Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

The SUBTLE Difference Between A Friend And My Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The SUBTLE Difference Between A Friend And My Friend (469 Views)

Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / How My Boyfriend Impregnated My Best Friend And Another Girl - Lady Reveals / He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The SUBTLE Difference Between A Friend And My Friend by WackyJ1(m): 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
If you are a guy that has dated any number of ladies, atleast two.

and you are observant.

You must have noticed this before.

There are sometimes you will call your girlfriend and ask her where she is.

She will say she is with: "A Friend"
Sometimes she will say she is with: "My friend"

Have you noticed that there is this reluctance that you sense in her voice when you ask the question and the answer is "A Friend"?
Have you noticed the unease that enters your body when she gives that answer: "A Friend".

The reluctance is there when she is answering you: "My friend". In fact, after she answers "My Friend" She usually proceeds to give you the full name of the friend and sometimes she will allow you to speak to the friend.

On the other hand there is usually an uncomfortable silence that follows the answer "A friend" and an eagerness for her to end the call and "Talk to you later"

The difference is very very very simple.

A Friend = Male friend

My Friend = Female friends.

That male friend is usually someone who is romantically and sexually interested in her.

Ladies why is it that you usually subconsciously make that distinction? "A friend" when it is a male friend and "My friend" when it is a female friend.
Why can't you refer to both as "My friend"?

2 Likes

Re: The SUBTLE Difference Between A Friend And My Friend by kulobyno: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2019
Keep analysing girls and their pep talk. You better get a job.

1 Like

Re: The SUBTLE Difference Between A Friend And My Friend by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
grin
Re: The SUBTLE Difference Between A Friend And My Friend by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
kulobyno:

That talk ain't gonna make him a dollar richer
Re: The SUBTLE Difference Between A Friend And My Friend by b3llo(m): 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
Elucidate the difference between "Uncle" and "My Uncle"
Re: The SUBTLE Difference Between A Friend And My Friend by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
Absolutely correct OP!

I don’t know how to cheat. An attempt, and I’ll be caught in a blink. What you described up there is what I’ll typically do! cheesy
Re: The SUBTLE Difference Between A Friend And My Friend by WackyJ1(m): 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2019
kulobyno:

1. You logged on to Nairaland.

2. Came to the romance section.

3. Viewed on a couple of topics including this one.

4. Clicked on reply.

5. Typed the rubbish you typed.

6. Exhausted some limited brain cells doing so.

7. Clicked "Submit"

How many dollars did you make doing all of these?

Teenage Troll.

1 Like

Re: The SUBTLE Difference Between A Friend And My Friend by WackyJ1(m): 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
Absolutely correct OP!

I don’t know how to cheat. An attempt, and I’ll be caught in a blink. What you described up there is what I’ll typically do! cheesy

grin

I'm sorry but I don't know how to cheat is the slogan of many a great cheat. wink
Re: The SUBTLE Difference Between A Friend And My Friend by WackyJ1(m): 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
AkeNathan:

That talk ain't gonna make him a dollar richer

And did typing this response here in the romance section make you a dollar richer?

(1) (Reply)

Why Am I So Bothered About Being Irrelevant? / Types Of People And Problem In RELATIONSHIP. / Hot STRATEGIES To Make Church Girls Fall In Love With You {ebook}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.