Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria (70386 Views)

Lists Of Countries You Can Visit With Your US, UK Or Canadian Visas / Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas / These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
what about Burkina faso
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by therajah: 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
grin grin grin
AreaFada2:

No mind that dude. Medical care that is top notch in many foreign countries easily trumps all the money in 9ja.

Nigerian elite come to spend lots of looted money for basic medical care that residents of Western countries get for free. How often do helicopters airlift victims of incessant RTA from Lagos-Ibadan or Lagos - Benin Road to hospital? shocked
I know firsthand what I am talking about.

He does not know that cows herded by Fulani have a higher citizenship classification than him in Nigerian Caliphate. grin cheesy
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2019
millionboi2:
Yaya countries
. U called Turkey nd Moldova yeye con3s? I will advice u go nd read about those contries even Cyprus is 100% better than Nigeria in terms of good livin condition

1 Like

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by jimmyLd101: 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2019
NaijadrivaCars:
The irony is that most people here cannot afford it.
Person way go fit afford this one self no go fit get time to comment on Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Abiboss: 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
Dollywood:
I use that money to migrate to Canada and get my PR then file for citizenship after few years!
Bro what's PR?
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Skmoda360(m): 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
StrikeBack:
Abeg who get fairly used Sweden citizenship?

I don tire for Nigeria
Even if na that volcano active New Zealand.....I won't mind.

1 Like

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Dollywood(m): 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2019
Abiboss:

Bro what's PR?

Permanent Residency
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Olaburn(m): 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2019
Hiannnnn
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by abbakacici: 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
9PBLIVE:
1b for cyprus? How much is their 2019 budget?

Those countries mentioned are not even in my 50 to-go countries talkless of to stay.

I prefer all these Seychelles and Sao Tome african countries. na we we.
people buy citizenship of those countries not to live the said countries but visa free status enjoy by the citizen of the said countries
1) Cyprus access to 172 countries and territories
2)Turkey 110 countries

3 Likes

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by millionboi2: 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
. U called Turkey nd Moldova yeye con3s? I will advice u go nd read about those contries even Cyprus is 100% better than Nigeria in terms of good livin condition
is ur mentality dat made it so.....very useless countries
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by beejay501: 11:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
Skmoda360:

This one off me

Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Legendguru: 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2019
ohhh
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by gazza07(m): 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2019
And if u want to Nigeria citizen, buy a cow,trek with ur cow into Nigeria via Chad/Niger. U become first class citizen with ya cow.

Meanwhile, major general buhari in Egypt said other Africans doesn't need visa to come into Nigeria, not anymore. Who wants to come to Nigeria and stay if not fulanis from guinea, Chad,Niger,Mali, etc..

Fulanization and islamization agenda on the go
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by BigBashiru: 12:14am On Dec 15, 2019
obiekunie2:
this moldova for make sense but it seems they dont like blacks.

besides they were once part of russia and they still have that rusia thing in them.

and that cyprus the money too much abeg!
that money can buy me a village in ghana or cotonou and i will build it to my taste with my private police and army self! cheesy

turkey na no go area! islamic country!

Why Should they like blacks?? U want to come and ruin their country just like u ruined urs?? Shameless blacks!!!
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by igbanbajo(m): 2:03am On Dec 15, 2019
davodyguy:
There have been many attempts by people to leave the country, Nigeria, for so many reasons. These reasons range from corruption to poor governance. Hence, people are seeking for greener pastures where they will be a chance to put their talent to better use.

However, being a Nigeria has its disadvantages especially when it comes to gaining access to other countries. The good news is that you can purchase your citizenship for another country.

Below are some countries to consider:

Cyprus
If you are considering Cyprus, then be ready to dedicate 56 days. This citizenship requires an investment of €2m in real estate (806,269,459 naira), government bonds, a bank deposit in a Cyprus bank or investment in a new company. Candidates must also own a €500,000 home in Cyprus forever.

Turkey
Also in Turkey, to get citizenship, investing in the Turkish lira equivalent of £195,000 (78,768,671.96 naira) into real estate and keeping it for three years can earn you a Turkish passport in a matter of months.

Moldova
Becoming a Moldovan citizen requires a donation of €100,000 (40,396,721.25 naira) and a government fee or an investment of €250,000 in approved real estate. Once you do this, you are on your way to being a citizen.

So if you do not have a large chunk of money, it is better you work towards making Nigeria better at least.

https://t.guardian.ng/life/tired-of-nigeria-here-are-countries-you-can-buy-citizenship-from/
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by wink2015(m): 4:46am On Dec 15, 2019
davodyguy:
There have been many attempts by people to leave the country, Nigeria, for so many reasons. These reasons range from corruption to poor governance. Hence, people are seeking for greener pastures where they will be a chance to put their talent to better use.

However, being a Nigeria has its disadvantages especially when it comes to gaining access to other countries. The good news is that you can purchase your citizenship for another country.

Below are some countries to consider:

Cyprus
If you are considering Cyprus, then be ready to dedicate 56 days. This citizenship requires an investment of €2m in real estate (806,269,459 naira), government bonds, a bank deposit in a Cyprus bank or investment in a new company. Candidates must also own a €500,000 home in Cyprus forever.

Turkey
Also in Turkey, to get citizenship, investing in the Turkish lira equivalent of £195,000 (78,768,671.96 naira) into real estate and keeping it for three years can earn you a Turkish passport in a matter of months.

Moldova
Becoming a Moldovan citizen requires a donation of €100,000 (40,396,721.25 naira) and a government fee or an investment of €250,000 in approved real estate. Once you do this, you are on your way to being a citizen.

So if you do not have a large chunk of money, it is better you work towards making Nigeria better at least.

https://t.guardian.ng/life/tired-of-nigeria-here-are-countries-you-can-buy-citizenship-from/

Nice share !

But what about the traditional migration countries such as the United States, Australia, Canada, New Zealand etc
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Teetop22(f): 6:51am On Dec 15, 2019
Even when you become a citizen there, the respect won't be given to you because of your color. White are too rude. #sadmood
Mizwisdom:
Lol I would rather buy estate here than waste money on citizenship in a White man country where I will forever be a second class citizen grin
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by ernieboy(m): 7:24am On Dec 15, 2019
Teetop22:
Even when you become a citizen there, the respect won't be given to you because of your color. White are too rude. #sadmood
and u are getting the respect now in Nigeria abi? where Sars and army can molest u at anytime, have u seen where Sars beat up innocent citizens like criminals I am sure u won't be treated worse in any organised society
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:01am On Dec 15, 2019
planetx:
Why would you want to migrate to Canada except to just visit if you have this kind of money, that makes no sense.

Ask victims of Evans that forked out more than what I'm seeing here (one paid more than $1m, right?) that question.
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:03am On Dec 15, 2019
planetx:
Why would you want to migrate to Canada except to just visit if you have this kind of money, that makes no sense.

Ask victims of Evans that forked out more than what I'm seeing here (one paid more than $1m, right?) that question.

Most of them have that kind of money. They must have felt proud to be in Nigeria when they were parting with such huge sums just to have their loved ones back.
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 8:06am On Dec 15, 2019
donbachi:
if I get dis kind money...I go kukuma buy the second citizenship passport inside nigeria here...called"the elite class"
your head dey dia
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Laren24(m): 8:07am On Dec 15, 2019
This country sweet. Na money wey no dey ni.

Cun go waste such money in another country were I would Still be disrespected.

Leave ko, went ni.
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by alphaNomega: 8:35am On Dec 15, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Lol I would rather buy estate here than waste money on citizenship in a White man country where I will forever be a second class citizen grin

This Second class citizenry you speak of, what is it about?
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 15, 2019
You can buy citizenship of any country except Arab countries.

In the USA it's $500k investment,Ireland has just increased it to 500k too now,money is the power and power is the money.

It's all about Benjamin baby.
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Olugbenga1234: 9:22am On Dec 15, 2019
Mehn being rich in Nigeria is better
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Coolgent(m): 10:44am On Dec 15, 2019
Cyprus 800k

Turkey 78k

Mold donation of 40k and investment of 250k

Wow
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Coolgent(m): 10:44am On Dec 15, 2019
Cyprus 806k

Turkey 78k

Moldova donation of 40k and investment of 250k

Wow very cheap, less then 1.2 millions naira for the 3 countries.

I must buy the whole 3
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by philip2014(m): 10:50am On Dec 15, 2019
Even half of that money will do
donbachi:
if I get dis kind money...I go kukuma buy the second citizenship passport inside nigeria here...called"the elite class"
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by realestate19: 11:49am On Dec 15, 2019
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Unrated900(m): 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2019
You don’t need millions to buy a USA citizenship permit

What you need is just 57,000 naira only

And your future is in your hands

When you faced the VO
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Unrated900(m): 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
Skmoda360:

Everyone is tired of the country chai chai chai

Failed country

A country where full time stack illiterate is the president

Where as the bsc and PhD holders are riding napeps
Re: Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
SaintHilary:
What shall it profit a man not to do yahoo and buy a citizenship out of this Hell where even Soldiers get molested by SARS

Afterall, Mompha is now free
And Sowore is still inside Cell

This country will get better only when rapture starts angry

LeaveNow!

Dec month end I don Waka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Cowries Terminal: Lagos Jetty - Water Transportation (Video, Photos) / Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos / Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.