Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria (70358 Views)

Lists Of Countries You Can Visit With Your US, UK Or Canadian Visas / Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas / These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Afrocentric: 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
emmanuelpopson:
Luxembourg will be preferable to me....
really? Are they selling theirs?
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Kirinwa: 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
obiekunie2:
this moldova for make sense but it seems they dont like blacks.

besides they were once part of russia and they still have that rusia thing in them.

and that cyprus the money too much abeg!
that money can buy me a village in ghana or cotonou and i will build it to my taste with my private police and army self! cheesy

turkey na no go area! islamic country!

Make we reason Canada nah. What's up?
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
1b for cyprus? How much is their 2019 budget?

Those countries mentioned are not even in my 50 to-go countries talkless of to stay.

I prefer all these Seychelles and Sao Tome african countries. na we we.

1 Like

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by olab059(m): 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
Osidazz19:

Find your way to the US and pay 10k to marry one akata or Oyinbo for green card. Pali will follow in 3 yrs time.

Okay. Cool.
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by BlackPantherCri: 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2019
USA, EB1 investors visa $1m
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by tck2000(m): 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Lol I would rather buy estate here than waste money on citizenship in a White man country where I will forever be a second class citizen grin
Apt
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Dearlord(m): 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2019
Can acquiring the above citizenship give you peace of mind or guarantee heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Isoduwa(m): 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2019
Stupid auto zone
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Mightyhaiz: 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
Lol..

I billion when I go take rock the next 50 years ,spending like 55k every single day of that 50 years,without even thinking of working again if I like..

Na him I go carry go do Cyprus naturalisation,...say wetin happen again?

2 Likes

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by KayCee92(m): 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
The truth is that Nigerians that have that kind of money are never tired of Nigeria. Where else are they worshipped like Nigeria....they love it here, it only the broke and poor people that are tired of Nigeria everyday. Facts only grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Roon9(m): 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
psucc:
Please which Nigerian bank can offer loan? I can take a credit facility here to buy the stuff while i pay them from my new country.

Who knows the bank?

Smart
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by tartar9(m): 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
obiekunie2:

besides they were once part of russia and they still have that rusia thing in them.

that money can buy me a village in ghana or cotonou and i will build it to my taste with my private police and army self! cheesy

Where you guys running to,you don't want biafuro again
Last last you'll still end up in an Islamic country,your brothers love going there.That's if you don't finally buy SW citizenship).At least a developed country like turkey is miles better than the erosion ravaged SE.

2 Likes

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by AreaFada2: 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2019
therajah:

So you think you are a first class citizen in Nigeria! A third class citizen in a developed country has better opportunities and access than ur so called watever clAss citizen in nigeria. Wat are u even saying? An oyinbo man has more rights than you in nigeria...gets better attention, is better served, earns higher respect, better pay, better security.. so in your own Nigeria you are a 3rd class citizen!!
Nor mind that dude. Medical care that is top notch in many foreign countries easily trumps all the money in 9ja.

Nigerian elite come to spend lots of looted money for basic medical care that residents of Western countries get for free. How often do helicopters airlift victims of incessant RTA from Lagos-Ibadan or Lagos - Benin Road to hospital? shocked
I know firsthand what I am talking about.

He does not know that cows herded by Fulani have a higher citizenship classification than him in Nigerian Caliphate. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by figoperch: 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2019
NaijadrivaCars:
The irony is that most people here cannot afford it.

You wanted to say NOBODY HERE CAN AFFORD IT abi?
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
Osidazz19:
US should be number one on the list. With just 10k you can buy you a blue passport. In fact it used to be cheaper.

How? I sent you a PM.
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by jokaka89: 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
WHERE IS THE MONEY.
IN THIS BUHARI REGIME?
YOU WAN KILL US?
davodyguy:
Over to you Nigerian youths.

You can legitimately have dual citizenship without having to marry a National to become citizens of foreign countries
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by grandstar(m): 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2019
obiekunie2:

Moldova should be the poorest country in Europe. Turkey isn't bad. Most Turks don't carry religion on their heads. Islamic fanatism is rare here.

Cyprus is a rich country but lack global influence. Turkey has more global influence.

1 Like

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Retrography(m): 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Lol I would rather buy estate here than waste money on citizenship in a White man country where I will forever be a second class citizen grin

Truly, you really get Wisdom!
Send your account number for small transfer.
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by sayisayi(m): 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Most Nigerians(98%)are second class in their own country

1 Like

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by knowhowk: 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
Those amounts are staggering ,A good business man can wisely utilise that amount and build an empire for himself
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by urahara(m): 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2019
grandstar:

Moldova should be the poorest country in Europe. Turkey isn't bad. Most Turks don't carry religion on their heads. Islamic fanatism is rare here.

Cyprus is a rich country but lack global influence. Turkey has more global influence.

Moldova is the poorest country in Europe.

@ the bolded , that's why the allegations that the Turkish govt sponsors Boko Haram surprises me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by planetx: 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2019
Osidazz19:

Find your way to the US and pay 10k to marry one akata or Oyinbo for green card. Pali will follow in 3 yrs time.
Na so e easy and countless Nigerians have been there 10 years or more no green card in sight yet. Calling $10k for an undocumented immigrant like it's #10k. Akata never ran away with your $10k before.
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Prakash247(m): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2019
donbachi:
if I get dis kind money...I go kukuma buy the second citizenship passport inside nigeria here...called"the elite class"
Too much send don finish you. When I go get sense like you like this?
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by grandstar(m): 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
urahara:

Moldova is the poorest country in Europe.

@ the bolded , that's why the allegations that the Turkish govt sponsors Boko Haram surprises me.

It sounds preposterous as the mildly Islamist Turkish government is anti ISIS.

I was like 99% sure of Moldova but your assertions now make me 100% sure. Moldovans who are related to the Romanians go to Romania seeking work. That is despite Romania being one of the poorest EU countries.
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by urahara(m): 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2019
grandstar:

I was like 99% sure of Moldova but your assertions now make me 100% sure. Moldovans who are related to the Romanians go to Romania seeking work. That is despite Romania being one of the poorest EU countries.

Moldovans are not related to Romanians.Moldovans are Romanians grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by urahara(m): 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
grandstar:

They say that most Moldovans have a Romanian passport. That's just how pathetic Moldova is.

1 Like

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by urahara(m): 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
grandstar:

Woow. Really.
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by urahara(m): 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2019
grandstar:

Wow, I googled turkey against isis and I found out that turkey is even in a war against isis right now.
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by grandstar(m): 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2019
urahara:

They say that most Moldovans have a Romanian passport. That's just how pathetic Moldova is.

Moldovans are Russified Romanians. Russia conquered the place about 200 years ago and crushed Romanian culture there.

Romanians tend to look down on them. But it's a fast growing country. It may one day be richer per capita income than Romania in the future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by urahara(m): 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
grandstar:

Moldovans are Russified Romanians. Russia conquered the place about 200 years ago and crushed Romanian culture there.

Romanians tend to look down on them. But it's a fast growing country. It may one day be richer per capita income than Romania in the future.

Moldova isn't growing fast at all. Their economic growth every year is around 3 to 5 percent.
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by grandstar(m): 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2019
urahara:

Moldova isn't growing fast at all. Their economic growth every year is around 3 to 5 percent.

I realised that belatedly. I was looking at previous performance.
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by therajah: 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
grin grin grin
AreaFada2:

No mind that dude. Medical care that is top notch in many foreign countries easily trumps all the money in 9ja.

Nigerian elite come to spend lots of looted money for basic medical care that residents of Western countries get for free. How often do helicopters airlift victims of incessant RTA from Lagos-Ibadan or Lagos - Benin Road to hospital? shocked
I know firsthand what I am talking about.

He does not know that cows herded by Fulani have a higher citizenship classification than him in Nigerian Caliphate. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos / Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State / Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.