Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Some Women Don't Have Sense - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Women Don't Have Sense (4706 Views)

When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why / Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? / Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by mrwonlasewonie: 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
lilwetdick:

your little games wont stop me from getting to the root of your mental illness

begging on nairaland...pls show a thread where i begged you
it's either your eyes is paining you or dementia is worrying you to think you can gaslight me. grin

Go back and read where you were subtly doing fine bara grin

Otiyawerey grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
how can you understand when you fell down from the back of your mother with your head as a toddler when she backed you

That's the little history about you. grin

In summary,ori e gbale grin tongue

yeah and then if i fell from my mama's back with my head and then what

am i the first fall off with my head from my mama's back

you be learner
Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by mrwonlasewonie: 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
lilwetdick:

all you shouting dollars cant even feed your family thus the anger

guess you were intimated..i am not the cause of your illness
grin

Iwoni kanlo feel pe oyawerey ABI.emini size e grin

Oti ba size e pade leni cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
it's either your eyes is paining you or dementia is worrying you to think you can gaslight me. grin

Go back and read where you were subtly doing fine bara grin

Otiyawerey grin

abeg..just go your mental illness way, i dont have time to take you to yaba today

1 Like

Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by mrwonlasewonie: 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
lilwetdick:

yeah and then if i fell from my mama's back with my head and then what

am i the first fall off with my head from my mama's back

anything you are, you be learner
you see why you no fit get sense again? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
escapefromusa:

Are those tears? Are you crying?
Okay .. sorry "MAN" do not cry. I know it hurts to be a member of a dysfunctional family. No support - emotional, prayers or financial.

Once you hear mother, father, mother's house, father's house ... you feel pins all over the skin.

God will heal you.
Say Amen.

ooh you are the MR dollar aka Mr domiciliary account

abeg i am still waiting for you to post the screenshot of the cash in your dollar account

just back up your claim with necessary proof

1 Like

Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
you see why i can never get sense again cheesy

yes you can never have sense, so go to yaba to get sense
Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by mrwonlasewonie: 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2019
lilwetdick:

abeg..just go your mental illness way, i dont have time to take you to yaba today
you just heard this old line today ABI? cheesy

Have you even been to Lagos before to know where yaba is? Because if you have been to yaba you will know yaba wasn't created only for digbolugis like you.it was also created for economic and academic growth.. grin

Village champion grin

I have enlightened you a little so run along ko koshilo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by mrwonlasewonie: 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
lilwetdick:

yes I can never have sense, so I am going to yaba to get sense
please do grin

You go wise by force.enu e lajowa grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
i am presently at yaba showing my madness

i know you are mad..continue the madness grin
Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by escapefromusa(f): 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:

1. Have you even been to Lagos before to know where yaba is?
2. yaba wasn't created only for Diabolus like you.
3. Village champion grin
4. I have enlightened

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10734628_odega_jpeg3467e8059404d85ffc00c46526f4191e

2 Likes

Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by mrwonlasewonie: 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
lilwetdick:

i know I am mad..I will continue the madness grin
grin grin

Werey dun wo,koshey bilomo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by mrwonlasewonie: 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by mrwonlasewonie: 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
grin

School drop out wey im mama no see money chop talkless of paying school fees dey form say Im be graduate.who dash you graduate grin

Person wey dey do fine bara dey form graduate.online beggar oshi grin

Even the new farm tools don break your mama legs grin grin

Pele tie.agoh lomapa e last last grin
lilwetdick:

she was a village farm tool, you were her protege, she was teaching you the business that is why you became her a bonafide farm tools that brought ROI, you didnt waste her effort, i was able to go to school from the services you provided, i was able to go to school, while you were still stagnant until you depreciated and rot away. now you cant add value, you just a useless rusting farmtools, anyway, she has replaced you, new and modern farm tools have take over, you are a out dated farm tools with old tricks

2 Likes

Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by mrwonlasewonie: 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
lilwetdick:

i think in your village living in lagos is an achievement

Lagos the biggest ghetto in Nigeria, dusty, dirty and crowded to the fullest

that is many of you die young there
washing a car was actually your biggest achievement grin
Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by Prognose: 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You really need to go out more, I'm assuming your thoughts are limited to ladies in Nigeria and Africa or around you, still, there are women in Nigeria and Africa who do not want to have kids.
Lol smiley
Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by Prognose: 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2019
Biglittlelois:

How is she a leech to her parents? How is anyone a leech to one's parents?

If you don't know the answer to this question then it's not a surprise you're supporting the woman still living with her parents at 38yrs of age.
Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by jahsharon: 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
ctleurocollege:
One of my senior cousin has been in her father's house for 38 years no husband, now she met a man this year who has promised marriage still she is doing shakara, asking for rich husband like that BBN skinny Khloe girl. When I heard the story I felt like dashing her slap but i calm my anger because she senior me. Why do you ladies always like rich husband is it an abomination to support a man financially? even when menopause is approaching you will still be looking for rich husband, receive sense

She knows she can never be rich in her life, that's why she wants a rich husband. She knows one of her sugar daddies have used destiny for money rituals. If not for this reason, I see no other reason why she is not aspiring to be wealthy herself.

Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla is richer than her husband. Stella Oduah is richer than her ex-husband. Diezaini Alison-Madueke is richer than her husband. Why doesn't your cousin want to be rich in her life?
Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by faithfull18(f): 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
Prognose:

And which woman genuinely doesn't want kids? smiley
You need to go out more undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Lol, I'm not taking it personal, if you notice, my quote of you has been questions, meaning, I want to know why you think the way you think, and as expected, your answer was to state an example of yourself, forgetting that individuals are different, what if staying with her parents was her choice? What if she chose to do the cooking, paying bills, fixing things etc in her parents house? What if she chose to stay so that she can do all that for her parents? Do you believe one can stay with one's parents and still be independent and self reliable?

You see, people make certain decisions and choices for a reason, so it's better to not judge and conclude on that individual based on that.

I still don't know why someone would live with their parents at the age of 38 and I am still curious. She may have very good reasons and be happy with it and that's fine but she just may be a retard. cheesy

Whatever! You have lots of questions an no answers. Help me ask OP.
Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by Richy4(m): 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
lilwetdick:
single mothers and young women of 25 are living in their own apartment far away from their parent but nobody find it wrong that a single 38 years old woman is still living in a room in her parent's house. what a adult!

I didn't want to join in the conversation but when I saw these, u made it look like a sin or taboo for a 38years old single lady to stay at her family home. there are so many reasons why a 38years old can stay with their parents. I will only give 4 points not to convince you but to tell you.

1. If she is an only child.... In this case who is in a better position to stay there other than her. The home will look empty without her.

2. Affluent style of living.... There are people who live in a kind of lifestyle that they can't even see another person for days. If their home is spacious and no one was encroaching on anyone space or intruding, so why would she leave the house?

3. Workplace closer home... If they have a very big house and her place of work is very close to her family home, apart from privacy, do u think it is economically wise for her to rent a house somewhere else? ..

4. Parents insisting... Some parent will never throw their children away even if they were 50.
In my home town, We don't throw our female daughters away. Our female daughters are always welcomed anytime any day. If they want to marry, it's their choice.. and on the occasion they said they are through with marriage, they arefer are always welcomed back because they are the daughters of the land .. What every man in my town hated so much was for a boy or man to humiliate their daughters.. we usually take them back. As a matter of fact family members would suggest for her to leave... (not that I am encouraging this but we value our female daughters alot)

So yes a female of 38 can stay with her parents. The major reason people decides to leave their parent's home was privacy and intrusion from siblings. If there are 97% independent, privacy and devoid of intrusion, why would any reasonable person move.

2 Likes

Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by ResidentSlut(f): 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
Female daughters? cheesy
Richy4:

I didn't want to join in the conversation but when I saw these, u made it look like a sin or taboo for a 38years old single lady to stay at her family home. there are so many reasons why a 38years old can stay with their parents. I will only give 4 points not to convince you but to tell you.

1. If she is an only child.... In this case who is in a better position to stay there other than her. The home will look empty without her.

2. Affluent style of living.... There are people who live in a kind of lifestyle that they can't even see another person for days. If their home is spacious and no one was encroaching on anyone space or intruding, so why would she leave the house?

3. Workplace closer home... If they have a very big house and her place of work is very close to her family home, apart from privacy, do u think it is economically wise for her to rent a house somewhere else? ..

4. Parents insisting... Some parent will never throw their children away even if they were 50.
In my home town, We don't throw our female daughters away. Our female daughters are always welcomed anytime any day. If they want to marry, it's their choice.. and on the occasion they said they are through with marriage, they arefer are always welcomed back because they are the daughters of the land .. What every man in my town hated so much was for a boy or man to humiliate their daughters.. we usually take them back. As a matter of fact family members would suggest for her to leave... (not that I am encouraging this but we value our female daughters alot)

So yes a female of 38 can stay with her parents. The major reason people decides to leave their parent's home was privacy and intrusion from siblings. If there are 97% independent, privacy and devoid of intrusion, why would any reasonable person move.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. / Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? / How Do I Cope With This Behaviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.