Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers (77888 Views)

18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) / GUO Reacts To Peace Mass Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by chukwugoziegi: 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2019
PMT - To God Be The Glory.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by Wickedfacts: 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2019
At least 4 persons died.

Meaning more than 4 died.

Safety is better than speed. Peace Mass Transit needs to know this.

5 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by collinometricx: 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
Pmt and Aboki okada riders

5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
Too bad
Re: Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
Peace mass has really improved. During my time in nsukka, it got to a time we vowed never to enter peace bus again.
It was that terrible.
Sometimes it will get accident on its own. Road is good, no vehicle coming or overtaking. I just don't understand them

4 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by jovijovi: 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
rip to the dead.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by Angelfrost(m): 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
This is another reason for that Social media bill to scale through... I can't understand why people will just pick up their phones and limited data, and decide to ruin other people's lives and businesses.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by LabDNA: 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
You won't catch me dead in Peace Mass Transit bus.

I have banned all my relatives from using their hopeless moving coffins

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by therajah: 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
Peace mass causes mass burial!!
Re: Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by SaintLucia: 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
One of these buses going to the east always involve in accident in every December period. Once upon a time, people even accused them of ritual sacrifice during December period. Only God know sha
Re: Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by Caleb17: 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
Peace Mass needs to train their staffs and drivers. They accommodate too much luggage on their vehicles. The loads are even heavier and more populated than human beings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by Grupo(m): 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2019
spyder880:
I always board peace mass transit buses to many destinations and I cannot fault their operations in any way.

True.

Accidents happen everyday involving vehicles. I don't understand why people like to amplify any accident that involves peace mass.

For four years, I used peace mass to and from Enugu state as a university student. No issues.

All my travels around the country are through peace. I just don't understand.

These days, they have even installed speed limiters on their vehicles. Drivers can no longer go above 100km/h.

5 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by Giftedtu: 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
RIP to the death... Contact me for your palm oil, we will deliver it to you wherever you are in nigeria.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by ugbarreta(m): 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
One transportation comapny I wl neva use is, PEACE MASS TRANSIT, Tufiakwa. Always and always having fatal accident.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by Grupo(m): 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
Angelfrost:
This is another reason for that Social media bill to scale through... I can't understand why people will just pick up their phones and limited data, and decide to ruin other people's lives and businesses.

You think the social media bill is for issues like this one? You are naive.

The government will only invoke the bill for people that criticize them or say what they don't like.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by therajah: 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
Why peace mass all the time... no year passes without peace mass killing pple!! And the idiot still has the guts to say 4 pple died and not 18. Shld somebody die at all. By now, peace mass mgt is supposed to av been summoned for questioning, drivers investigated, all vehicles checked!!

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by LabDNA: 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
Aiyk2333:

shut ur shithole box called mouth.. peace mass transit aka Osama bin Laden... useless statistics.. what about Dangote, have u used same energy to cum? what about oando, nnpc and other petroleum tanks killing and destroying lives.. this was the same rubbish that was said of Ifesinachi, GUO, Ekenedilichukwu and Co

I am an Igbo man and peace mass is a moving coffin with hemp smokers as drivers. Peace mass I boarded at owerri in 2008 the idiotic driver got to Ajabandele near ore and told us he wasn't going anymore, because we challenged him to stop smoking cigarretes inside the car.

The buffoon, just parked the car entered a restaurant and disappeared from the backyard. We waited for hours, the guy refused to show up, getting everybody stranded.

That was the last time I ever got into a pmt bus. If only PMT buses are allowed to move interstate I'll board a flight.

Why can't the buffoons in PMT innovate and learn from God is good motors and YSG which are also Igbo-owned?

PMT should be banned from our highways, no sentiments here.

4 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by isahsalee: 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
It seems Peace Mass Transit is now afraid of social media, the table turning gradually.

FGN please, allow us to finish ourselves with social media.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by uuzba(m): 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
powerhouse3:
Peace mass=Death trap
Reckless driving = death trap
--
The organisation has nothing to do with it. It is the driver who holds the steering wheel and controls the vehicle that is to blame.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by Gbengazzee(m): 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
I see some folks here defending Peace Mass Transit. Peace Mass Transit is not the only transport co. plying the road, but they have more records of accidents compare to others. I used to travel with Peace Mass some years ago and discovered there drivers are reckless on the wheel and you dare not caution them, else you are pelted with insults. Hope the management are up with measures to curb this accident thing, cos this sort of news is not good for their business.

RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by Shopatcandice(f): 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
18 people gone just like that
Re: Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by kaludestiny10(m): 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
[b][/b]My dear, their speed limit is not 100km/h.I know perfectly well that the company installed speed limit devices in all the buses but some drivers have disabled theirs. So some move at 120, 140 and even 160 km/h.
Homeboiy:
This is a sponsored attack on pmt

Why was GUO not mentioned

How many people died from GUO bus?

Nobody is talking about our roads
Travel from onitsha to Enugu and u will know life is hard on that road.

Pmt speed limit is 100km/hr

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by SoNature(m): 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
Much as this may sound trivial, I am particularly impressed with the grammar of the SM account handler.

Knowing how Peace Mass started, I never knew the management would take PR seriously.

With that being said, they need to start implementing safety and security checks like God is Good.

Peace drivers handle the steering wheels as though they had two lives. The transport company should put them in check to rebuild their already battered image.

While Peace Mass has experienced metreoic growth over the years, it still has a lot of work to do on its PR.

I enjoyed traveling with Peace Mass back in the day in the east, but I cannot bring myself to board their bus from Lagos to the east. Obviously, I don't have two lives like their drivers.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by fowlyansh181(m): 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
Royal mass transit are the worst

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by OlujobaSamuel: 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2019
SUPERPACK:
No be only 100km/hr. Their speed limit is 30km/hr. Next time lie small.
Lol, no mind am, I know GUO is always on 100/110km.
I remember a day I was traveling with YSG, my driver was on 120km/hr, me be like dis guy too fast ooo, na so 2PMT zoom past up and we dey look dem far in seconds, someone just talk sey driver abegi no try chase those bus oo, shey their own bus stop fit no be Lagos, me just laff for driver side wey I sit.

3 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by kaludestiny10(m): 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
The owner of the company is economical with the truth. All the occupants of that bus, PMT 1259 perished in that crash. The driver of bus is known as SAY BABA. The drivers of pmt are well experienced because before a driver can ply the highways, he most have plied the local routes for some years before the company will permit him to ply the highways. Just that some of the accidents are misterous to some of us who has worked with the company before. This world is full of mystery and most rich men belong to some organization in order to sustain their wealth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by kaludestiny10(m): 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
[b][/b]Some of the drivers truly have two lives.
SoNature:
Much as this may sound trivial, I am particularly impressed with the grammar of the SM account handler.

Knowing how Peace Mass started, I never knew the management would take PR seriously.

With that being said, they need to start implementing safety and security checks like God is Good.

Peace drivers handle the steering wheels as though they had two lives. The transport company should put them in check to rebuild their already battered image.

While Peace Mass has experienced metreoic growth over the years, it still has a lot of work to do on its PR.

I enjoyed traveling with Peace Mass back in the day in the east, but I cannot bring myself to board their bus from Lagos to the east. Obviously, I don't have two lives like their drivers.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers by agarawu23(m): 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
peace mass transit, i dont know why devil is on ur matter 2 destroy ur business
because i like ue transport company, ekwensu will not succeed..i will intercede on ur behalf! cool
if u like them, it's better u change. GIG or I am not going anywhere. Their speed limit and well behaved drivers attracts me. They are the best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Odd Side Of Living In Canada: Nigerian Lady Experience: PICS & VIDEO / What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.