Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? (57635 Views)

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? / A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:04am On Dec 20, 2019
Babawon1:
let's mingle. am 24

I'm sorry, but I date 30s and above. Thanks.
Re: Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? by Bleiz(m): 11:05am On Dec 20, 2019
Phenomenal16:
...am an under G......one guy asked me for a rlship and I accepted.....
Note: I wasn't demanding, not way ward.....in fact I was God minded.......
I av sacrificed a lot for the rlship ....I spent my last card to buy him food.....gives him gifts....... Was not giving him troubles........
It was fine until he stopped calling ...he calls whenever he feels like ........there was no commitment again......
Am 22..I wouldn't say am too beautiful but am not ugly ...m not short ....av d right curves.....
U see,,,,,to ur write up above is contradicting because everyone is not the same.
Currently undergoing an emotional heart break....wouldn't want to be in any rlship for some time.....
This is someone I believed in....I was already seeing the bigger picture......
So u see not every young girl is hoeing......I wish I can hoe but the spirit of God in me won't allow me...

I have always prayed for someone like you. Can I DM you?
Re: Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? by Mcslize: 11:05am On Dec 20, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Hmmmmm. The student girl/lady has a nice character o. Asides the frequent financial demands, what were the issues u faced?

The probability of that school girl dumping you is 95% do you know why? You will do more of the investment than she will do. She has nothing to lose when she decide to end the relationship.

You mentioned about her incessant financial demands , that's the more reason you need to keep her as a friend and stop investing on her through school. She won't end up with you. Just keep her as friend. Does the other one demand from you like this school girl?

When you say she has good character, what exactly will you classify as good character? Does she support you financially? No!

My deduction is that girl will leave you after you must have invested in her heavily. She got nothing to lose.

Be guided.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 20, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

Yes it's worth it. You have to deal with some immaturities but that due to inexperience with marriage. She eventually got it and we are fine. It's our second year now and I still feel it's the best decision of my life.
That is very encouraging!!
Wish you more blissful Marriage!!
Re: Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? by Bleiz(m): 11:07am On Dec 20, 2019
thatthing111:

Nope. Because I go to church doesn't mean I believe what is being said there. I just respect the choice of another individual.

Unfortunately, that individual didn't want to respect your own choice
Re: Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? by Iamlakexide(m): 11:09am On Dec 20, 2019
I married at the age of 28....my advice is based on what the bible says that he that finds good woman obtain great favour from God...stop setting a particular age for yourself to marry because your way is not God's way...good woman not women,just one good woman you deserve can walks your way even at a time you not ready but remember God's plan always greater than yours.

1 Like

Re: Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? by Ipheeoma24(f): 11:15am On Dec 20, 2019
CsRockefeller:
I said 27 and seems the stars are already aligning for me, if it doesn't happen next year, then definitely 2021 when I'm 28.

Quick question guys.

Between a lady within the ages of 24 to 26 not employed and a young girl of 20 in school, which is best suited for a guy of 27 to plan his life with?

Let's assume the factors of character and love is positive.
trust me going for a lady in school na headache besides younger aged girls r nt easy to handle go for the 24 year old

2 Likes

Re: Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? by thatthing111(m): 11:16am On Dec 20, 2019
Bleiz:

Unfortunately, that individual didn't want to respect your own choice

Because she is ignorant. She would respect mine if she knew any better. I can live with that. You know we are in Naija na...where religious people are taught from small to believe non religious people worship the devil. It is very hard to erase that belief from the mind.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? by maak400: 11:17am On Dec 20, 2019
Phenomenal16:
I av sacrificed a lot for the rlship ....I spent my last card to buy him food.....gives him gifts....... Was not giving him troubles........
It was fine until he stopped calling ...he calls whenever he feels like ........there was no commitment again......
Am 22..I wouldn't say am too beautiful but am not ugly ...m not short ....av d right curves.....
U see,,,,,to ur write up above is contradicting because everyone is not the same.
Currently undergoing an emotional heart break....wouldn't want to be in any rlship for some time.....
So u see not every young girl is hoeing......I wish I can hoe but the spirit of God in me won't allow me...
Perhaps you belong to the remaining 1 percent decent girls. Continue to be a good and God fearing lady, you will surely be rewarded with a loving and faithful man. All the best.
Re: Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? by CsRockefeller(m): 11:19am On Dec 20, 2019
Mcslize:

Go for the one of 24 to 26. My reason is that the one of 20 will disappoint you being that she is still in school and will always want to explore. In school environment girls meet different kinds of guys every damn day.

They get woo every now and then and most get carried away even if they have serious boyfriends back home. They get bleeped in school and all of that.

Promiscuity is one thing I will never tolerate from a woman. Most girls in school can't keep their legs closed. This one is one of the things that really troubled my mind regarding meeting a girl that will be ready to close her legs for other guys and open it for you only. It is hard to see such girls cuz they wanna sample all the dicks in town.

Choose wisely.

Alright. I've heard you all.

Points very well noted.
Re: Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? by Babawon1: 11:22am On Dec 20, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

k, no problem.
Re: Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? by CaptainMitch: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2019
I am 30 fine girl
UyaiIncomparabl:

Re: Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? by Liposure: 11:25am On Dec 20, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin
i admire u
Re: Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? by CsRockefeller(m): 11:25am On Dec 20, 2019
Mcslize:

Go for the one of 24 to 26. My reason is that the one of 20 will disappoint you being that she is still in school and will always want to explore. In school environment girls meet different kinds of guys every damn day.

They get woo every now and then and most get carried away even if they have serious boyfriends back home. They get bleeped in school and all of that.

Promiscuity is one thing I will never tolerate from a woman. Most girls in school can't keep their legs closed. This one is one of the things that really troubled my mind regarding meeting a girl that will be ready to close her legs for other guys and open it for you only. It is hard to see such girls cuz they wanna sample all the dicks in town.

Choose wisely.

Not all Bros, not all.

I went to school too and I know many that kept themselves all through. There are still decent ladies out there, not all these marlians o!

Other issues you raised like she having nothing to loose are Germaine, but, if it's d promiscuity thing, forget it!! She ain't d type.

I look very well before I leap.

Thanks though for d advice.

1 Like

Re: Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:31am On Dec 20, 2019
Shame
omokoginimi:
Rope don kuku cut. No knot to tie cry cry cry
Re: Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? by Starboytwo(m): 11:36am On Dec 20, 2019
Prolly mid 30s
Re: Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? by Mcslize: 11:47am On Dec 20, 2019
Zagee:

Recently I found out that most decent ladies are sex starved.. and they really need to oil down there ones in a while..
So there are those who sleep around and there are those who have good reason to.

You are not far from the truth. All humans have sexual urges. What every decent girl who is sex starved should do is find a guy and stick to him. They have all the time to bleep. But the problem is when such girls think bleeping one dick is not fun. They slide out and start sampling other dicks. If a girl has a guy that knows how to bleep very well and the guy have good plans for her, what's the need of bleeping other random guys?

They just feel like seeing different shapes of dicks, I think that's the problem. They are not always contended with just one damn dick. So they won't say is because the main guy don't know how to bleep. Many girls have boyfriends that know how to bleep very well but they still feel like tasting other dicks about.

That's why it is said that humans wants are insatiable. We are not always contended with just one thing.
Re: Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 20, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Shame
where you?
Re: Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? by Kirinwa: 11:54am On Dec 20, 2019
Godsonjolly:

Yeah I know life is not that rosy, it's not how we think it use to be when we were young. Remember how we loved Nigeria when we were young but when we grew older our eyes opened and we knew Nigeria can only become better in the next 500 life..
But to what u said, it's funny tho. Have seen a 18yr old girl who just gained admission telling her bf who is yet to gain admission that she can't wait o, that how will they date for 6-7yrs. And I was like does she think marriage is sweet like fried rice or does she think it's how we see it. She feels life is rosy and will fall in place for her. Cool about that but she's so sure that her future is set not knowing God owns and knows tomorrow. So she ended with the guy and I was like this girl never know life by the time life squeeze her like wet cloth she go understand.

I don't expect her to wait either because its not sure that they will marry after her waiting.
Re: Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? by CEO07(m): 11:57am On Dec 20, 2019
shocked
Powersurge:
I feel from 22-30 is ideal if you have the money. But for me 35 is what on my mind. The street is not smiling.

I don't want one woman to come and give me high BP because of some financial needs.

Whenever you feel you have a stable financial stance, you should go for it.

Meanwhile, I don't even have girlfriend now. If e hold me too much, I order for olosho. I don't want to say Nigerian girls are liabilities. Because I am sure there are still few ones with brains. Until then, olosho will do.

Re: Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2019
McAausim:

She was 16yrs then.....

Jeeez! una get mind oo

1 Like

Re: Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? by maak400: 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

you have such a simple mindset that you believe that me saying that "marriage is a scam" means that this has anything to do with money.... lol!

here let me post again what i wrote, and make sure you educate yourself on the subject so you dont mistakenly rant about money (as if it was relevant to this issue):

if you still believe that any of the above i wrote has anything to do with money, then i cant help you bro.
The guy doesn’t understand your point of view as simple as it is to comprehend. How he is able to turn ‘marriage is a scam’ into money issues is beyond me. Asking you how much money you have that a woman wants to scam is simply a stupid reasoning. He sure has to learn how to understand other people’s views and respect them. Just ignore him.

1 Like

Re: Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? by contumely2: 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
Fairview1:

Even in your own family?

Leadership isn't until you are elected into any key political position or pastoral/Imam position. Leadership entails you spearheading even a small group of people/friends.

When you aren't married, people will never take you serious and can never entrust you with anything serious. Reason why our constitution made it clear that before anyone could handle any key political position, you will ensure you married. So leadership is a sign of responsibility, and to he responsible, you must be stay married.

Say what you know Oga.

No place in the civilised world is marriage a requirement for a political office.
Re: Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I am 30 fine girl

But you date different women.
Re: Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2019
Liposure:
i admire u

What about me do you admire?
Re: Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? by LordMayor018: 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
Between 35&40, I'm 37 now and I'm planning to tie the knot @40 but the pressure of my parent and my fiance is on me
Re: Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? by CaptainMitch: 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2019
You are the one I love
UyaiIncomparabl:

But you date different women.

1 Like

Re: Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? by Liposure: 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

What about me do you admire?
your outspokenness, boldness, charm, charisma, panache, intellectual prowess, d list is endless
Re: Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? by slapacha: 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
Elbone2:

You can live how you want to my dear...However you never know what to expect or how you will feel in marriage or in years to come being married so always leave the door open to change your minds.
No one ever forces anyone to get married....People do so by choice So no big deal if u start having issues,u can settle ur differences like adults.
Besides Divorce is there for a reason.

I have been following your comments here

Your comments so far are incoherent and it’s obvious that you’re dumb. You just want to contribute on the topic At all cost. It’s better you mopped at the thread than to display folly.

No sense in what you’ve posted so far
Re: Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
Phenomenal16:
May God bless you with your OWN husband, a great man! Amen!
Re: Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? by moorevic(m): 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
Now would be good. Am 27

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) / Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / Zimbabwean Cheating Man And Wife Bump Into Each Other In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.