Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Age Gap And Your Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Age Gap And Your Love (949 Views)

What’s The Perfect Age Gap For An Ideal Relationship? / Whats The Best Age Gap Between A Guy And Girl In A Serious Relationship / The Age Gap And Meeting Boyfriends' Mother For The First Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Age Gap And Your Love by kolamilan(m): 6:47am On Nov 27, 2010
Age doesnt matter as long as you love him/her.
it is what they say. but is it?

So what is your age and what age gap is your limit (high and low) ?
state your gender.
state your ideas/ points of views / opinion.

would you date 50years old women for the guys? (then you'll just put up a reason i dont love her just to justify is it)
would you go on a date with 50years old men for the girls? (you cant bear the chemistry of being together and say we dont have a love is it)

people do say that as long as your both mature and you love one another and its legal, then all is good.
perhaps you also think the same, but this is not your standard is it.

i dont suppose i will see any post here telling they have a 12<30/40/50/60/70 year old lover is it? LOLX
Re: Age Gap And Your Love by kay177(m): 6:59am On Nov 27, 2010
I will not because they say age is just a number and go ahead to date Madam Methuselah undecided embarassed cry
Re: Age Gap And Your Love by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 27, 2010
@post
as long as I am comfortable with it, i will date anyone over 18yrs of age and still breathing.
it all comes down to how i feel about this person,nothing else.
Re: Age Gap And Your Love by tayoast(m): 9:03am On Nov 27, 2010
i dont tink tere's any limit.
'ts d feeling dt dictates
Re: Age Gap And Your Love by freecocoa(f): 9:53am On Nov 27, 2010
Lol @ madam methuselah.
Re: Age Gap And Your Love by kay177(m): 9:56am On Nov 27, 2010
Correct freecocoa I cant go for old Ladies just because I think age is nothing but a number cheesy wink
Re: Age Gap And Your Love by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2010
To an extent it doesn't matter.personally,i love dating older ladies say 1-7yrs older but dammit,some ladies even in dia 40s are smoking haaaaaawt.saw one recently and couldn't take my eyes off her
Re: Age Gap And Your Love by 190: 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2010
All my Girlfriends are older than me with 10years each!!

the 20 of them!! angry angry
Re: Age Gap And Your Love by OfficeGirl(f): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2010
I can date someone older but not too old, say between 2-5yrs older.
Re: Age Gap And Your Love by kay177(m): 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2010
Is that your limit== What of if he is of age ??
Re: Age Gap And Your Love by MrsEve1: 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2010
My husband is older than me so I don't it as a problem,

I don't put conditions on my love, for true love is unconditional,
Re: Age Gap And Your Love by kay177(m): 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2010
ok madam
Re: Age Gap And Your Love by iice(f): 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2010
kolamilan:

Age doesnt matter as long as you love him/her.
it is what they say. but is it?

So what is your age and what age gap is your limit (high and low) ?
state your gender.
state your ideas/ points of views / opinion.

would you date 50years old women for the guys? (then you'll just put up a reason i dont love her just to justify is it)
would you go on a date with 50years old men for the girls? (you cant bear the chemistry of being together and say we dont have a love is it)

people do say that as long as your both mature and you love one another and its legal, then all is good.
perhaps you also think the same, but this is not your standard is it.

i dont suppose i will see any post here telling they have a 12<30/40/50/60/70 year old lover is it? LOLX

12yrs being the highest and 5yrs being the youngest.
I'm dating Eric and he's over 1000yrs cheesy
Re: Age Gap And Your Love by Dsense(m): 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2010
OP,
Age matters to me . . .Big difference = disqualified.
Re: Age Gap And Your Love by MrsEve1: 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2010
Oh hush Dsense, I am in my early tender years and you up there in your older years and YOU LIKES ME! So for you age doesn't matter! Most men like young tender women anyways especially the older ones! grin
Re: Age Gap And Your Love by Dsense(m): 11:38pm On Nov 27, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

Oh hush Dsense, I am in my early tender years and you up there in your older years and YOU LIKES ME! So for you age doesn't matter! Most men like young tender women anyways especially the older ones! grin
Mummy what re u saying? tongue
Most like u said but not all.
But why would i date some in her 40s or 50s when i'm still in ma 20s wink
Re: Age Gap And Your Love by MrsEve1: 1:56am On Nov 28, 2010
You that young, Dsense?!!!!! Whatever, well I have seen young men with older women, they seems to be in love, I mean if you love someone why does age matter? As I said I am young and my husband is older and we love each other,

If I was picky about age, I wouldn't have married a wonderful man, I guess that why MOST PEOPLE ARE SINGLE, too picky,

(1) (Reply)

Plz Tell Me Ways For Me To Knw If She Is Cheating On Me Or Not. / I Still Love Her ,but She Thinks I Am Tired! / In Big Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.