Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

Please Do Not Use Face/nose Masks On Babies Or Toddlers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Do Not Use Face/nose Masks On Babies Or Toddlers (741 Views)

Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) / A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose / HELP. Does Anyone Know When To Feed Babies Or Change Diapers? I'm In A Quagmire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Do Not Use Face/nose Masks On Babies Or Toddlers by Misscongenialit: 10:20pm On May 07, 2020
This message has been circulating on WhatsApp, dont know how true but i know there are lessons we should learn from it. See below:

Please take note...
This is an urgent update please....
Mothers should not wear their babies facemask...
A baby died in my area on Saturday as a result of this face mask
The mother went to the market with her baby on her back, and wore the baby a face mask made from yansh pad. The baby who was suffocating started shaking on the mother's back. Instead of dropping the baby to find out what's wrong with the child.. she just kept shaking the child
The child eventually stopped shaking��
It was a lady that now drew the mother's attention that her child is sleeping with her eyes open, Only for the mother to check,.. the baby has already died....The baby is just a year old

It happened at Jugbale market in warri Delta state.

Please inform the mamas in other groups please

Mummies plz take note this is a sad one ����God will help us all and we shall not fall victims of unwanted circumstances in Jesus name.

We know that somehow miraculously children are somewhat immune to covid19, i do not know no of any children relared causality I pray it doesn't happen.
Pls pls and pls i believ children are still safe without masks. Pls lets teach other mothers around who are not well informed
Re: Please Do Not Use Face/nose Masks On Babies Or Toddlers by whylz(m): 10:30pm On May 07, 2020
very very true they might even find it hard breathe in it
Re: Please Do Not Use Face/nose Masks On Babies Or Toddlers by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:09pm On May 07, 2020
Why take a child out in the first instance to the point of wearing a baby or toddler a nose mask. This is not the time for children or babies to go out. If you must rush out, keep them with a trusted person or don't go out.
I went to the mall to pick few things and I saw parents out with their toddlers, in their mind the toddlers are on nose mask, I shook my head. It is very wrong at this period. I have given all the kids in my house a No going out order!

Parents please let's be careful. Esu oni mu wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Please Do Not Use Face/nose Masks On Babies Or Toddlers by mardis: 11:38pm On May 07, 2020
Babies that don't like anything covering their face most especially their nose.
Re: Please Do Not Use Face/nose Masks On Babies Or Toddlers by eyinjuege: 4:23am On May 08, 2020
Since when did yansh pad (whatever that is) become a face mask?
Ignorance can kill.
Re: Please Do Not Use Face/nose Masks On Babies Or Toddlers by Lamanii22(f): 11:36am On May 08, 2020
It's suffocating for me.. An adult like me not to talk of a baby/toddler...

1 Like

Re: Please Do Not Use Face/nose Masks On Babies Or Toddlers by kenigwe18: 3:24am On May 25, 2020
Lamanii22:
It's suffocating for me.. An adult like me not to talk of a baby/toddler...

Same here... I barely wear them
Re: Please Do Not Use Face/nose Masks On Babies Or Toddlers by chii8(f): 10:53am On May 25, 2020
Sincerely, facemask will even make an adult have struggles in breathing not to talk of a baby

1 Like

Re: Please Do Not Use Face/nose Masks On Babies Or Toddlers by Greatzeus(m): 6:45pm On May 25, 2020
Sad. cry many will learn from her mistake to avoid such calamity.Such is life.

(1) (Reply)

Kids Suffering / Freethinker Vs Atheist, Is There A Difference? / How Lcaught My Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.