Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her (73848 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids / Should I Accommodate Him Or Close My Doors On Him / My Friends Wife Sent Him Out To Accommodate Her New Black American Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Saao(m): 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
ElonEmpire:
I met this girl online, we happen to come from same LGA, We got talking and later became friends.

Months later she complained about having accommodation Issue. Now, me am hardly around because of the nature of my job so I felt is OK letting her go stay there at least to keep my apartment warm and clean.

Though this is not the first time am doing that,
For over 5 years now it has been people staying in my house because in a year I don't even sleep more than 2 months in my house.

The last person that stayed there was also a lady the few times I go home during her stay we are OK, more like brother and sister. In fact neighbors actually thought we were.

Now come this new girl I don't know her before, infact she has spent like 6 months in my house before I went back.

During those times she was catching feelings for
me weda she is serious about it or not I don't know but I told her point blank that I'm into a serious relationship and she should maintain her boundary when ever I come back.

Months later i travelled and see her in person..
To say that she is beautiful is understatement, she is definition of beauty. She is irresistable.

I have traveled couple of time after the first time and each of this time I try so hard to maintain my dignity, self respect and not to misbehave.
We sleep on same bed, though i have decide to be sleeping on the floor or another room. She changes in my presence.

I'm seriously going crazy right now about this girl..
Infact I see my self getting Jealous about the guy she is seeing recently.

I don't know how to hand the situation, I can't afford to misbehave because, 1st she call me brother.

2ndly considering the circumstance that brought her to my house I can't afford to misbehave because am this one person who don't like taking advantage of women.

And lastly I can't cheat on my girl.
But I can't ask her to leave because for now she have no where to go.

Please how do I handle the situation?!
you're only in love with free pussy.

1 Like

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by frozen70(f): 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
ElonEmpire:
I met this girl online, we happen to come from same LGA, We got talking and later became friends.

Months later she complained about having accommodation Issue. Now, me am hardly around because of the nature of my job so I felt is OK letting her go stay there at least to keep my apartment warm and clean.

For over 5 years now it has been people staying in my house because in a year I don't even sleep more than 2 months in my house.

The last person that stayed there was also a lady the few times I go home during her stay we are OK, more like brother and sister. In fact neighbors actually thought we were.

Now come this new girl I don't know her before, infact she has spent like 6 months in my house before I went back.

me weda she is serious about it or not I don't know but I told her point blank that I'm into a serious relationship and she should maintain her boundary when ever I come back.

To say that she is beautiful is understatement, she is definition of beauty. She is irresistable.

I have traveled couple of time after the first time and each of this time I try so hard to maintain my dignity, self respect and not to misbehave.
We sleep on same bed, though i have decide to be sleeping on the floor or another room. She changes in my presence.

I don't know how to hand the situation, I can't afford to misbehave because, 1st she call me brother.

2ndly considering the circumstance that brought her to my house I can't afford to misbehave because am this one person who don't like taking advantage of women.

You are in a serious dilemma

You have given her an accommodation without given her expected time to pack out

You are already in a relationship and you are already falling in love

The real truth is that you will definitely sleep with her no need to pretend over it

But at the end, you will have to choose between her and your girlfriend and be ready to break one of the two hearts

3 Likes

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by panmunium(m): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
Maintain your lane, but I know that will be hard anyways especially when sleeping and changing in same bed and room respectively.. If you truely love her then go for her if not, let her leave asap

1 Like

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by CasNova(m): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
This story is stranger than fiction.

1 Like

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by go4gr8ness(m): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
Don't give in to her guy
the truth about it all is that she has seen something good in you it can be money, you knw xmas is fast approach
she wants to use seex to pin you down so she can get all she wants freely from you
women are no man's frnd.
if you know, you know

1 Like

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by TLION(m): 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
deavicky:
Na small thing na just take her out drink some wine with her and pretend as if u are drunk then begin to call her baby before u get home. When u get home pull her close and try, but if she resist just sleep on the chair like say u are too drunk, that is if u will ever sleep if u fail.
. Bad boy grin
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by phkka1(m): 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
One of the advantages of wearing wig is that you can collect food two times in an occasion.
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by kay7: 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
The solution to your problem is very simple ........

ASK YOUR GIRLFRIEND TO ADVICE YOU.

Moreover, you don’t want to cheat on her.

1 Like

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by benji93: 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
At this pace you will. How do you handle the situation? Easy, leave the house for her, since she has no where to go(bullshit, for you to even think this is true, you are gonna cheat very soon). Wetin Agama no go see for wall. grin
ElonEmpire:

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by OBku4(m): 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
ElonEmpire:

Story 4 d gods
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Chubhie: 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
Playing with fire. She go soon get belle....

2 Likes

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Rossycee(f): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
ElonEmpire:

You are not in love with her, that's infatuation. Besides you are dating someone else so that should be enough. There is nothing wrong in helping someone, you said you have another room so you can as well sleep there when you are around. I believe before the year runs out she must have gotten a place to stay.

1 Like

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by IDERAWOLE(m): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
ElonEmpire:

If you're truly serious about maintaining your lane, simply ask her to invite her boyfriend over to meet you, and likewise your girlfriend to meet her. Why should you sleep on the same bed Oga?

Respect yourself o!

1 Like

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by senatepresido: 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
roxey:
Fake story
90% of stories on Nairaland are fake just to get mentions

This one na fake for sure

1 Like

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by AuroraB(f): 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Since you have a honest paying job that can sustain the both of you and you can meet up to her needs as the saying goes better soup nah money kill am cause she's actually beautiful all I can say now is that you should marry her.......marry her bro she's your GOD sent wife......You'll leave to regret it when she slips off your finger for another man.....Just make sure you work hard to meet up to her needs and that of your future children when they eventually comes......You don't value what you have until you've lose it

TAKE MY ADVICE IT'S THE BEST SO FAR
Did you read up on him having a girlfriend or you are one of them shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Ademoore07(m): 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2019
This isn't strange at all. I've witnessed this scenario b4.

2 Likes

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by jaxxy(m): 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
ElonEmpire:

Good if u can’t cheat on ur gal change ur mindset back and look at her a ur pretty, irresistible sister and nothing more. It’s very easy if Ure used to having women around Upgr lady frnds.

The point here is u can’t cheat on Ur gal and dats very Honrable, manly and admirable.

Resist the temptation. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by kingxsamz(m): 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
How does one allow a total stranger in his house for months without him being present? undecided undecided
I know some will say Op has a good heart, but this is a very risky thing to do. That's if this hogwash is true. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by armadeo(m): 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
You dont need us to tell you what you already plan to do. Go ahead. The elders are with you.

1 Like

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by hmmm222: 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
roxey:
Fake story
Na u get vision pass
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
ElonEmpire:

Fiction.

Clap for yourself.

Next..

1 Like

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by noisy45(m): 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
Woman way I for done give belle since. Op continue your super story

1 Like

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by therajah: 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
spillia:
Hmph, I am sure you felt the same way about your girl before you started dating her. What you're feeling right now is simply infatuation and not love, it will eventually fade from your eyes. So don't make hasty and rash decisions that you will regret.
Hes carried away by a fine girl dressing up in front of him!!

1 Like

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Starz825(m): 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Since you have a honest paying job that can sustain the both of you and you can meet up to her needs as the saying goes better soup nah money kill am cause she's actually beautiful all I can say now is that you should marry her.......marry her bro she's your GOD sent wife......You'll leave to regret it when she slips off your finger for another man.....Just make sure you work hard to meet up to her needs and that of your future children when they eventually comes......You don't value what you have until you've lose it

TAKE MY ADVICE IT'S THE BEST SO FAR
Abi na the same girl wey op dey talk abt be this... because dis ur advice ehnnn..if u no be the girl u go be her sister grin

1 Like

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Avast(m): 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
ElonEmpire:

Baba do the needful and don't come here to say "A girl I housed, fed, etc broke my heart"
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by therajah: 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
Tell your fiancee about her...thats the solution
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Henrykeeyz19(m): 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
roxey:
Fake story

I like your discerning spirit. Story is about 98.23% fake though many gullible nairalanders don't switch on their 'reality check' buttons before making meaningful and positive reactions atimes. Op is skilled in stringing events together to draw attention of readers. I admire this skill tho.

If however the situation described by the OP is a case of reality, valued at 1.77%, then OP invited devil to a meeting and refused to have a seat himself in same meeting.

2 Likes

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by midnighter(f): 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
Why is she dressing up in front of you Yuck

Slimy girls everywhere

Better respect yourself o. Go and sleep in the other room and keep your dignity. Why didn't you do that in the first instance when you know you have a girlfriend?

Or you don't know it's also possible for a man to be CHEAP
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Billyanger(m): 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
RUN! THE GIRL KNOW WHAT SHE'S DOING IN THE FIRST PLACE

2 Likes

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Zombiekiller010: 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
grin sorry oh, you'll pay her bills,you'll be tired
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Phenomenal16(f): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
ElonEmpire:

..this story is made up.......u r lying and u know it
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Munzy14(m): 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2019
E be like na Mr nice guys get Front page this evening... cheesy

OP is confused... Your roomie /deputy girl friend in disguise they flash u... lol.

Chai I imagine say na me cohabit with a female, Next day my girlfriend will be in that house... To show her say woman pass woman... cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. / Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) / Ekaterina Lisina, World's Tallest Model Struggles To Find A Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.