Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Why Bring Others Down When You Have No Intention Of Helping Them - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Bring Others Down When You Have No Intention Of Helping Them (711 Views)

Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? / Should Evil Be Justified Regardless Of The Intention / How Can I Stop Helping My Cousin Without Feeling Guilty About Her Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Bring Others Down When You Have No Intention Of Helping Them by SALTandFIRE: 11:21am On Dec 13, 2019
I will start this thread with a statement of fact

96 % of monikers begging for help (especially posting of account numbers) can be traced to jobs and vacancy section. A huge number of these percentage are University graduates.

If you can't help these people, you have no reason trying to bring them down. It takes a lot of courage before you can even ask people for things not to talk of posting your details online. But I guess hunger can do wonders and make people forget who they are.

Some monikers who are poverty riden rise up to form CIA. But when you go through their dairy or posts, it's riden of penury. They have nothing to give, not even sympathy.

You gain nothing trying to bring other people down. No one is broke forever, we rise by lifting others

2 Likes

Re: Why Bring Others Down When You Have No Intention Of Helping Them by DenreleDave(m): 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
SALTandFIRE:

96 % of monikers begging for help (especially posting of account numbers) can be traced to jobs and vacancy section. A huge number of these percentage are University graduates.

If you can't help these people, you have no reason trying to bring them down. It takes a lot of courage before you can even ask people for things not to talk of posting your details online. But I guess hunger can do wonders and make people forget who they are.

Some monikers who are poverty riden rise up to form CIA. But when you go through their dairy or posts, it's riden of penury. They have nothing to give, not even sympathy.

You gain nothing trying to bring other people down. No one is broke forever, we rise by lifting others

Heeee-dioti, so u can abuse bjprint,

U go beg tire. Wayray gringrin

1 Like

Re: Why Bring Others Down When You Have No Intention Of Helping Them by SALTandFIRE: 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
Nastydroid:
+234.80866.25036
Re: Why Bring Others Down When You Have No Intention Of Helping Them by Nastydroid(m): 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
SALTandFIRE:

Hello, kindly modify my number please
Re: Why Bring Others Down When You Have No Intention Of Helping Them by Allglow(f): 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2022
Stupid man, writing bullshit only when it favours you. But you are on the other thread accusing innocent people on things they knew nothing about.

Obviously you are a scammer and karma will catch up on you sooner than you think if you don't change and amend your ways idiotic man! How dumb can you be!.
Better edit your silly stupid post and remove the details of the innocent people there. Nonsense man.
Cc Ishilove, Seun, Mods, jojomario.
SALTandFIRE:

Re: Why Bring Others Down When You Have No Intention Of Helping Them by legionISproteus: 11:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
SALTandFIRE:

Na one guy with Tecno phone dey run all these begging threads
Re: Why Bring Others Down When You Have No Intention Of Helping Them by MacDodger: 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
Re: Why Bring Others Down When You Have No Intention Of Helping Them by MacDodger: 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Pastors And Church Founders That Died A Mysterious Death / Have You Ever Felt Relieved After The Death Of A Loved One? / This Young Man Is Missing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.