Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria (70400 Views)

Lists Of Countries You Can Visit With Your US, UK Or Canadian Visas / Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas / These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by uuzba(m): 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
davodyguy:
Over to you Nigerian youths.

You can legitimately have dual citizenship without having to marry a National to become citizens of foreign countries
Citizenship ko?
When you become a citizen of Turkey and the locals travel to their village for Christmas, which village will you go in the whole Turkey?
You go stay for city, hangout under bridge.
grin
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
planetx:
Na so e easy and countless Nigerians have been there 10 years or more no green card in sight yet. Calling $10k for an undocumented immigrant like it's #10k. Akata never ran away with your $10k before.

Interesting stuff.

But marriage for green card is risky
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
uuzba:

Citizenship ko?
When you become a citizen of Turkey and the locals travel to their village for Christmas, which village will you go in the whole Turkey?
grin

Typical igbo man mentality undecided
What is with my people and traveling to village for Christmas

If you are citizen of Turkey
Does it mean you will live in Turkey?
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by davodyguy: 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
uuzba:

Citizenship ko?
grin
You come to Lagos or Aba grin
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Legendguru: 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
Oh no wonder maina was just buying with stolen pensioners funds
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Unlimited22: 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2019
Op where's Malta?
Theirs is even the most common.
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by omam1: 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
If every one here can afford it that means Nigeria is already better
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by baratech: 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
donbachi:
if I get dis kind money...I go kukuma buy the second citizenship passport inside nigeria here...called"the elite class"
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Teetop22(f): 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2019
Don't tell me you've not seen different videos where white policemen pointed guns on innocent black guys even arras ladies and innocent children. If you wish to travel out you say it but don't say it's safer over there either.
ernieboy:
and u are getting the respect now in Nigeria abi? where Sars and army can molest u at anytime, have u seen where Sars beat up innocent citizens like criminals I am sure u won't be treated worse in any organised society

1 Like

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by RuggedSniper: 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
davodyguy:
There have been many attempts by people to leave the country, Nigeria, for so many reasons. These reasons range from corruption to poor governance. Hence, people are seeking for greener pastures where they will be a chance to put their talent to better use.

However, being a Nigeria has its disadvantages especially when it comes to gaining access to other countries. The good news is that you can purchase your citizenship for another country.

Below are some countries to consider:

Cyprus
If you are considering Cyprus, then be ready to dedicate 56 days. This citizenship requires an investment of €2m in real estate (806,269,459 naira), government bonds, a bank deposit in a Cyprus bank or investment in a new company. Candidates must also own a €500,000 home in Cyprus forever.

Turkey
Also in Turkey, to get citizenship, investing in the Turkish lira equivalent of £195,000 (78,768,671.96 naira) into real estate and keeping it for three years can earn you a Turkish passport in a matter of months.

Moldova
Becoming a Moldovan citizen requires a donation of €100,000 (40,396,721.25 naira) and a government fee or an investment of €250,000 in approved real estate. Once you do this, you are on your way to being a citizen.

So if you do not have a large chunk of money, it is better you work towards making Nigeria better at least.

https://t.guardian.ng/life/tired-of-nigeria-here-are-countries-you-can-buy-citizenship-from/
Maldova? This is mad sick! The U.S. investor visa still remains the best at $500k and above.

1 Share

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Cousin9999: 2:02am On Dec 14, 2020
All 3 countries are a big "NO."
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by grandstar(m): 3:26am On Apr 18, 2021
obiekunie2:
this moldova for make sense but it seems they dont like blacks.

besides they were once part of russia and they still have that rusia thing in them.

and that cyprus the money too much abeg!
that money can buy me a village in ghana or cotonou and i will build it to my taste with my private police and army self! cheesy

turkey na no go area! islamic country!

Moldova is the poorest country in Europe if I'm correct. If you love yourself, run

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos / Five Cowries Terminal: Lagos Jetty - Water Transportation (Video, Photos) / Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.