Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children (76073 Views)

VIDEO: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me / Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples / Our Husbands Now Enjoy Sex Without Asking Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 13, 2019
Marvieduke:

abi oti do obo ri?

Ha! Black and white question.

Laughing out loud.

Honestly, now I know you're indeed funny, kai.

Am speechless.

Smile...am not sure you're a lady and if you're.... You've just call a spade a spade...accolades.

Pretence is not allowed, for your question has no element of pretence.

grin cool

Mo ti se ri! Le e kan....lol

(Clear throat)

And why do you ask my lordship?
Re: Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children by crackhaus: 9:14am On Dec 13, 2019
AngelicBeing:
tongue
What for?
Re: Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children by Marvieduke(f): 9:17am On Dec 13, 2019
Oluwadamilare118:

Ha! Black and white question.

Laughing out loud.

Honestly, now I know you're indeed funny, kai.

Am speechless.

Smile...am not sure you're a lady and if you're.... You've just call a spade a spade...accolades.

Pretence is not allowed, for your question has no element of pretence.

grin cool

Mo ti se ri! Le e kan....lol

(Clear throat)

And why do you ask my lordship?

Joor obinrin ni mi ooo.

Thank God you didn't deny it. But how can you just say you did it once? You lie joor
Sex that is sweet
Abi obo ti o do ko fun?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children by Bahddo(m): 9:20am On Dec 13, 2019
Like seriously? This one calls herself a pastor and her followers would think she has sense. Sadly, these are the kind of persons people look up to in Africa, mentally empty but eager to pass off nonsense opinion as fact.

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children by Kingangelo1: 9:33am On Dec 13, 2019
Today's fixed game is available just call or WhatsApp or telegram to participate.
Re: Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 13, 2019
Marvieduke:

Joor obinrin ni mi ooo.

Thank God you didn't deny it. But how can you just say you did it once? You lie joor
Sex that is sweet
Abi obo ti o do ko fun?

smiley smiley
Mission fulfilled!
Re: Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children by Edey(m): 9:41am On Dec 13, 2019
Is that what God asked you to say?
Re: Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children by oluseguncommand: 9:43am On Dec 13, 2019
radarada
Re: Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children by balodihno14(m): 9:49am On Dec 13, 2019
ikorodureporta:
'Sex without loud moaning produces inactive children'- Akwa Ibom female pastor says

Music Minister and General Overseer of the City of Praise WorldWide Prophetic Ministeries, Prophetess Patience Akpabio has advised women to moan out loud when their husbands smashes their ‘Calabash’

In the Facebook post dated December 2, Prophetess Akpabio, who refers to her own husband as “orgasm general” warns that Nigeria is at stake and therefore couples should raise a bar for volcanic orgasms that is capable of producing freedom fighters, not dumb kids.

Read the post below.

”*Silent Sex without loud moaning produces silent and inactive children who cannot speak up for their rights in the face of tyranny.*

*Moan out loud when he smashes your Calabash. Make the joyful noise unto your starved neighborhood. Raise a bar for a volcanic orgasms that’s capable of giving us freedom fighters, not dumb kids.*

*The Country is at stake, we need freedom fighters. Say no to silent sex!!!*”

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2593036414077999&id=100001149981380

Re: Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children by frozen70(f): 9:56am On Dec 13, 2019
mechanics:
It can be discussed on a personal counselling, after all they are several challenges facing couples, why should that be only in her mind, I understand your point, discussing sex with my wife is on a personal basis and not for public consumption.

That place is one the places regarded as a public place where you will get audience
Re: Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children by frozen70(f): 9:58am On Dec 13, 2019
Oluwadamilare118:

Clear thraot.

(Inhale and exhale)

Am glad I read this...na where and whom to practise be the real koko now.

I know some may quote me wrong and still don't understand.

Lol

Lol
You don't need to get bothered about who to practise it with, there is one around you start from somewhere where but with respect and decency

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 13, 2019
Haa Musa is tired of the gate, now moving to the corridor so he can have goodnight blues song

Moan loud so you can have children like this boy.

Re: Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children by Agugbadin: 10:00am On Dec 13, 2019
Ladiesdoctor:
Ashawo taken over the pulpits of their temples. Keep saying trash to your customers being converted to members.
I hate nonsense

They are everywhere in this continent seeking for attention. Who made her a prophetess.
Re: Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 13, 2019
frozen70:

Lol
You don't need to get bothered about who to practise it with, there is one around you start from somewhere where but with respect and decency

@froxen70....I smile..me that am always indoor for now....though you spoke the truth....some "olu'omo"...are here in my street....but kon'lohun maje kin'baworin. They aren't bad...but what happen when you know who is dating who and those guys are not smiling for my likeness...lol.. I don't smoke. Lol .

Sigh....one things is that, I prefer fo go for an unknown soul han those in my area....Ade le so, ton ba Faye won fun Jesu...lol.

Well....it's just a matter of time!

Life is good!

Hope you're good?
Re: Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children by Danaire(m): 10:10am On Dec 13, 2019
How does the Moaning sound affect the Spermatozoa or the Ovary or their joining together during copulation?

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children by Marvieduke(f): 10:19am On Dec 13, 2019
Oluwadamilare118:

Iwo gan ti'e po....haha....your own too much small...lol

If I deny that once, your thunder of gut feeling may strike me which I must avoid, so once have I done it...

Smile.....

Your investigation gan ti poju.... Why the question now....shebi you talk say the thing day sweet...then answer has been taken from that now. grin

I can't remember the feeling again as such, its been a while. Smile....and let me even chat like you for once and call a spade a spade....

Se Iwo mo igba ti mo ti d'obo last ni? grin grin grin grin grin grin?

O ti pe...that's why I will try a best to get... Ki olorun ran mi lowo.

You're making my day!

Eyaaa pele okunrin ni e, alatishe o mo ati shey Ara re.
Ti obinrin po ta, walahi OBO ko wu iwo lati do, o kan fi iya je ra re.

Emi ti ma shi ba okunrin mi shey ere gele ni ale yi,
Friday night for that matter, bed must shake tonight, mattress go press join

Ogbeni o je laju ki aiye ma lo ma ro pe okobo ni e ooo
Re: Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children by YungJo207(m): 10:23am On Dec 13, 2019
I believe this lady stays in Abuja abi? Now what does sex have to be with tyrant or freedom fighters and the country been at stake?? I don't seem to get it or is someone not speaking out clearly based on DSS fear??

Re: Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 13, 2019
Marvieduke:

Hnmm...... I smile.

Awa ton ti soju'ogun; tan ti rawa se'ba ona!

But one thing about you is that, you're just toi real.....

Am wishing you all the best!

Lol ..

Eni tema tips Len wa grin I hear you....[quote][/quote] wink

Thanks for your sympathy in advance.

Friday ale'i mata lenu right.

I HEARD YOU RIGHT!

You aren't from youruba o.....you write Yoruba one on one .....

Are you?
Re: Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 13, 2019
Marvieduke:

Should I work it as your comment stated, I may crash!

I shouldn't come here to spread a story that touch...anyway you will be my sympathizer.....

Lol..

Kama ri lo'lowa with

Lol

With time.....

Hope you're good sha. Even your comment says a lot! grin wink
Re: Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children by Robenna(m): 10:30am On Dec 13, 2019
Ladiesdoctor:
Ashawo taken over the pulpits of their temples. Keep saying trash to your customers being converted to members.
I hate nonsense
NO MIND PEOPLE WEY ON GET PROFESSION
Re: Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 13, 2019
Marvieduke:

Your comment day catch me cold!
Re: Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children by mechanics(m): 10:34am On Dec 13, 2019
frozen70:

That place is one the places regarded as a public place where you will get audience
Ask yourself, have you heard renowned pastors' like Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo discussing that in public, she should preached the main message of Christ to her audience.
Re: Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children by Macdav(m): 10:35am On Dec 13, 2019
alright
Re: Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children by Marvieduke(f): 10:41am On Dec 13, 2019
Oluwadamilare118:

Hnmm...... I smile.

Awa ton ti soju'ogun; tan ti rawa se'ba ona!

But one thing about you is that, you're just toi real.....

Am wishing you all the best!

Lol ..

Eni tema tips Len wa grin I hear you.... wink

Thanks for your sympathy in advance.

Friday ale'i mata lenu right.

I HEARD YOU RIGHT!

You aren't from youruba o.....you write Yoruba one on one .....

Are you?

Why won't I be real? Fake life no pay joor

Ale yin tun ma bad gan tori gbogbo style ni mo ma shey fun okunrin mi leyi ti a ba ti mu action bitter big bottle. I want to walk like a duck tomorrow morning when I wake up

Am proudly omo yoruba
Re: Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children by Marvieduke(f): 10:44am On Dec 13, 2019
Oluwadamilare118:

Your comment day catch me cold!

You better look for who to fvck you oooo
Re: Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 13, 2019
Marvieduke:

Why won't I be real? Fake life no pay joor

Ale yin tun ma bad gan tori gbogbo style ni mo ma shey fun okunrin mi leyi ti a ba ti mu action bitter big bottle. I want to walk like a duck tomorrow morning when I wake up

Am proudly omo yoruba

Even with your comment am in soup already... grin

Smile... {hands clap} kin-in-ni ke mi de'se ni'sin.

For crying out loud!

Fake life no pay, reason behind my mini lamentation here too grin

I pray I don't suffer from your comment, so help me god. wink

But for my sake....do something about the volume
Re: Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 13, 2019
Marvieduke:

You better look for who to fvck you oooo

Sigh!

Because of your comment, I shall will!

wink
Re: Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children by AJohnnasa(m): 10:49am On Dec 13, 2019
Ngwababe, bịa gụrụ. grin
Re: Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children by MisterKings(m): 10:51am On Dec 13, 2019
I have heard one that says that for a man to produce a male child, he needs to be involved in something very active prior to meeting his woman. Active like playing ball, fighting, something manly and hard. When he comes and jams his woman - na boy straight.
But if he wants a girl, he needs to be soft all day, stay in AC, light candles, play romantic music - na girl they go born.

That sounded very ridiculous to me but now this post of moaning out loud just topped it. sad

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children by Allansmith: 10:53am On Dec 13, 2019
And what would she tell her grandchildren when they come of age and asking questions as to what she's saying...SMH
Re: Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children by Marvieduke(f): 10:57am On Dec 13, 2019
Oluwadamilare118:

Even with your comment am in soup already... grin

Smile... {hands clap} kin-in-ni ke mi de'se ni'sin.

For crying out loud!

Fake life no pay, reason behind my mini lamentation here too grin

I pray I don't suffer from your comment, so help me god. wink

But for my sake....do something about the volume

Why are you lamenting? Volume how?

Iwo no shey bi ekun ti ebi pa, abi ebi o pa iwo ni? Ti ebi o ba pa iwo, ebi pa oko re ti o ba mo

because of tonight fun I no go work for you to know how I dey hunger for tonight.
Re: Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children by ikorodureporta: 10:58am On Dec 13, 2019
I no think say she dey aware say she dey enjoy fp for NL cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed / Ghanaian Father Collapses As His Son Introduces His 'Ugly' Girlfriend To Him / 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.