8pm. Till then, i'll wait for solutions.

By the way, I'm a big fan of yours. I see how you hold your own in this male-dominated forum.
Re: I Admit. I Might Actually Be Mentally Unstable by Ranchhoddas: 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
Saffi:
This man can make the happiest person depression just from his bad spirits.
I have to agree with you on this.
Dem suppose don ban am. Attempting to spread misery should be a crime.
Re: I Admit. I Might Actually Be Mentally Unstable by mmadu5(m): 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
this idiot again. i wish a moving truck would just hit you and smash your brains on the express road , worthless junk
Re: I Admit. I Might Actually Be Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
LivingDead:
no. It's not something one should be proud to admit to openly. I need online tips on how to remain positive. Real friends might help a lot.
you should start with yourself. look in the mirror really tell yourself all the good things about yourself. for you to love other pple and other pple to love you, you must first love yourself
please stop the stigma against mental illness, we are all mentally ill in this country.

1 Like

Re: I Admit. I Might Actually Be Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
Thank you. Coming across your threads normally ruin my day. Please deactivate and take care of yourself. Bye.
LivingDead:
hmm.. That's true. I guess i'm selfish. I was thinking of only how i felt without thinking of how my threads would make people sad. I promise to stop by deactivating all my accounts by 8pm. Till then, i'll wait for solutions.

By the way, I'm a big fan of yours. I see how you hold your own in this male-dominated forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Admit. I Might Actually Be Mentally Unstable by carter009(m): 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
Saffi:
Thank you. Coming across your threads normally ruin my day. Please deactivate and take care of yourself. Bye.

Re: I Admit. I Might Actually Be Mentally Unstable by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
funmisticqueen:
you should start with yourself. look in the mirror really tell yourself all the good things about yourself. for you to love other pple and other pple to love you, you must first love yourself
please stop the stigma against mental illness, we are all mentally ill in this country.
kk. I will. Thanks. Merry christmas in advance

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Break! / Possible Reasons Why 2face Publicly Apologised To Wife Annie / Backside Alert!! Vera Sidika Bares Her Curvy Butt In Salacious Photo (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.