Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,065 members, 7,956,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

Advice: How Do You Cope When Frustrated From All Angles - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice: How Do You Cope When Frustrated From All Angles (1329 Views)

How Do You Cope When Your Wife Is Pregnant. / 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To / How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice: How Do You Cope When Frustrated From All Angles by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
How do you manage to do some things when your life is filled with frustrations?
For instance, to apply for a job, I could start and just stop
I could want to learn a new thing,then I could become so down that I stop.
I have been living in frustration since in my teenage years, I'm the kind of person that strives so much, but I haven't realized my dreams at all, so many atimes I get reminded and stop what I'm doing at midways.
I might want to draft a letter and stop midway, currently, I'm helping with covid19(volunteer service), I could start doing something and stop midway
I need your advice, it wouldn't help only me, I believe it would help many people reading this in my situation.
Advice me on how you coped during frustrated period

My cohesion may not be good and there are several points missing, just try to fish out the little you can
….................
My story
I'm a very hardworking lady, very intelligent, very aspiring and extremely beautiful.
I'm in my twenties. In a society where many things is determined by luck, connection, I feel so lost. I do not have friends to connect me, because many people are always too excited when we become friends with stupid thinkings, I hate people trying to be close with me because they think I'm from a wealthy home, or because of the way I look so I don't do friendship and thus zero connection. Ive been trying to pretend lately though, but its very hard for me.

My struggle started since secondary school, I really do not have friends, I'm well focused, I hardly play, I'm not materialistic, I'm an extreme introvert.

I've always wanted to learn a skill since my secondary school days, because I knew that it would help me not to be broke in the future, but my mother refused to help me learn anything, but always discouraging. I struggled to learn all by myself, so I was able to learn few things like how to make caps, and some other simple things. My secondary school days was filled with reading books(religious books, Hinduism, bhudism etc) and trying to learn skills on my own, I do not fancy playing or gisting at all as a child, in my early teen till late teen. I was always reading, learning, or watching movies(I watch just one type of movies, paranormal movies, uptill now)

Fast-forward to university, I was the same, always striving, working harder than anyone I know.
Along with my Bsc, I acquired an NCE grade level of course,I was learning Tailoring same time. My life was filled with stress but I endured thinking its for the good of it. I had to drop the tailoring because I wasn't able to pay the woman as we agreed, I paid her not up to the quarter of what we agreed, and she wasn't teaching me rightly, and I couldn't complain because I felt guilty, so I had to drop it. My other two courses, I completed and came out as best student in both.
I graduated very young and even as the best student, during NYSC waiting, I decided to learn a skill and become professional again, but I didn't have money to pay the woman again, so everyday, I feel guilty while learning, It was a skill that was forced upon me by family members because I hate it so so much, and thus never earned from it,and even left the woman because I didn't pay her. All this time, I was below 20 till my NYSC, so I never had any free time, from sec school, to university immediately.

Fast forward to NYSC, I was taken to Adamawa, redeployed and this time, I was very broke, my parents were always going against anything i want to learn,so i decided to learn tailoring.
Had to redeploy to a city, searched for the best Tailor in town, and registered with her, she charged me 70k which I payed with my alawee as my parents do not support me, they wanted me to stay with a stupid relative because of free house for me to live, and she was also happy because she had a baby and a shop for me to stay with her, she lives in a big apartment, a room for me, everything comfortable but I declined because I didn't want to waste my service year. My mum was in the US then, everyone abandoned me because of this and not in support of me learning any skill. But I ignored, used my alawi to rent a house (very uncomfortable house), my PPA was far, but I do not mind and rented apartment very close to the place I wanted to learn the skill. I would come back from PPA at 5:00pm, arrived at the shop and start learning, I get home very late most times, feeding was difficult, I used all my money to pay the woman, sometimes I eat just biscuit or nothing at all. This was my life all through NYSC, very stress filled, I was learning very fast and I above all the people I met there, but after 4month of learning, this woman changed and would refuse to teach us,and this was how I wasted the rest of the months of NYSC sitting in her shop. She was later arrested by NYSC for duping etc.
At this point, Ive learnt all the theories, as we were been taught in a BRITISH way(it remained practical), to cut it short, I left very frustrated.
After NYSC, I jumped to MSC, MSC was tough and rough, I learnt so many things during this period, I was more exposed to the world. I graduated as the best student as well.

I tried to learn programming, I stopped because my teacher travelled due to situations he could not manage, my two weeks of learning HTML, CSS, JavaScript was stress filled as well as I would leave class to meet him.

I'm an avid reader, I am well knowledgeable about so many things, very critical in thinking, I am well beyond my peers in intelligence, and even in strives.
After MSC, I decided to listen to my brother who has been shouting United State, that is when I wasted 1 year(last year) shading shadows, writing many exams.
This is 2020 for me.

All these while, I could not secure any job, I'm broke as hell. I applied to some places, but wasn't given any. I know how to construct a good CV, Cover letter bla bla bla because I learnt myself, and taught by many other people.

About my skills, I hope to buy a sewing machine, I can't sew with the common machine, because I never practiced with it, and I'm an excellent person, I can't manage a mistake in a dress without feeling so bad (like I killed someone), the common one gives gives such problem, I plan to buy one from the US before the corona wahala.
My beading skill, I can never do it because I hate beading, and I'm even outdated.
My digital marketing/branding skill, I just finished perfecting that to some extent and still learning, I got some few people willing to work with me before the virus wahala.
Other skills requires money to start, which I do not possess (That is beauty products making), I can't do jargons for people to use like many people do here.
I have tried so many other business, that one reason or the other made me stop.

At this point, I'm just tired, it's like I have spent most of my life learning,working hard and striving. And thus, I start things and stop midways nowadays. I looked at myself and see no growth CX I'm broke as hell. I feel so frustrated about everything
Edited
Please I mentioned the skills to show how much I'm a striving person, I'm not asking anyone on which to pick or focus on. I have better plans for many of the skills but not now so I dropped them and now have one
Note** I'm not hungry and this is not for bragging, I just wish to see people that have been through what ive been through and hear from them.
Note**
You may notice many grammatical errors, please don't crucify me became I've written that I'm intelligent, I typed this very fast without thinking twice.
Re: Advice: How Do You Cope When Frustrated From All Angles by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
Please help
Re: Advice: How Do You Cope When Frustrated From All Angles by BeerParIour: 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Smoke weed
Re: Advice: How Do You Cope When Frustrated From All Angles by Freelane33(m): 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
I found out that nothing in this life is worth while unless you take risk , there is no passion to be found planning small in settling for the life you’re capable of living . You’ve listed the problems out by yourself. Then make amendments, give it a push . Do what your passionate about , don’t be afraid to go outside the box , with that consistency you will never finish ,don’t be afraid to fail ,Change your circle ⭕️. See let me tell you something today . 1.The kind of people you move with in life will determine how far you’ll go in life . If you’re the type that love moving with the uninspired types you will never leave the spot in which you are . 2. Environment also play a vital role . When you’re too comfortable in a place you won’t think of doing other things that you’re meant to do on time until it’s late . Don’t let your comfort zone tie your destiny down .3 . Procrastination spirit . You can over come that one if you’re an inspired type , while seeing your mate growing , you will also want to grow .swing into action , execute all the already made plan and see how it goes . If it goes well ..:: good and if it goes the other way round then you have to start again . Every failed experiment is one step closer to success .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice: How Do You Cope When Frustrated From All Angles by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
Advice
Re: Advice: How Do You Cope When Frustrated From All Angles by XhosaNostra(f): 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
Acmepreneur:
How do you manage to do some things when your life is filled with frustrations.
I have been living in frustration since in my teenage years, I'm the kind of person that strives so much, but I haven't realized my dreams at all, so many atimes I get reminded and stop what I'm doing at midways.
I need your advice, it wouldn't help only me, I believe it would help many people reading this in my situation.

@bolded, YET. Don't give up is the only advice I can give you. Your breakthrough will probably stun you in its magnitude. Maintain a positive outlook & a belief that the delays are preparing you for something so great, it'll be beyond your wildest expectations.

Personally, I'm a big believer in the Law of attraction (When something fails, either it isn't the right time or the right thing. I don't dwell on the negative. I keep moving). Read up on that. Better days are in store for you smiley
Re: Advice: How Do You Cope When Frustrated From All Angles by PrettyKindGirl: 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
BeerParIour:
Smoke weed

Re: Advice: How Do You Cope When Frustrated From All Angles by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Freelane33:
I found out that nothing in this life is worth while unless you take risk , there is no passion to be found planning small in settling for the life you’re capable of living . You’ve listed the problems out by yourself. Then make amendments, give it a push . Do what your passionate about , don’t be afraid to go outside the box , with that consistency you will never finish ,don’t be afraid to fail ,Change your circle ⭕️. See let me tell you something today . 1.The kind of people you move with in life will determine how far you’ll go in life . If you’re the type that love moving with the uninspired types you will never leave the spot in which you are . 2. Environment also play a vital role . When you’re too comfortable in a place you won’t think of doing other things that you’re meant to do on time until it’s late . Don’t let your comfort zone tie your destiny down .3 . Procrastination spirit . You can over come that one if you’re an inspired type , while seeing your mate growing , you will also want to grow .swing into action , execute all the already made plan and see it goes . If it goes well ..:: good and if it’s goes the other way round then you have to start again . Every failed experiment is one step closer to success .
Thanks, please, I have added to the story, please complete reading it.
One of the reasons I'm frustrated is because I have been following all you listed since my teen years
Re: Advice: How Do You Cope When Frustrated From All Angles by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:

@bolded, YET. Don't give up is the only advice I can give you. Your breakthrough will probably stun you in its magnitude. Maintain a positive outlook & a belief that the delays are preparing you for something so great, it'll be beyond your wildest expectations.

Personally, I'm a big believer in the Law of attraction (When something fails, either it isn't the right time or the right thing. I don't dwell on the negative. I keep moving). Read up on that. Better days are in store for you smiley
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Advice: How Do You Cope When Frustrated From All Angles by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
BeerParIour:
Smoke weed
I know how weed is used up in the body, I'm well aware with its side effects, why would I want to harm myself? That would lead to frustration after frustration. And once the weed is no more working, the problem presents itself again. So its a loss loss
Re: Advice: How Do You Cope When Frustrated From All Angles by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Help
Re: Advice: How Do You Cope When Frustrated From All Angles by Bush2013: 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
Really seems you want to become everything all at once? Have considered been a lecturer since you're academically sounds and have msc already
Re: Advice: How Do You Cope When Frustrated From All Angles by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Helo
Re: Advice: How Do You Cope When Frustrated From All Angles by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Advice: How Do You Cope When Frustrated From All Angles by agbolahan1991(m): 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
I would ask u to be grateful.....you have all it takes to be better in life...
Just hopefor the better and pray...
There are guys that are more frustrated than u...
As am typing have thought about everything n had thought of killing myself or that Allah(God) takes my life
But with a second thought, I still hope for the best....its frustrating with a wife n kid.. Works is Down, I had to call people n mum to help with money to feed my wife n kid
My mum's nagging occasionally, my siblings, my relatives...
Life sometimes feels bleeped up...
But don't let it kill u let it make u stronger...
Am going through a more frustrating moment more than u...
I still hope for better...
Pray to him alone coz he listens....
Better days are coming..
Don't relent...
Re: Advice: How Do You Cope When Frustrated From All Angles by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
f
Re: Advice: How Do You Cope When Frustrated From All Angles by Effulgent(m): 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
This is what I have to say

You can't really move fast in life alone, you gotta associate yourself with good companies because I see there that you don't really have friends.

Enough of lone ranging and keep your mind on that one thing you wanna know, I've also passed through these stages

if it's tailoring, pick it, if it's programming, pick it and see it to then end no matter what

I would love to have a personal chat with you though wink
Re: Advice: How Do You Cope When Frustrated From All Angles by Ugwumagala: 12:33am On Apr 19, 2020

Re: Advice: How Do You Cope When Frustrated From All Angles by Nobody: 3:46am On Apr 19, 2020
Effulgent:
This is what I have to say

You can't really move fast in life alone, you gotta associate yourself with good companies because I see there that you don't really have friends.

Enough of lone ranging and keep your mind on that one thing you wanna know, I've also passed through these stages

if it's tailoring, pick it, if it's programming, pick it and see it to then end no matter what

I would love to have a personal chat with you though wink
Thanks. Not intrested in programming again, I did that during my Masters. And I saw its not for me, I do not enjoy it. Right now, I have picked something else that I really love and enjoy, the tailoring cannot work since I'm a perfectionist, until I'm able to buy my sewing machines.
I wrote those skills to show how much I have strive, I have dropped them all except one.
About lone ranging, my problem is I don't know how to pretend to befriend someone I don't like, many of the people i know are too dumb for my liking, those that are not dull are far away,we are just too different. I do not like dump people because I do not gain anything while with them, o do hate myself whenever I pretend and stay with them. For instance, they would say Coronavirus will not enter Nigeria before it enters, people with such mentality disgust me.
Then there are people that are quite intelligent and I like them, but they have too much expectations of me, for instance they would be telling me I lied that I schooled outside Nigeria, or say stuffs like my father is a senator, or ask if I just got back from the US. I just cannot cope with these people even though they are more intelligent than myself and I like them. Asking me silly questions is frustrating to the reasons I'm friends with them.
They don't wanna be friends with me casually, they want us to be deep friends too fast which I do not know how to do and I do not like same time.
And also I have some that are older than myself, proffesors or lecturers that I also like, but they can be weird which drives me crazy and thus I had to shift away from them because I don't like getting angry.
Everyone blames me for not having friends, but I don't know what to do, even after pretending, still won't work.
Re: Advice: How Do You Cope When Frustrated From All Angles by Nobody: 3:51am On Apr 19, 2020
agbolahan1991:
I would ask u to be grateful.....you have all it takes to be better in life...
Just hopefor the better and pray...
There are guys that are more frustrated than u...
As am typing have thought about everything n had thought of killing myself or that Allah(God) takes my life
But with a second thought, I still hope for the best....its frustrating with a wife n kid.. Works is Down, I had to call people n mum to help with money to feed my wife n kid
My mum's nagging occasionally, my siblings, my relatives...
Life sometimes feels bleeped up...
But don't let it kill u let it make u stronger...
Am going through a more frustrating moment more than u...
I still hope for better...
Pray to him alone coz he listens....
Better days are coming..
Don't relent...
I'm sorry
Re: Advice: How Do You Cope When Frustrated From All Angles by Nobody: 3:56am On Apr 19, 2020
Bush2013:
Really seems you want to become everything all at once? Have considered been a lecturer since you're academically sounds and have msc already
Not wanting to be everything at once, my brain can actually cope with learning many things at a time. But I mentioned that so you all won't say go and learn a skill. I'm not doing many of the things I mentioned anymore, though I have a great plan for them once I'm rich enough to start up a big business, but for now, I'm off those things
I'm tired of their corruption in the academic line,
Re: Advice: How Do You Cope When Frustrated From All Angles by Freelane33(m): 7:34am On Apr 19, 2020
okay .
Acmepreneur:

Thanks, please, I have added to the story, please complete reading it.
One of the reasons I'm frustrated is because I have been following all you listed since my teen years
Re: Advice: How Do You Cope When Frustrated From All Angles by Freelane33(m): 7:36am On Apr 19, 2020
Do you like joint investment? Me and my friends are starting new projects ( fish farming and cassava plantation after the lockdown ,if you will like to join and use that as a good start , ur welcome and if you have any other person that’s interested too . We’ve done some successful business like , cucumber plantation , water melon and others .
Acmepreneur:

Not wanting to be everything at once, my brain can actually cope with learning many things at a time. But I mentioned that so you all won't say go and learn a skill. I'm not doing many of the things I mentioned anymore, though I have a great plan for them once I'm rich enough to start up a big business, but for now, I'm off those things
I'm tired of their corruption in the academic line,
Re: Advice: How Do You Cope When Frustrated From All Angles by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 19, 2020
Freelane33:
Do you like joint investment? Me and my friends are starting new projects ( fish farming and cassava plantation after the lockdown ,if you will like to join and use that as a good start , ur welcome and if you have any other person that’s interested too . We’ve done some successful business like , cucumber plantation , water melon and others .
Thanks, I love what you and your friends is doing, but I really do not like animals. If I see anyone that is intrested, I would let you know
Re: Advice: How Do You Cope When Frustrated From All Angles by agbolahan1991(m): 7:42am On Apr 19, 2020
Acmepreneur:

Sorry about your life, but please you are not going through the same thing with me. You put yourself in the problem you currently are now. And with a child, you should be happy that at least you have subordinate.
Its good to pray but God won't change your condition until you change it, wise up bro and better your life, own up to your mistakes.
We are two different people here, and I'm sorry to say, I dislike people like you, since you allowed both of you and your wife to enter into a marriage of nothing to fall back into, and asking me to pray is quite annoying, because I didn't write anywhere that someone should advice me to pray, I'm a practical person. Your advice is of no use/relevance to me.
Next time don't marry uselessly
Actually u are right that I have nothing to fall back on n that we are from different world...
I thought of you as a human....
Am an architect n also into real estate...
An a NCE holder..
I can use Microsoft, AutoCAD, revit n photoshop efficiently...
What happened to me could happen to any man...the fact that am broke or have to call people for help...life is a coin.. Business goes sides way atimes ...
I can't just describe all I am n what I have...
I hustled through all this on my own...
My wife n her family knew my worth b4 they allowed me to take her in...
N am happy for my life...if u don't believe in God then go and see a ritualist...
Re: Advice: How Do You Cope When Frustrated From All Angles by Fragility6: 7:56am On Apr 19, 2020
Acmepreneur:

Sorry about your life, but please you are not going through the same thing with me. You put yourself in the problem you currently are now. And with a child, you should be happy that at least you have subordinate.
Its good to pray but God won't change your condition until you change it, wise up bro and better your life, own up to your mistakes.
We are two different people here, and I'm sorry to say, I dislike people like you, since you allowed both of you and your wife to enter into a marriage of nothing to fall back into, and asking me to pray is quite annoying, because I didn't write anywhere that someone should advice me to pray, I'm a practical person. Your advice is of no use/relevance to me.
Next time don't marry uselessly
U ar saucy.Who told u he married uselessly. Diz explains y u don't have friends...Hope u've seen his reply above. Madam marry uselessly. Wrote a lot abt being educated up dere bt filled with so much ego. Bonkers
Re: Advice: How Do You Cope When Frustrated From All Angles by Bigdanns(m): 8:04am On Apr 19, 2020
Acmepreneur:
I might want to draft a letter and stop midway, currently, I'm helping with covid19(volunteer service), I could start doing something and stop midway

My cohesion may not be good and there are several points missing, just try to fish out the little you can
….................
My story
I'm a very hardworking lady, very intelligent, very aspiring and extremely beautiful.
I'm in my twenties. In a society where many things is determined by luck, connection, I feel so lost. I do not have friends to connect me, because many people are always too excited when we become friends with stupid thinkings, I hate people trying to be close with me because they think I'm from a wealthy home, or because of the way I look so I don't do friendship and thus zero connection. Ive been trying to pretend lately though, but its very hard for me.

My struggle started since secondary school, I really do not have friends, I'm well focused, I hardly play, I'm not materialistic, I'm an extreme introvert.

I've always wanted to learn a skill since my secondary school days, because I knew that it would help me not to be broke in the future, but my mother refused to help me learn anything, but always discouraging. I struggled to learn all by myself, so I was able to learn few things like how to make caps, and some other simple things. My secondary school days was filled with reading books(religious books, Hinduism, bhudism etc) and trying to learn skills on my own, I do not fancy playing or gisting at all as a child, in my early teen till late teen. I was always reading, learning, or watching movies(I watch just one type of movies, paranormal movies, uptill now)

Fast-forward to university, I was the same, always striving, working harder than anyone I know.
Along with my Bsc, I acquired an NCE grade level of course,I was learning Tailoring same time. My life was filled with stress but I endured thinking its for the good of it. I had to drop the tailoring because I wasn't able to pay the woman as we agreed, I paid her not up to the quarter of what we agreed, and she wasn't teaching me rightly, and I couldn't complain because I felt guilty, so I had to drop it. My other two courses, I completed and came out as best student in both.
I graduated very young and even as the best student, during NYSC waiting, I decided to learn a skill and become professional again, but I didn't have money to pay the woman again, so everyday, I feel guilty while learning, It was a skill that was forced upon me by family members because I hate it so so much, and thus never earned from it,and even left the woman because I didn't pay her. All this time, I was below 20 till my NYSC, so I never had any free time, from sec school, to university immediately.

Fast forward to NYSC, I was taken to Adamawa, redeployed and this time, I was very broke, my parents were always going against anything i want to learn,so i decided to learn tailoring.
Had to redeploy to a city, searched for the best Tailor in town, and registered with her, she charged me 70k which I payed with my alawee as my parents do not support me, they wanted me to stay with a stupid relative because of free house for me to live, and she was also happy because she had a baby and a shop for me to stay with her, she lives in a big apartment, a room for me, everything comfortable but I declined because I didn't want to waste my service year. My mum was in the US then, everyone abandoned me because of this and not in support of me learning any skill. But I ignored, used my alawi to rent a house (very uncomfortable house), my PPA was far, but I do not mind and rented apartment very close to the place I wanted to learn the skill. I would come back from PPA at 5:00pm, arrived at the shop and start learning, I get home very late most times, feeding was difficult, I used all my money to pay the woman, sometimes I eat just biscuit or nothing at all. This was my life all through NYSC, very stress filled, I was learning very fast and I above all the people I met there, but after 4month of learning, this woman changed and would refuse to teach us,and this was how I wasted the rest of the months of NYSC sitting in her shop. She was later arrested by NYSC for duping etc.
At this point, Ive learnt all the theories, as we were been taught in a BRITISH way(it remained practical), to cut it short, I left very frustrated.
After NYSC, I jumped to MSC, MSC was tough and rough, I learnt so many things during this period, I was more exposed to the world. I graduated as the best student as well.

I tried to learn programming, I stopped because my teacher travelled due to situations he could not manage, my two weeks of learning HTML, CSS, JavaScript was stress filled as well as I would leave class to meet him.

I'm an avid reader, I am well knowledgeable about so many things, very critical in thinking, I am well beyond my peers in intelligence, and even in strives.
After MSC, I decided to listen to my brother who has been shouting United State, that is when I wasted 1 year(last year) shading shadows, writing many exams.
This is 2020 for me.

All these while, I could not secure any job, I'm broke as hell. I applied to some places, but wasn't given any. I know how to construct a good CV, Cover letter bla bla bla because I learnt myself, and taught by many other people.

About my skills, I hope to buy a sewing machine, I can't sew with the common machine, because I never practiced with it, and I'm an excellent person, I can't manage a mistake in a dress without feeling so bad (like I killed someone), the common one gives gives such problem, I plan to buy one from the US before the corona wahala.
My beading skill, I can never do it because I hate beading, and I'm even outdated.
My digital marketing/branding skill, I just finished perfecting that to some extent and still learning, I got some few people willing to work with me before the virus wahala.
Other skills requires money to start, which I do not possess (That is beauty products making), I can't do jargons for people to use like many people do here.

At this point, I'm just tired, it's like I have spent most of my life learning,working hard and striving. And thus, I start things and stop midways nowadays. I looked at myself and see no growth CX I'm broke as hell. I feel so frustrated about everything
Edited
Please I mentioned the skills to show how much I'm a striving person, I'm not asking anyone on which to pick or focus on. I have better plans for many of the skills but not now so I dropped them and now have one
Note** I'm not hungry and this is not for bragging, I just wish to see people that have been through what ive been through and hear from them.
Note**
You may notice many grammatical errors, please don't crucify me became I've written that I'm intelligent, I typed this very fast without thinking twice.
M
Perhaps what u need is break out of ur family, and denounce some of the stuff u resonate in like watching of only paranormal movies,(of what requisite value is it to u??) ask ur self that question...........and I will suggest u dive in the ocean of philosophy (medieval Phl) particularly for a start read about Boethius, u can hit me up for some detail advice 08105179992.
Re: Advice: How Do You Cope When Frustrated From All Angles by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 19, 2020
Fragility6:

U ar saucy.Who told u he married uselessly. Diz explains y u don't have friends...Hope u've seen his reply above. Madam marry uselessly. Wrote a lot abt being educated up dere bt filled with so much ego. Bonkers
Lol, you are pained. Yes, I dislike people talking rubbish. Especially for telling me to pray, did I put it up that someone should advice me to pray? And also, I hate people that rush into marriages without proper plans especially Muslims because they disgrace me, since I'm a Muslim. I see them everyday and they annoy the hell out of me.
Yes, I can be saucy when online, I don't care. Why I don't have friends is because I don't want them not because they don't want me. Its part of the reasons why I don't have friends, I can't deal with people like that, because when people are in pains, I'm in a greater one. I'm angry at him because he's in pains he could have prevented
Re: Advice: How Do You Cope When Frustrated From All Angles by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 19, 2020
Bigdanns:

M
Perhaps what u need is break out of ur family, and denounce some of the stuff u resonate in like watching of only paranormal movies,(of what requisite value is it to u??) ask ur self that question...........and I will suggest u dive in the ocean of philosophy (medieval Phl) particularly for a start read about Boethius, u can hit me up for some detail advice 08105179992.
I love paranormal movies because its fake and not possible. it has helped me in learning psychology of people, I have learnt the story behind so many evils. It has helped me to be a very gentle person, I'm not harsh at all in real life.
I love the realness, love without any reason. I hardly watch them as well, since I can be very busy. I watch episode by episode, and sometimes it takes a year to release another episode which means for that year, I won't watch any movie. But that's the only movie I watch to relax and enjoy
Re: Advice: How Do You Cope When Frustrated From All Angles by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 19, 2020
agbolahan1991:

Actually u are right that I have nothing to fall back on n that we are from different world...
I thought of you as a human....
Am an architect n also into real estate...
An a NCE holder..
I can use Microsoft, AutoCAD, revit n photoshop efficiently...
What happened to me could happen to any man...the fact that am broke or have to call people for help...life is a coin.. Business goes sides way atimes ...
I can't just describe all I am n what I have...
I hustled through all this on my own...
My wife n her family knew my worth b4 they allowed me to take her in...
N am happy for my life...if u don't believe in God then go and see a ritualist...
I'm sorry I replied you in that manner. What I did was more of transfer of aggression. I actually had some friends that got married without any plan, and now they are suffering. And its painful to me and one is divorced which hit me badly because I warned him,but he's with a stupid thinking that Allah will provide what he would eat. So I actually transferred that into people whenever I see them suffering in a marriage. I'm so sorry
May God bless your hustle
Re: Advice: How Do You Cope When Frustrated From All Angles by ghettochild(m): 9:21am On Apr 19, 2020
Acmepreneur:

….................
My story

This is 2020 for me.

Edited
Note**
You are your own problem. Learning halfway...
If u had finished up u could have been your own boss...
To even think u had money for MSc... Why didn't u go finish up the sewing skills n use that money to buy sewing machine... But instead u carry Msc for head like Dada...

1 Like

Re: Advice: How Do You Cope When Frustrated From All Angles by agbolahan1991(m): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2020
Acmepreneur:

I'm sorry I replied you in that manner. What I did was more of transfer of aggression. I actually had some friends that got married without any plan, and now they are suffering. And its painful to me and one is divorced which hit me badly because I warned him,but he's with a stupid thinking that Allah will provide what he would eat. So I actually transferred that into people whenever I see them suffering in a marriage. I'm so sorry
May God bless your hustle
Am not actually angered by your reaction....
Whenever I see a guy like me...
What I always look in such person is...
DO YOU HAVE A SKILL,
DO YOU HAVE A TALENT...
IS THERE SOMETHING U CAN DO WITH YOUR OWN HAND...
if yes... No matter the kind of hustle...
I respect it alot
Even the local shoe maker.. The hausas...
No one knows tommorow..
Allah never ask us to marry without a skill or job..
Lets hope for the best brother....
May Allah bless our hustle. ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Taught How To Kiss During "Kiss Your Bride" Moment In Church (video) / Dating Accounts For Sale All Types ( Match.com, Zoosk.com, Ourtime.com) / His Friend Is Blackmailing Him, Should He Pay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.