Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Best Emotional Love Vows For Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Emotional Love Vows For Your Girlfriend (234 Views)

Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Emotional Love Vows For Your Girlfriend by emmaaolufemi: 7:26am On Dec 13, 2019
Sometimes as guys, we are short of the right words to use in expressing our mind to a lady.

Or, you lack the rights words to use in making a promise of total love to your lady.

Well, you can use my template and she'll definitely fall in love over and over again with you.

Please head on to my YouTube Channel to watch it. You can also add yours via the comment and you never can tell the girl that might fall in love with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ-I3dPqKas
Re: Best Emotional Love Vows For Your Girlfriend by gracefoundmme(m): 8:09am On Dec 13, 2019
Nice one OP

lalasticlacla this one make sense oooo

(1) (Reply)

Appreciate The Ones Who Gave You Too / Give Away Pack. WATCH THIS!!! / Why You Should Never Marry A Broke Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.