Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release (38273 Views)

Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention / Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release / Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by dalongjnr: 11:42am On Dec 14, 2019
Iziquiel:

Obviously he lacks exposure. All he does is to bash fellow Blacks.
Has complex issues.
No mind that guy. Inferiority complex dey worry am.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by Dedetwo(m): 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
olaboy33:
I understand Buhari is constantly abusing Human Rights of which I'm in no support of.

But what baffles me here is if these US senators have Nigeria as part of their jurisdiction or maybe they don't have relevant issues to America to discuss in their congress.

Enough of playing big brother when they do even worse and cover it up in the name of America.

Nigeria is no kid for Pete's sake, we can handle our affairs. China and Turkey is there for them to raise concern over.

Do not touch anything handled by the liberal fools in USA congress. They will easily sacrifice an undiscerning protestor for good dividends.
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by RoyalUc(m): 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
harmbhrosz:
So you don't know Sowore is a US citizen which automatically makes them responsible for him?

I don't understand you people sometimes. So, because he's us citizen, he can 'destabilize' Nigeria and run away?
Why can't they call 'their citizen' to order? Same way UK is silent on Nk's madness. If the Nigerian government takes a step (however right or wrong) to curtail the nuisance from these unpatriotic 'citizens' then they will talk.

Will the US or UK tolerate these excesses from other citizens who also hold the citizenship of their countries against them?
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by harmbhrosz(m): 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2019
RoyalUc:

I don't understand you people sometimes. So, because he's us citizen, he can 'destabilize' Nigeria and run away?
Why can't they call 'their citizen' to order? Same way UK is silent on Nk's madness. If the Nigerian government takes a step (however right or wrong) to curtail the nuisance from these unpatriotic 'citizens' then they will talk.

Will the US or UK tolerate these excesses from other citizens who also hold the citizenship of their countries against them?
destabilize? How??
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by RoyalUc(m): 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
harmbhrosz:
destabilize? How??

Did you just ask that!?
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by Sprumbaba: 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2019
olaboy33:
I understand Buhari is constantly abusing Human Rights of which I'm in no support of.

But what baffles me here is if these US senators have Nigeria as part of their jurisdiction or maybe they don't have relevant issues to America to discuss in their congress.

Enough of playing big brother when they do even worse and cover it up in the name of America.

Nigeria is no kid for Pete's sake, we can handle our affairs. China and Turkey is there for them to raise concern over.

Your eye go clear when it happens in your family. Keep embracing tyranny.
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by harmbhrosz(m): 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
RoyalUc:

Did you just ask that!?
do you know the meaning of the word "destabilize"? Or you people just bring out words that suits you.

Is he the Boko haram that is bombing the north or he's the herdsmen disturbing the peace of the country? Is he the kidnapper in Nigeria or he's one responsible for making life of the masses miserable?

Tell me how he wants to destabilize Nigeria
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by RoyalUc(m): 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
harmbhrosz:
do you know the meaning of the word "destabilize"? Or you people just bring out words that suits you.

Is he the Boko haram that is bombing the north or he's the herdsmen disturbing the peace of the country? Is he the kidnapper in Nigeria or he's one responsible for making life of the masses miserable?

Tell me how he wants to destabilize Nigeria

Please bro, can you tell me the meaning of the word, 'destabilize?'
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by Iziquiel(m): 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Well, your link did call him a New Jersey Journalist but gave no detail about his citizenship. However, you did raise a valid point, the last person that would bend the rule for him to run for president is Buhari.

Two more things... I don't think you understand what the US green card means, hence the clamor by US politicians might seem odd to you. And You may want to look deeper into why Swore fled Nigeria.

Baba e be like say u no read the article I share give you. Lol

My debate with you doesn't border on the reason the US is clamouring for his release, the debate here is, if he is US citizen or not? He has a Green Card(permanent residency)but that does not make him a US citizen. Citizenship and permanent residency are two different things.

From the screenshot below you would see where it says that he is not a US citizen, hence the reason the US can't really push for his release.

Personally,I think he should be released while his trial continues, if he is found guilty or innocent at the end of the day then so be it.

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by Bigcowhorn: 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2019
Iziquiel:

Baba e be like say u no read the article I share give you. Lol

My debate with you doesn't border on the reason the US is clamouring for his release, the debate here is, if he is US citizen or not? He has a Green Card(permanent residency)but that does not make him a US citizen. Citizenship and permanent residency are two different things.

From the screenshot below you would see where it says that he is not a US citizen, hence the reason the US can't really push for his release.

Personally,I think he should be released while his trial continues, if he is found guilty or innocent at the end of the day then so be it.

He's a US citizen according to this post here on NL and just a US resident according to another post you found elsewhere. I care not, I'm busy. Get all the journalists together and tell them to make up their mind then mention me on the final decision. Lol.
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by Iziquiel(m): 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

He's a US citizen according to this post here on NL and just a US resident according to another post you found elsewhere. I care not, I'm busy. Get all the journalists together and tell them to make up their mind then mention me on the final decision. Lol.

Lol

Next time don't argue about what you have little or no knowledge about since you don't like reading. I knew you were just grasping at straw when you were trying to bring things that are not relevant to our debate.
You faulted the constitution,brought Buhari's background into the mix and even Sowore children being US citizens. You talked about greencard as if greencard means citizenship, now na make I go gather all the journalists make them write say sowore no be US citizen before you go believe. Lol
You believed the OP's narrative but you don't believe the news of an online media outlet that is based in the US, the same State where Sowore lives in the US. Very funny

We argue to learn, we are not contesting over anything.
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by Bigcowhorn: 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2019
Iziquiel:

Lol

Next time don't argue about what you have little or no knowledge about since you don't like reading. I knew you were just grasping at straw when you were trying to bring things that are not relevant to our debate.
You faulted the constitution,brought Buhari's background into the mix and even Sowore children being US citizens. You talked about greencard as if greencard means citizenship, now na make I go gather all the journalists make them write say sowore no be US citizen before you go believe. Lol
You believed the OP's narrative but you don't believe the news of an online media outlet that is based in the US, the same State where Sowore lives in the US. Very funny

We argue to learn, we are not contesting over anything.

Last time I believed the word of an online new outlet based in the US where I was born I ended up disgracing myself by saying WWE superstar Kofi Kingston comes form Jamaica.

Good day..
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by Iziquiel(m): 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Last time I believed the word of an online new outlet based in the US where I was born I ended up disgracing myself by saying WWE superstar Kofi Kingston comes form Jamaica.

Good day..
Lol..
But you believed the OPs source?
Open your mind so you can learn brotherly.

Have a great day
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by Bigcowhorn: 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2019
Iziquiel:

Lol..
But you believed the OPs source?
Open your mind so you can learn brotherly.

Have a great day

The OP's source, which was foreign like yours, yes, I've seen two articles like it before. Moreover, I did recognize a point you made about the law not bending for someone like Swore.

Lastly, your really need to call the meeting of Journalists and ask them to make their mind and write one post to clear the air... 1 articles!

grin
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by TheExecutioner: 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2019
I seem to remember an idiot who staged a military coup and overthrew an elected civilian government once upon a time in this country. Sometime in the year 1983 to be precise.

I think that idiot's case ought to be revisited in the best interest of justice.

CaptainMeks:

A revolution is a coup thus treason

Espionage is treason

Or do you not know what constitutes treason?

Sowore called for a Revolution did he not?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governors Ranked According To Number Of Votes Gotten / ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari / Buhari's Emergence As President-elect On The Front Page Of Foreign Newspapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.