Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:47 PM

Forgive Or Move On? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Forgive Or Move On? (1797 Views)

How Did You Overcome Cheating Partner Pain, Forgive Or Broke Up? / My Virgin Gf Cheat On Me after I broke her virginity, Should I Forgive or#sad / What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgive Or Move On? by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 14, 2019
virgoquin:
Rubbish talk!

Love yen yen yen yen my ass

That man is a public toilet, and you the dangers associated with public toilets. Community dîck
Can't you drop your POV in a civil way, it's not so hard to act like a reserved woman online. I gave my opinion without insults to others.
I'm trying to make us see things deeper and differently too.
So you don't have to say I'm talking rubbish!
It's not cool okay
Cheers
Re: Forgive Or Move On? by Pearl543(f): 9:16am On Dec 14, 2019
I advise. Ladies become very logical like the males. It's a nice thing to love but marriage doesn't survive on love alone. You know where it hurts you the most, if you feel you can totally forgive. Then forgive him. But if you feel, you can't do this anymore. Then quit.

The ball is in your court. Sometimes, letting someone go, is love too.

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Or Move On? by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 14, 2019
Pearl543:
I advise. Ladies become very logical like the males. It's a nice thing to love but marriage doesn't survive on love alone. You know where it hurts you the most, if you feel you can totally forgive. Then forgive him. But if you feel, you can't do this anymore. Then quit.

The ball is in your court. Sometimes, letting someone go, is love too.
The last time I checked, you were a jambite, Ohhh you later got admission to read computer engineering/science (nice course there) you just spoke like a kid you are. As you grow, you will understand better.

I love female programmers, they kinda hard to find these days, especially the pretty ones. I hope you grow to become one too, career wise.
Re: Forgive Or Move On? by Pearl543(f): 10:31am On Dec 14, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

The last time I checked, you were a jambite, Ohhh you later got admission to read computer engineering/science (nice course there) you just spoke like a kid you are. As you grow, you will understand better.

I love female programmers, they kinda hard to find these days, especially the pretty ones. I hope you grow to become one too, career wise.

Okay then. Bye
Re: Forgive Or Move On? by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 14, 2019
An adulterous husband is not an ideal husband. yeah, he may have some other good qualities. But being adulterous alone makes him not ideal.

An adulterous spouse whether male or female is not an ideal spouse. First, he or she doesn't respect the sanctity of the body and that fact that one must only seek to pleasure it in lawful ways.

secondly an adulterous spouse is harmful to the other person. The other person will be emotionally down or depressed finding out of such behaviour and will struggle a lot to remain in that marriage.

The spouse is also harmful because no one knows the kind of person he is going out with. The person he is fornicating with may not want to let go and may want him to herself and for that reason, she starts seeking to kill the legitimate wife or cast spells on her if she is the fetish type.

Then the adulterous guy may contract STD without knowing and infect the innocent wife with it without knowing.

Then once he is getting some "loving" from a woman he perceives as better than his wife, he doesn't pay attention to his wife anymore. He starts comparing and feeling displeased in his legitimate wife.

And so on...

Well, if you are fine with your husband having such a character, that's your choice.

But if you think he's going to change, the chances are very slim. don't be deceived by his appeals and him saying he will change. there are high chances he will do it again.

But Imes will not approve of you marrying such a person

So that's my piece for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies What Stage Of Baldness Are You In? / Biological Mom Sucks Sucks Son's Dick / Fuckmate Needed Urgently In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.