Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,186 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) (74926 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Russia With Governors Of Ekiti, Gombe, Zamfara (Photos) / President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan / President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Etinosa1234: 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
uruba23:

I don't remember the Civil servants been denied their pension especially in Lagos if we need to reduce the amount received by the governors base on the current economic situation it is understandable not scrap it. You give room for people to be thinking of looting rather than focus on the job they are meant to do.

I didn't say deny pension... I talked abt who deserves more pension

Read to understand

1 Like

Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
onyechez:

See how hungry people are scattered all over Lagos, very terrible roads and no traffic light on those roads, street light na wahala so dark as if light don't exist , It is good Lagos has such ill state. Only those rich areas where the rich lives, apart from that na zero..

Zoo citizens.
I don't have any reply for you because you aren't making any sense to me.
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by internet: 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
I am not surprised rogues everywhere. Thank God una still dey die.Una life no be everlasting.
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Yeah yeah Lagos Lagos

Tell us about your ABIA state!
So anyone that quote you is Abia state. Continue
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
Etinosa1234:

I didn't say deny pension... I talked abt whodeserves more pension

Read to understand
I saw that it is not about who deserves more it is about who is in a position to make more impact base on their position. The pensioner deserves their pension but if the governor decides to compromise and refuse to let them access it how do I justify that. The position of leadership is a two edged sword it is neither here or there. So I can't give you a direct answer other than they both deserve their pensions.
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Rugaria: 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
contigiency:

You are terrible.
Very very terrible human being, that one..
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
Asour:

Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahaha!

You've got to be kidding!

Sacrifice?
Bros do you carry two clothes and two shoes when going to the office. You can ask Governor SanwoOlu he knows better.
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Etinosa1234: 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
uruba23:

I saw that it is not about who deserves more it is about who is in a position to make more impact base on their position. The pensioner deserves their pension but if the governor decides to compromise and refuse to let them access it how do I justify that. The position of leadership is a two edged sword it is neither here or there. So I can't give you a direct answer other than they both deserve their pensions.

So someone who serves for 8 years on an elective capacity deserves more pension than someone who's worked for 30+ years?

1 Like

Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Philipxxxx0: 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
uruba23:

Ogbeni do you know how much Lagos generate daily ,how does that amount to milking the state's coffers
So because Lagos generate billions, the governors should finish all the money, how much is USA generate? Why can't the leaders of the country finish all their country moneys, how many citizens of Lagos is enjoying the big money the state generate.
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by eeetuk(m): 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
“Here are what ex-governors in the State, Senator Bola Tinubu, Babatunde Raji Fashola and Akinwunmi Ambode enjoys, in the midst of plenty poverty of the people”

And the reasons for these:
 You want to know why Nigerian economy is collapsing?

 You want to know why Nigerians are killing each to become governors?

 You want to know why Nigerian economy will never be good enough to bring those at the bottom up?

 You want to know why militia groups like Boko Haram and IPOD are succeeding?

 You want to know why judges in Nigeria are corrupt

 You want know why the rest of the world is laughing at us?

 You want to know why investors from overseas don’t want to come to invest in Nigeria?

 And you want to know why both federal and state governments are unable to create jobs for their citizens?
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
Etinosa1234:

So someone who serves for 8 years on an elective capacity deserves more pension than someone who's worked for 30+ years?
I said they both deserve their pension, but the reason it look like the pension is big is because they are in a position to amass wealth for themselves and lose focus which would be detrimental to the society but that is not to say some of them still don't have ojukokoro.
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
uruba23:

I don't have any reply for you because you aren't making any sense to me.
Who cares no be your shithole.. You even get luck say those hoodlums no destroy am finish you 4 dey trek dey go house.
Lagos is in such poor state still you support those governors to take such entitlement.
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
Philipxxxx0:
So because Lagos generate billions, the governors should finish all the money, how much is USA generate? Why can't the leaders of the country finish all their country moneys, how many citizens of Lagos is enjoying the big money the state generate.
I said they can afford it, anyway no more reply to mention on this matter,it is my opinion it stand to be corrected,challenge and it is okay ... Do have a lovely day everyone.
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by abeggnow: 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
uruba23:
I don't know why people are complaining, just offer yourself up to be a governor and see how convenient it is to be one..... You are just looking at the benefits; what about the sacrifice made for the state..
do shut up. are the sacrifices more than doctors, soldier , police qnd other profesionals?is it not pure wickedness that minimum wage is 18k and a public servant in the same society will earn what is written above because he was a governor or deputy??
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by obinna58(m): 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
uruba23:
I don't know why people are complaining, just offer yourself up to be a governor and see how convenient it is to be one..... You are just looking at the benefits; what about the sacrifice made for the state..
Probably one of the ex governor's son
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
abeggnow:
do shut up. are the sacrifices more than doctors, soldier , police qnd other profesionals?is it not pure wickedness that minimum wage is 18k and a public servant in the same society will earn what is written above because he was a governor or deputy??
Why not say your opinion anyway no more replies.
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
obinna58:

Probably one of the ex governor's son
Very funny nah
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by ajl: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2020
uruba23:

Your head need to be examined. Tell me what sacrifice you are referring to. Sacrifice by who for who?
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Uchemus(m): 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
uruba23:

You are a big f00l. No one forced them to be a governor you daft. If they can't sacrifice, they should fu*king leave the office stop brandishing your idiocy.
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Vulcan24(m): 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
Target acquired, authorisation to take him out!

Take him out with extreme prejudice

...... Ambode sorry o
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by joncom(m): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2020
uruba23:
Which sacrifices? Those who served government for close to 30 years did what? Thunder!!!
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by YungJo207(m): 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2020
Nawa oooo.

Classy, trending Female high quality leather 3-in-1 handbag for your daily essential.
Price is #10k ( negotiate able )

WhatsApp/Call : 08174148706

Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by excel101(m): 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2020
uruba23:
During their service as Governor, were they not receiving lots of financial benefits, what sacrifice are they rendering to their states after retirement that would make them to be earning such amount of money.

1 Like

Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Burstit(m): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
uruba23:
shame
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by emmyrate1(m): 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
uruba23:
like seriously i dont know if u have brain at all or u have it but just that u are not making use of it.
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by BlackFlamefromP: 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
Baba, I corrupt person will always be corrupt. A thief will forever be a thief, even if you promise him the whole world as pension when he leaves office.

uruba23:

It is not about justifying it,those benefits are there so they can focus on given 20million Lagosians there very best.Remember we are in an insane system that could make them over enrich themselves at our detriment at least let those benefits serve as guilty Apple when they have to account to God,so they won't say they where tempted.
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Enyimbamercedes: 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
So Ambode didn’t get house in FCT

Wahala for governor wey no do two consecutive terms due to cowardice
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Clinghton: 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
Waste of resources.

1 Like

Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by amalder: 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
in my next world I won't cross this sh*t hole country. so help me God.
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by farem: 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
teadrake:
One percent of the Benefits that a public servant that serve the government diligently for 32 years cannot boast of is what ex governors are enjoying. This is pure wickedness!!
Fixed!
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Taich(m): 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
teadrake:

Why are you trying to justify the unjustifiable baba?? Being a governor is a choice provided you have the heart of your people and you truly want to serve them. The current madness of wealth acquisition by our political elite all in the name of being a governor is a scam and pathetic. Don't justify that please!

Not only does your points make a hole lot of sense, they way you presented your pointed without insults also shows that there is a future in Nigeria. You are one of the few good ones.
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
Me i dont want to put my mouth in matter but im sure those who shout Lagos is yoruba should jump in this matter. This is their headache.

Yoruba lawmakers in Lagos say they must continue to waste your heritage on governors, if you dont like jump in lagoon. What response do omoluabis have here?

grin make i perch for corner enjoy my roasted corn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

On This Day: Murtala Mohammed Was Shot Dead In His Mercedes Benz (PHOTOS) / Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) / Yusuf Buhari And The Scar From Bike Accident (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.