Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

The Lies Of "No Sex Before Marriage" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lies Of "No Sex Before Marriage" (721 Views)

Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lies Of "No Sex Before Marriage" by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
No sex before marriage is one of the best things those who are planning to marry can do. It makes the union fresh, and it doesn't lead to loss of interest. When there is no sex before marriage, their may hardly be an issue of a guy using and dumping a lady. But there are lies attached to this no sex before marriage.

This lie could spring up when someone says "no sex before marriage".

(1) Such a person may not have sex with his or her partner for marriage, but have sex with outsider.

(2)
Re: The Lies Of "No Sex Before Marriage" by samdavjustin(m): 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
Especially those who are sexually active that’s how they deceive themselves
Re: The Lies Of "No Sex Before Marriage" by nlPoster: 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
Like you said, hooha.
Re: The Lies Of "No Sex Before Marriage" by deavicky(m): 11:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
The only thing i find interesting about this boring topic is the "hooha" the the man above me said. It is the first time i have seen it spelt.
Re: The Lies Of "No Sex Before Marriage" by greatnaija01: 11:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
hooha:
No sex before marriage is one of the best things those who are planning to marry can do. It makes the union fresh, and it doesn't lead to loss of interest. When there is no sex before marriage, their may hardly be an issue of a guy using and dumping a lady. But there are lies attached to this no sex before marriage.

This lie could spring up when someone says "no sex before marriage".

(1) Such a person may not have sex with his or her partner for marriage, but have sex with outsider.

(2)

stop this, ASK YOUR PARENTS and their GRAND PARENTS if there was such a thing in their time.

See, all these shamelessness in our generation all in the name of social media WOKEness.... is just moral decadence.

If it was NOT common in two to three generations ago then WE MISSED IT SOMEWHERE.

#FACT

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me From Your Experience.. / 1k Credit To 10 Persons / My Experience This Morning Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.