Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

ICPC Declares Shehu Mohammed Wanted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICPC Declares Shehu Mohammed Wanted (25645 Views)

ICPC Declares President Buhari’s Son-in-law Wanted Over $65m ‘fraud’ / ICPC Declares Buhari’s Son-in-law Wanted Over $65m 'fraud' | Thecable / ICPC Declares Okoi Ofem Obono-Obla Wanted For Corruption Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Declares Shehu Mohammed Wanted by imiski(m): 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
semyman:
Igbos will never recover from the defeat of the drunken sailor because of their proclivity to corruption
Bros bros!! your brain fall as you pass abeg pick am.

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Declares Shehu Mohammed Wanted by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
Have they tried visiting Native doctors and medicine men

He would be found in less than 24 hours if sorted through this means

For the dude above me saying their region are being witch-hunted

Is orji uzor Kalu also from your region or is his maternal lineage from your region

Shut up and be sensible for once
Re: ICPC Declares Shehu Mohammed Wanted by Centcanada: 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
I can remember the face of this man that spoke against corruption under APC at the senate plenary some months that during the era of PDP and GEJ in question that power were centralise in the sense that all the key position were shared among all the regional group in the country like north, west south and East that during the era of APC and buhari that is not so rather that Buhari is taking everything to the north and that is not a good thing and that the issue is among the thing that I making the country not to be in good shape. Now they re after him. This govt is bad!

1 Like

Re: ICPC Declares Shehu Mohammed Wanted by Nwaonyishi69: 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
Then, he must be one from the opposition party, sorry, that is how the definition of corruption has been amended by the APC government.
Re: ICPC Declares Shehu Mohammed Wanted by Godhatesodomy: 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
Wow
Re: ICPC Declares Shehu Mohammed Wanted by Balogunodua(m): 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
The way this government is declaring everyone wanted ehh, very soon all nairalanders will be declared wanted... grin grin grin
Re: ICPC Declares Shehu Mohammed Wanted by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
Johnwicky:
Hmm na wa, where is he sad
In your house
Re: ICPC Declares Shehu Mohammed Wanted by izicooo(f): 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
delamb01:
Nigeria is a banana republic, how can you declare a current legislator wanted when his office and official residence is well known to the federal government.
My brother help me ask oo. Media trial no go kill us for this con3.
Re: ICPC Declares Shehu Mohammed Wanted by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
IbadanNews:
ICPC
EFCC
DSS
FSARS
SSS

Gbogboe gbogboe.... and corruption still full everywhere.

Pity our generation don tire person.

Na the young generation wey go dey cram all these CSC SSP unnecessarily.... for general knowledge wey I just dey pity.

No be dss be sss?
Re: ICPC Declares Shehu Mohammed Wanted by CaptainMitch: 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
This guy used to come to my office. What has he done??
Re: ICPC Declares Shehu Mohammed Wanted by olayinka63: 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
zoezoelogistics:

Earning daily is not the issue but cashing out.
Don’t waste your time and resources.
I once fell for this time water.
this one is different bro. I used to doubt it until when a friend told me his friend cash out. He genuinely confirmed it. Give it a trial
Re: ICPC Declares Shehu Mohammed Wanted by BleedTears: 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
RichDad1:
We will not take it.
Why’s the government always trying to pull down men from our region? This is witch-hunt. angry angry angry

Can someone be generous enough to up help me with that Orubebe meme?

Too early to wail, wait till he made it to prison then can wail. Until then your wailing is useless.
Re: ICPC Declares Shehu Mohammed Wanted by Nsarug80: 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
semyman:
Igbos will never recover from the defeat of the drunken sailor because of their proclivity to corruption
Your comment is devoid of any sense of reasoning
Re: ICPC Declares Shehu Mohammed Wanted by armadeo(m): 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
RichDad1:
We will not take it.
Why’s the government always trying to pull down men from our region? This is witch-hunt. angry angry angry

Can someone be generous enough to up help me with that Orubebe meme?

Uwc.

Ps best meme ever

Re: ICPC Declares Shehu Mohammed Wanted by backtalkG(m): 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
delamb01:
Nigeria is a banana republic, how can you declare a current legislator wanted when his office and official residence is well known to the federal government.
worse than banana it is a jungle republic
Re: ICPC Declares Shehu Mohammed Wanted by paix(m): 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
If na Dino, dem for Don arrest am since.
Re: ICPC Declares Shehu Mohammed Wanted by semyman: 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
imiski:
Bros bros!! your brain fall as you pass abeg pick am.
Cry for all your brothers in the Asian countries first, then we can talk of your brain
Re: ICPC Declares Shehu Mohammed Wanted by zoezoelogistics(m): 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
olayinka63:

this one is different bro. I used to doubt it until when a friend told me his friend cash out. He genuinely confirmed it. Give it a trial

That’s the problem my brother.
That’s not enough proof to convince anyone.

Compare this facts:

1. My friend knows someone who cashed out.
2. I know someone who has cashed out
3. I have cashed out , see proof .

Which one would you rather believe.
This is 21st Century.
Re: ICPC Declares Shehu Mohammed Wanted by semyman: 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
Nsarug80:

Your comment is devoid of any sense of reasoning
You think am well in fact reason am well you will understand, it's not for the shallow minds.
Re: ICPC Declares Shehu Mohammed Wanted by mammanbawa: 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
Funnily enough, this guy is an ex cop
Re: ICPC Declares Shehu Mohammed Wanted by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2019
brownnikky16:
The Independent Corrupt Practices and other related offences Commission has declared a lawmaker representing Maiyama/Koko/Besse Federal Constituency in Kebbi State, Shehu Mohammed, wanted.

A statement posted on the commission’s website by its spokesperson, Rasheedat Okoduwa, on Thursday, said Mohammed was wanted for failure to appear before the ICPC in an ongoing investigation against him.

The statement said, “Mohammed is hereby declared wanted by the ICPC for his failure to appear before the commission, for an ongoing investigation against him.

“Mohammed, an indigene of Kebbi State, is currently serving as an honourable member representing the Maiyama/Koko/Besse Federal Constituency in the National Assembly. He was born on June 16, 1978 (41 years old) and is dark in complexion.

“His current address is Wamban Koko Campaign Office, Jega Road, Maiyama, Kebbi State.

“Anyone who has useful information on his whereabouts should report to the ICPC headquarters Abuja or any of the ICPC state offices or the nearest police station, or call the ICPC toll-free lines: 0803-123-0280, 0803-123-0281, 0803-123-0282, 0705-699-0190, 0705-699-0191 and 0800-call ICPC (0800-2255-4272).”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/icpc-declares-kebbi-lawmaker-wanted/amp/
Must be a PDP Lawmaker otherwise wailers would have rushed into this thread to crucify Buhari & APC.
Re: ICPC Declares Shehu Mohammed Wanted by ud4u: 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
delamb01:

Just at point
Re: ICPC Declares Shehu Mohammed Wanted by Legendguru: 12:11am On Dec 14, 2019
Oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Fulani Militants Named As Fourth Deadliest Terror Group In World / Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia / Charms Placed At Akwa Ibom Ministry By Villagers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.