Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' (39319 Views)

Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' / Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial / Chinneylove Eze: Bambam Is The Most Unprofessional Actor In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by styless(f): 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2019
Wahala dey
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by Richie7(m): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
bikerboy1:
Thank you GOTV for showing Chelsea Match
As for Burna, I will get back to your matter. Let me finish this game first
How market bro?
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by Antoeni(m): 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2019
This is Real Grade 1 Belle.
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by Scamperlee(m): 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2019

Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by Litmus: 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
Before judging, seek Burna boy's version of events.
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by TemmyT002(m): 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
Eh ya
The woman don vex
Mehn, that kind of disappointment is very painful.
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by Advancedman(m): 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2019
Mrop:
Hmmm

Una no fit use oluwaburna blow.
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by Ajibade123(m): 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Burna boy, tuface and Jesse jags are the only talented niggarrrs in the music industry

I can bet my balls only Jesse jags can murder his untalented brother anyday anytime twice on Sunday. Vector can't
wait first who asked you all these stories??

anyway do you wish to study or work in Australia,
Canada or US check my signature for more info
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by Fasa440: 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2019
Ogulu...Pls mend your wayz!
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by Nicky042(m): 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Burna boy, tuface and Jesse jags are the only talented niggarrrs in the music industry

I can bet my balls only Jesse jags can murder his untalented brother anyday anytime twice on Sunday. Vector can't
weiti you drink? Jesse jags is not inform.....burna boy is too busy with abroad shows ,, he was in Lagos last week in some show with cardi b....
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2019
same way he unfollwed erryone on ig except steff
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by Femeto: 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2019
Just like Buhari in a couple of months he would be done.

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by knowhowk: 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2019
exlinklodge:
I sense jealousy
. Ignoring show is right Abi ?
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by cigaricon(m): 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
Watin me I wan know be say, shebi Burna will return their money or not? undecided
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by chocboi78(m): 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
Femeto:
OG sighted..crowned faithfuls can relate
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by chocboi78(m): 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2019
badmrkt:
I try to understand what's so special about his Burma boy, I can't seem to find one.
it's normal not to vibe with him coz choice will always abound, but to we d burna Stan,dude is an inspiration and a god on d mic.

#Oluwaburna
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by Hokage001(m): 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
DaddySoftapple:
This is why they don't last, i love his song but he is wrong if the allegations are true.

People that matters are watching him and if he continues like this, he might end up like his fellow artist that are now shadows of their old selves.

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.
Burna Neva misses a show or cancel without legit reason accompanied with evidence
Shade ladipoe is just a big time loser looking for who to vent her frustration upon
10yrs to come Burna boy still remains a national treasure
#BURNAGRAM_D_ICON
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by Hokage001(m): 11:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
olatunji390:
That's how we always bad mouth our own, Nigeria which my forward. To bad for guy himself. Bad habit

Are we suppose to understand the s#!t u just said���
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by olatunji390(m): 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
Hokage001:

Are we suppose to understand the s#!t u just said���

Ask ur mum

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by Hokage001(m): 11:30pm On Dec 14, 2019
olatunji390:

Ask ur mum
At least I Got One
AssH0!€
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by olatunji390(m): 12:07am On Dec 15, 2019
Hokage001:

At least I Got One
AssH0!€

Good for u boy
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by PopeFlatino(m): 12:18am On Dec 15, 2019
grin am a fan of both u mentioned but Kiss Daniel is d most notorious
Sanchez01:

That's the problem. They don't really get to sign any contract which is why they get away with it.

Wizkid and Burna are quite notorious in this department.
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by PopeFlatino(m): 12:18am On Dec 15, 2019
Make una allow this guy win Grammy first abeg..no just spoil him name

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by 9jaRealist: 4:01am On Dec 15, 2019
>
You babble on about "professionalism" and then put up a public post like this...smh undecided
>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10727597_20191214004946_jpeg8f26332adbc6081ad6eb3cd4dc8c35c2
>

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by Nobody: 4:24am On Dec 15, 2019
Commentor:
Once you begin to have such a reputation, its just a matter of time .
Burna Boy is a well known stoner. He has missed so many performances and scheduled appearances because he got too high to show up or even speak st the event. His mother has even had to accept numerous accolades on his behalf for this same reason.

Information I get from insiders is that his management basically handles every aspect of his life. From his social media down to his clothes and even have to force him to take his shower sometimes.

All the man does all day is smoke weed and write his songs. Perhaps this is the same reason his music is so good. But anyone who wants to book him for an event should include in contract that no advance is paid until he gets on stage because dude can cancel at anytime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by Nobody: 4:34am On Dec 15, 2019
Femeto:
what is happening to Buhari in a couple months?

Do you know something we don’t know?
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by Nobody: 4:46am On Dec 15, 2019
tsmith:

I'm actually not surprised. Disappointed my old age and naija artist/shows boycott by buying tickets months in advance for his Leicester african giant tour. Different city, 3 hours drive away, made a weekend of it, hotel babysitter etc booked.

Show was 7 - 11, Dude walked in at 10pm dressed in jogger and sweat shirt like he was going to pick milk from the corner store then barely played for 30mins. Claiming he had a cold.

Tickets weren't cheap either, bloody £70 for 2 tickets after all sorts of stupid fees above advertised price. I was mega pissed but only took consolation say my own better pass my My cousin wey buy same ticket for £103 online coz it was sold out.

We all asked ourselves who send us at 40 plus. Come dey watch burna boy. I have seen seasoned artists like Femi Kuti, flown to Spain just to watch Asa; those 2 are not in naija artist league, they give a bloody good perfomance and value for money same as Beyonce, Ed Sheeran and co do.

For now, i have decided I'd only watch on youtube or dance to dj music, no more paying to torture myself and receive mediocrity.
you drove 3 hours to watch Burna Boy?

God knows I can never love any artist that much, least of all Burna Boy who is a well know stoner that is too high to honor his obligation most times.

At least you’ve learnt sha.
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by Caseless: 5:31am On Dec 15, 2019
Sue him! If court bans him from performing, he'd understand.
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by nairalanduseles: 6:39am On Dec 15, 2019
Mariah Carey dey do pass that one......she is silly
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by poweredcom(m): 9:25am On Dec 15, 2019
That gal is so quick to judge

She thinks being a star is easy to manage

She thinks burna is a machine abi
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by sangresan(m): 10:38am On Dec 15, 2019
sharone21:
I'm I the only one that can't listen to Burna boy's music to the end or, replay it over and over? His songs aren't the evergreen types as he has a style of singing that isn't so pleasant to those whose ears have been used to GOOD music.

Some people will soon come for your head....

I prefer listening to Orlando Owoh or Barrister or Fela himself...

Any musician who can't sing about what's happening in the society isn't worth being called a musician...

2 Likes

Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by ShootThemAll(m): 11:26am On Dec 15, 2019
He did the same thing in PH, for one of the multinationals oil and gas company after being paid more than 11million naira with a private jet. Arrived very late and was smelling indian hemp, with a black dirty sweater.
They waited for him for hours only for him to show up around 11pm, didn't even perform up to 20mins and went back to Lagos with his Mum.
He needs a good manager. His downfall is looming because almost everybody was not satisfied with his performance and his nonchalant attitude.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Church Advertises With Olajumoke Orisaguna's Photos (photo) / Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob / Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.