Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) (74923 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Russia With Governors Of Ekiti, Gombe, Zamfara (Photos) / President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan / President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Coldie(m): 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2020
6 new cars every 3 years wow
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by zionstaar75: 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
The writer should tell us where he's from and if d poverty there is better than Lagos. Beclouded and unintelligent write up

1 Like

Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by MOTIONTECH(m): 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2020
uruba23:

It is not about justifying it,those benefits are there so they can focus on given 20million Lagosians there very best.Remember we are in an insane system that could make them over enrich themselves at our detriment at least let those benefits serve as guilty Apple when they have to account to God,so they won't say they where tempted.
WTF are you saying?
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Asour: 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2020
uruba23:
I don't know why people are complaining, just offer yourself up to be a governor and see how convenient it is to be one..... You are just looking at the benefits; what about the sacrifice made for the state..

Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahaha!

You've got to be kidding!

Sacrifice?
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by tonsen44: 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2020
This is for the ex governors, what of the ex presidents
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by egobetatoday: 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2020
teadrake:
Benefits that a public servant that serve the government diligently for 32 years cannot boast of is what ex governors are enjoying. This is pure wickedness!!

Governors shouldn't earn more than a university professor. A university professor salary scale should be the standard for all these political positions in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by NOwazobia: 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
The plan was to make it look as if they are not interested in the pension anymore, then use the house of assembly to thwart the plan --- after all, is nolonger my fault as i did my best to stop it; all to white wash Tinubu for 2023.
If Tinubu becomes a pastor today i still won't cast my vote for him. Spits.
Shai! Politics is demonic and Nigeria is the headquarter of the demons. No wonder they have been able to turn some persons to zombie, only demons have the power to do that.
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Etinosa1234: 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
uruba23:

Ogbeni do you know how much Lagos generate daily ,how does that amount to milking the state's coffers

U are talking nonsense... Nigeria debt keeps growing and cost of governance is high... Why can they cut it?

1 Like

Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by NOwazobia: 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2020
uruba23:
I don't know why people are complaining, just offer yourself up to be a governor and see how convenient it is to be one..... You are just looking at the benefits; what about the sacrifice made for the state..
what sacrifices is that? Like the one from his personal account or the one that turned the state to dubai and Paris or the one that has parachuted the masses out of poverty. Being a Zombie is bad but being a Zombie with grossly dysfunctional reasoning is the height of it.

1 Like

Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2020
uruba23:

common Lagos is as good as a country ....They don't even have a private jet dedicated to the governor yet you are complaining
See how hungry people are scattered all over Lagos, very terrible roads and no traffic light on those roads, street light na wahala so dark as if light don't exist , It is good Lagos has such ill state. Only those rich areas where the rich lives, apart from that na zero..
Zoo citizens.

1 Like

Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by xcellentgraphic: 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2020
Olagbara oo...
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by omenka(m): 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
wealthrenewed:
Tinubu proposed it and it was signed by osinbajo......that man called tinubu has finished lagos.. We are yet to wake up in dis country.... Polithiefcians in Nigeria are not more than 5% of d total populace
The stuff is outrages and indeed should enrage any right thinking Nigerian.

That said, can we see what obtains in your own state? Or let me guess, your state governor and ex governors are saints and no such law exists in your state.

Yeah?

2 Likes

Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
zionstaar75:
The writer should tell us where he's from and if d poverty there is better than Lagos. Beclouded and unintelligent write up
The thing pain you sorry, you don't like the truth because it is exposed.
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by iamdapsyj(m): 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
uruba23:

Ogbeni do you know how much Lagos generate daily ,how does that amount to milking the state's coffers

I don't abuse people online and offline but will do that today. Oga you must be stupid for typing trash in here. Government sycophants!!!!

1 Like

Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by DasaintHope(m): 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
Arrewa Helinues ILuvdemManna OzoNengiTheory
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by morule20(m): 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2020
Any person or group that made dis law must very stupid and wicked.
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Shattuck(m): 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2020
uruba23:

It is not about justifying it,those benefits are there so they can focus on given 20million Lagosians there very best.Remember we are in an insane system that could make them over enrich themselves at our detriment at least let those benefits serve as guilty Apple when they have to account to God,so they won't say they where tempted.
the greatest weapon of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed, your thinking and logic is flawed, you think you can satisfy a man's greed by this, I am most certain that there is no past governor that isn't worth billions of nairn in looted funds despite all the benefits they get in office.you are one of the problem of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by MusaChukwudi: 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2020
wealthrenewed:
Tinubu proposed it and it was signed by osinbajo......that man called tinubu has finished lagos.. We are yet to wake up in dis country.... Polithiefcians in Nigeria are not more than 5% of d total populace

Igbo man show us the pension Abia ex-cons are receiving.

1 Like

Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by MusaChukwudi: 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
Shattuck:
the greatest weapon of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed, your thinking and logic is flawed, you think you can satisfy a man's greed by this, I am most certain that there is no past governor that isn't worth billions of nairn in looted funds despite all the benefits they get in office.you are one of the problem of Nigeria.

Shut up let Yoruba sort this issue out. Face your state Abia!
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by iamdapsyj(m): 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
NOwazobia:
The plan was to make it look as if they are not interested in the pension anymore, then use the house of assembly to thwart the plan--- after all, is nolonger my fault as i did my best to stop it; all to white wash Tinubu for 2023. If Tinubu becomes a pastor today i will still not cast my vote for him.
Shai! Politics is demonic and Nigeria is the headquarter of the demons.

I said it on that thread yesterday that the bill by oga sanwo Olu will never become an act. Its just Public Relation thing to appease the people as regard that lekki incident. Their credibility has been so battered that they are looking for something to save face.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
iamdapsyj:

I don't abuse people online and offline but will do that today. Oga you must be stupid for typing trash in here. Government sycophants!!!!
Lagos is Nigeria commercial nerves center so it has the capacity to foot it's pension bills without qualms so don't come here and been insulting people if you have nothing to say, it is only been repeal to fulfill some financial conditions.
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by MusaChukwudi: 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
onyechez:

See how hungry people are scattered all over Lagos, very terrible roads and no traffic light on those roads, street light na wahala so dark as if light don't exist , It is good Lagos has such ill state. Only those rich areas where the rich lives, apart from that na zero..
Zoo citizens.

Yeah yeah Lagos Lagos

Tell us about your ABIA state!
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by nedekid: 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
uruba23:

And you are ?
Sensible
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
Shattuck:
If every governor looted did former Governor Jakande looted, the fact that someone has private jet doesn't mean everyone has similar opportunity to amass wealth. We should look at things with past,present and future in mind.

1 Like

Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Etinosa1234: 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
uruba23:

Lagos is Nigeria commercial nerves center so it has the capacity to foot it's pension bills without qualms so don't come here and been insulting people if you have nothing to say, it is only been repeal to fulfill some financial conditions.

Between civil servants (the ones who served for 30+ years) and governors who got their mandate from the pple and serving 4-8years, who deserve more pension
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by shadeyinka(m): 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
uruba23:

Do you know that all such generated money is for Lagosians?
How much of these money get to Lagosians yearly and thus what justification does a former governor have to collect such amount?
Secondly, how much on the average does a pensioner at GL15 earn in Lagos after 30years of service?
Is it that the pensioner didn't contribute much to the society?
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Phyde: 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
This is the biggest problem in Nigeria.
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Okoroawusa: 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2020
Everybody that wants to start blogging these days must use Tinubu or Lagos to start.

Lagos is the only place in Nigeria paying ex-governors abi?

Una go wail tire
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Between civil servants (the ones who served for 30+ years) and governors who got their mandate from the pple and serving 4-8years, who deserve more pension

I don't remember the Civil servants been denied their pension especially in Lagos if we need to reduce the amount received by the governors base on the current economic situation it is understandable not scrap it. You give room for people to be thinking of looting rather than focus on the job they are meant to do.
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Ogaga87(m): 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
Cancelling this because of Ambode, nothing more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

On This Day: Murtala Mohammed Was Shot Dead In His Mercedes Benz (PHOTOS) / Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) / How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.