Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Jonathan Denies Facebook Comment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Denies Facebook Comment (7044 Views)

Wike Denies Facebook Posting Credited To Him On Taraba Tribunal Judgment / Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife / Jonathan Denies Speaking With King Of Morocco, Orders Full Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Denies Facebook Comment by Boboribo: 9:41am On Nov 27, 2010
You're interested in a headline of just 4 words and ignore the import of what was said. Contact AIT for the full script.
Re: Jonathan Denies Facebook Comment by Beaf: 9:45am On Nov 27, 2010
You tink say na only you de watch AIT? shocked
What you have done is an absolute digrace! Making up stories is for the likes of meat sellers and water carriers.
Re: Jonathan Denies Facebook Comment by Boboribo: 9:46am On Nov 27, 2010
In the unlikely event that it is not facebook comment, which comment is he saying should not be attributed to him?
Re: Jonathan Denies Facebook Comment by Beaf: 9:48am On Nov 27, 2010
The type you saw in PapaBrownes post, of course!

In the meantime, how was the pepper soup?
I dey laugh o! grin
Re: Jonathan Denies Facebook Comment by Boboribo: 9:55am On Nov 27, 2010
@beaf what did your sources at AIT tell you? Is it 2 much 2 verify whether there was a statement in their midnight news
Re: Jonathan Denies Facebook Comment by 9ijaMan: 9:56am On Nov 27, 2010
I really can't see the reason why everyone seems to be blowing so hot on this simple issue. It's not the first time GEJ (and his team) has reversed himself and will certainly not be the last. The closer we get to the election date, the more about Saint GEJ that will be revealed to 9jans.
Re: Jonathan Denies Facebook Comment by Nsiman(m): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2010
AiT is own by who? - dokpesi, dokpesi is for who? - ibb, ibb is for who?- nplf. I think it is false. Beware!
Re: Jonathan Denies Facebook Comment by Nsiman(m): 10:44am On Nov 27, 2010
AiT is own by who? - dokpesi, dokpesi is for who? - ibb, ibb is for who?- nplf. I think it is false. Beware!
Re: Jonathan Denies Facebook Comment by Boboribo: 10:59am On Nov 27, 2010
@Nsiman - warped logic. Why dont we just wait for Niboro to deny issuing the denial.
Re: Jonathan Denies Facebook Comment by Beaf: 11:36am On Nov 27, 2010
It is so funny the way the pepper soupers manufacture, lie and distort, because their hero (who is a wanted man) is no better. What are Atiku's plans and policies that can be used for a clean campaign?

None? grin grin grin
. . .Just grown men telling tales by moonlight and Iya akara stories!

I de laugh o! grin
Re: Jonathan Denies Facebook Comment by Boboribo: 11:49am On Nov 27, 2010
Have contacted AIT or Niboro. Still waiting. Quit being childish.
Re: Jonathan Denies Facebook Comment by Kekenapep: 11:51am On Nov 27, 2010
ABSURD!!!

I believe in playing fair and being objective.

In view of that let me state that the topic does not in anyway convey the same substance in the messgage. Why this? the author can clarify that.

But in any case if the purpose was to mislead the reader it is certanly not good enough.
Re: Jonathan Denies Facebook Comment by Boboribo: 11:58am On Nov 27, 2010
@Absurd - I did not author anything. I only reported what I heard on AIT. Why is the caption so disturbing 2 u and Beaf.
Re: Jonathan Denies Facebook Comment by Beaf: 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2010
Boboribo:

@Absurd - I did not author anything. I only reported what I heard on AIT. Why is the caption so disturbing 2 u and Beaf.

I am sure the title is unhealthy to quite a few more good people. You only need to look through the thread.
Dude, stop acting shameless, there is some good in everyone.

On a lighter note, GEJ should name today "pepper souping day" in honour of this shameless thread and declare it a holiday for forgers, pocket pickers, yahooze guys etc. Afterall, they are "hard worker" too! grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Denies Facebook Comment by Ninapha(f): 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2010
cool
Beaf:

It is so funny the way the pepper soupers manufacture, lie and distort, because their hero (who is a wanted man) is no better. What are Atiku's plans and policies that can be used for a clean campaign?

None? grin grin grin
. . .Just grown men telling tales by moonlight and Iya akara stories!

I de laugh o! grin

I dey laugh pass Obasanjo.  Infact there is  no need for this thread, its so contradicting and meaningless.  the new was also on NTA 9.00 pm and he never denied any comment but was just warning those using his campaign as a tool to throwing stone at his opponents.  

beaf, I raise my hands for u! Respect man!
Re: Jonathan Denies Facebook Comment by Nsiman(m): 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2010
Boboribo, afo kpe duok odudu ooo? Why do u want us to beleive that by all means? Without being told, cant u ask urself, why was this said on AiT, not other media? U said i'm logical, yes i am but its a straight logic to convince u if u are not sent.
Re: Jonathan Denies Facebook Comment by Boboribo: 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2010
Less than 24hrs after his media men insults someone on facebook, he cautions them & u say he has not denied authoring it
Re: Jonathan Denies Facebook Comment by marvix(m): 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2010
Boboribo, first and foremost his statement on fb didnot attack any politician, it is called a campaign, but where an aide openly says in his personal capacity as a Nigerian that Atiku should be in jail should not be ascribed to Jonathan.

If Jonathan wants Atiku in jail he does not need to make news about it in the papers, Atiku is sleeping on his bed because Joanthan allows it, if not he could be on exile like Ibori.

Might may not be right, but the man who has power does not brag, Jonathan was the same person who approved a waiver for Atiku to come back to PDP and be able to contest, do u actually know what the PDP constitution stipulates for members that have decamped, maybe their constitution was right anyway, Atiku should not have been granted the waiver if his only camapign tool is zoning.

Jonathan is right, he is saying if you want to insult an opponet of his do it in your capacity, dont represent me, I wld rather throw Atiku into confusion instead of wishing him in JAIL!!!!
Re: Jonathan Denies Facebook Comment by JUO(m): 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2010
;d
Re: Jonathan Denies Facebook Comment by Kajiang02(m): 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2010
I wonder y we r arguing here,
This is no denial to comment posted on fb,
Re: Jonathan Denies Facebook Comment by kliffo(m): 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2010
Poster is just being mischievous, the AIT news story does not in any way refer to the Facebook entry.
This is just a poor and primitive attempt to discredit Jonathans Facebook comments.Why not look for more
credible and civilized ways of showing your support for Atiku.
Re: Jonathan Denies Facebook Comment by Boboribo: 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2010
@marvix tanks 4 not being BEAF-like but would say in his heart of hearts he likes dat Fb comment? plz remain unBEAF-like
Re: Jonathan Denies Facebook Comment by BetaThings: 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2010
marvix:

Boboribo, first and foremost his statement on fb didnot attack any politician, it is called a campaign, but where an aide openly says in his personal capacity as a Nigerian that Atiku should be in jail should not be ascribed to Jonathan.

If Jonathan wants Atiku in jail he does not need to make news about it in the papers, Atiku is sleeping on his bed because Joanthan allows it, if not he could be on exile like Ibori.

Might may not be right, but the man who has power does not brag, Jonathan was the same person who approved a waiver for Atiku to come back to PDP and be able to contest, do u actually know what the PDP constitution stipulates for members that have decamped, maybe their constitution was right anyway, Atiku should not have been granted the waiver if his only camapign tool is zoning.

Jonathan is right, he is saying if you want to insult an opponet of his do it in your capacity, dont represent me, I wld rather throw Atiku into confusion instead of wishing him in JAIL!!!!
Atiku is sleeping on his bed because we are in a democracy
Johnathan does not really want it but there is nothing he can do about it

If Johnathan has any evidence, he will use it. Ask Ibori and Ogbulafor.  Johnathan's friends - Daniel, Akala, Femi Otedola, Anenih etc are nasty
We know that Johnathan is a manufacturer of evidence - Text messages on NTA
"Let us meet at IBB campaign Office",  "Na we do Am", Have you collected the balance of the money from Dokpesi"?

Johnathan would have had a hard time explaining not granting a waiver to Atiku after Nwodo had been let in
Re: Jonathan Denies Facebook Comment by ladi02(m): 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2010
I feel Jonathan is reacting as a result of Aganga's comment!
Re: Jonathan Denies Facebook Comment by grabdbull: 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2010
@BEAF - I must commend you for the objective manner in which you handled this grossly misleading thread, the thrust of which was to make us believe that GEJ posted something on his facebook wall, and came out to deny it; in fact the OP asked those who supported GEJ's comment on facebook to go and lick their a.s.s.e.s ( this by the way, is an insult to all those who posted on the wall, yet some have asked BEAF not to insult anyone on this thread. This is a classic case of double standards, if ever I have seen one).

From the discussions, it is clear that GEJ did not deny any comment as claimed by OP. I think the OP should just accept his wrongful interpretation of the news on AIT, and apologize for feeding Nairalanders with false information.

That, I believe, will put an effective end to this misrepresentation (or is it just a case of gambadoism?).
Re: Jonathan Denies Facebook Comment by realborn(m): 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2010
@ Beaf,

Refer to the last three paragraphs of the article (posted by boboribo on Page 1). You are taking panadol for another man's headache. The man don talk say dem be brodas. The article actually refers to your actions as counter productive disowning unsolicited campaigns from you and your cohorts (better known as members of Jonathan/Sambo campaign organisation). It reflects how unfit for purpose his team is. I strongly believe Atiku is no threat for your oga if he (GEJ) puts apt measures in place to endear the people to him. Thus expend less energy destroying Atiku. We are well schooled in his history. Afterall they are both products of a thieving, highly corrupt, mean, wicked, insensitive, troubled, irresponsible, iniquitous, depraved and immoral party.
Re: Jonathan Denies Facebook Comment by Faeb: 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2010
realborn:

@ Beaf,

Refer to the last three paragraphs of the article (posted by boboribo on Page 1). You are taking panadol for another man's headache. The man don talk say dem be brodas. The article actually refers to your actions as counter productive disowning unsolicited campaigns from you and your cohorts (better known as members of Jonathan/Sambo campaign organisation). It reflects how unfit for purpose his team is. I strongly believe Atiku is no threat for your oga if he (GEJ) puts apt measures in place to endear the people to him. Thus expend less energy destroying Atiku. We are well schooled in his history. Afterall they are both products of a thieving, highly corrupt, mean, wicked, insensitive, troubled, irresponsible, iniquitous, depraved and immoral party.

What a silly post!
I de laugh o! grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Denies Facebook Comment by Kobojunkie: 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2010
Pharoh:

Why don't you post the last facebook comment here?, He was simply saying people should not mistake his last facebook comments as throwing muds at his opponents.

Did you realize that  no specific name was mentioned in that comment?

Pharoh:

@Kobo

The reply from Jonathan's campaign team was simply also to refute his childish remarks and advice him to tread softly. Our ratings has not changed and the present budget has already been implemented by 70% as at now. Our foreign reserves is not depleted, current standing is at 33 billion dollars. Yar-Adua has already been borrowing money before goodluck became the president so what is he on about?.

Where has he been all these while, or is it after he became the consensus candidate that he knows about all these. He is a cheap hypocrite in my humble opinion and as for the depleted excess crude account. That account belongs to the governors and president so he should not even go there. Why can't he attack the governors as well?, or is it only goodluck that is spending the money?

During his time, did they not also touch the excess crude account?  Where the banks healthy during their time? What does he know about the 100bn road construction budget?, The money we wasted to sort or power issues?. He can simply go and jump into the nearest lagoon.

I understand you have YOUR OPINION on what was said on Facebook and what his campaign has lashed back at Atiku Camp with in the last 72 hours but the fact ,however. is Jonathan Goodluck felt that he NEEDED to come out to EXPLAIN himself and DISTANCE himself from what elements have said in this. So, since you DO NOT DENY that Jonathan mentioned his facebook post, then no problem.

I mean unless you are going to follow this up by stating that Jonathan Goodluck comes on TV to explain himself and cut himself away from responses for every post he has on Facebook, there is really no need for us to continue pretending nothing really happened in this.
Re: Jonathan Denies Facebook Comment by Faeb: 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2010
Kobojunkie:

I understand you have YOUR OPINION on what was said on Facebook and what his campaign has lashed back at Atiku Camp with in the last 72 hours but the fact ,however. is Jonathan Goodluck felt that he NEEDED to come out to EXPLAIN himself and DISTANCE himself from what elements have said in this. So, since you DO NOT DENY that Jonathan mentioned his facebook post, then no problem.

I mean unless you are going to follow this up by stating that Jonathan Goodluck comes on TV to explain himself and cut himself away from responses for every post he has on Facebook, there is really no need for us to continue pretending nothing really happened in this.

[size=21pt]ROFLMAO!!![/size]
Re: Jonathan Denies Facebook Comment by smallboy2(m): 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2010
what conerns Nigerian politics with facebook comments. this people are insane, Any person can be hired to post any comment on facebook.

Of course politicians can get people and tell them what they will do for them online.
Re: Jonathan Denies Facebook Comment by Kobojunkie: 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2010
smallboy2:

what conerns Nigerian politics with facebook comments. this people are insane, Any person can be hired to post any comment on facebook

Unfortunately, Nigerians now have to concern themselves with Facebook ooo when dealing with politics. In this case, Jonathan does not seem to be claiming that his facebook was hijacked . . . he seems to be explaining his comment on facebook to the people now . . , ROFLMAO!!!
Re: Jonathan Denies Facebook Comment by Faeb: 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Unfortunately, Nigerians now have to concern themselves with Facebook ooo when dealing with politics. In this case, Jonathan does not seem to be claiming that his facebook was hijacked . . . he seems to be explaining his comment on facebook to the people now . . , ROFLMAO!!!

[size=21pt]ROFLMAO!!![/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does Lalasticlala Mean? / New Data About Nigeria And Africa - Onitsha Now Third Largest City In Africa / IGBOS : Kingsley Moghalu Drops Bomb On The South East Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.