Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,611 members, 7,816,512 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There (86334 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Receives New Mercedes Benz As Gift In Dubai / Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by Kizzygentle: 11:32am On Dec 14, 2019
Whoever takes her serious is a jonser.
No be etinosa again.
Mtcheeeeew...
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by Ekakamba: 11:32am On Dec 14, 2019
grin tongue
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by praiseneo(m): 11:33am On Dec 14, 2019
OK our dear bloggers can you now have sense for once pls
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 14, 2019
For the fact that you will be a mother made me worry about your bad influence to your children..

Wasted generation

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by Oovi5(f): 11:34am On Dec 14, 2019
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew...!

Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by NELLY1990: 11:34am On Dec 14, 2019
And so u end up belittling him by sharing with the world his features.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by WildChild00(m): 11:34am On Dec 14, 2019
Lolzzzzz Etiosa again grin
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by dfrost: 11:35am On Dec 14, 2019
Madam nobody cares. If you like go and daNce naked on top Bhudda, we don't care. Madam Attention Seeker angry grin cheesy
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by WalkerMichael(m): 11:38am On Dec 14, 2019
MobilityExpress:
shocked So this girl's parents are pastors? Wow! lipsrsealed

Na pastor pikins dey giiran pass

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by dfrost: 11:38am On Dec 14, 2019
Charleys:
How did she turn into a social media influencer?

Stupid bloggers!!

These are the types of things that Abuja based reporter reports on.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by lagdmark(m): 11:39am On Dec 14, 2019
MrSix:
Who's this one?
naa dem dem, she just bought herself a sex doll instead of a husband, if dat will make her happy.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by NaijadrivaCars: 11:39am On Dec 14, 2019
Attention seeker undecided
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by tillaman(m): 11:40am On Dec 14, 2019
Congrats Perv
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 14, 2019
jahsharon:
Her parents are Pastors, so she said. Did you read that part? Pastors' children constituting nuisances all over the place.

The other time is was one of Bishop Oyedepo's daughters showing signs of drug abuse by performing 'miracle' on the internet.

Next it was one of our Daddy G.O. sons saying nonsense on the internet.

Most recently, it was one of Pastors' daughter at Babcock University fuccking, sucking dicck and drinking sperm like ice cream.

Yet, these people want us to believe they are God's assistants.

It is more evidence that their so called gospel is trash, rubbish and void of any godliness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by PAROTLAND(m): 11:41am On Dec 14, 2019
She is dating SOFT the guy that sang tattoos
I am very sure about this.
Now you all know
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by Angelfrost(m): 11:41am On Dec 14, 2019
This lady just needs this attention badly... What a sad and miserable way to exist, courting the attention of strangers who you think are fans.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by Samuels90: 11:41am On Dec 14, 2019
This girl knows how to gain attention, good for her. cool
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by wasiudvd(m): 11:42am On Dec 14, 2019
Who put this on FP?
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by spencekat(m): 11:43am On Dec 14, 2019
Ekakamba:
grin tongue
Big mother!
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by kamokleen: 11:44am On Dec 14, 2019
Congratulations Ma!
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by DerickCO(m): 11:44am On Dec 14, 2019
Stupid girl
Senseless girl
Mumu girl
Aboki girl
Shit girl
Everything girl
What if I call her Stupid Girl?
This time the 'g' is capital letter
And her parents are pastors
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by Neoteny(m): 11:44am On Dec 14, 2019
Forced notoriety

It's working for Tonto so she's hoping it'll work for her too...
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by Brightgem(f): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2019
Exhibiting endless stupidity. But we don't blame you. Stupidity sells, and stupid people have an audience too.

Anyways. Dear job seeking youths. Read this below.

So you need a job, you've been trying, you've been applying, you don't have the years of experience, you have never gotten called for an interview, yet you have put out so much applications.

Everyone talks about being an entrepreneur and starting a business, but is everyone good at this?

Did we go through all that school and spend all those years, only to come out and still struggle to start a business?

what are some tips and tricks that could help you be a more efficient job searcher who begins to get results?

Join this class to learn from someone with more than 7 years experience of job searching tips and tricks and actually working at different jobs.

This class is worth a lot more than 1k, its worth 5k, 80k, 200k or even 400k. Yes! Depending on the job you land on the long run, because you armed yourself with the right information to place you at an advantage.

But hey, you don't have to decide right away. Use the link below to join the group and get your curiosity up, It promises to be worth your while.

https:///IJiI7YorLVM3YotWgH2vls?fbclid=IwAR2xHkak3wFgpLb-49Cyjq6xp1DU1J7ozEboxyWiRnOFiRp_kztiCn5xZfo

2020 is here! Don't dull join the JOB HUNT LIKE A PRO IN 2020 class now. You'll find interesting stories too and things you never thought were connected to job hunting.

See you in class.

Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by Enemyofpeace: 11:45am On Dec 14, 2019
Child abuse! dominique please call 911
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by CUPIDsparrow(m): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2019
This gurl to dey smoke expired wee
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by Ekakamba: 11:45am On Dec 14, 2019
spencekat:
Big mother!
Yes eyen. Actually it's etekamba. grin tongue
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by Jman06(m): 11:46am On Dec 14, 2019
Just tell us you have a gigolo, we'll understand!
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by digitalman2811(m): 11:46am On Dec 14, 2019
What will happen,if this boy becomes older,more serious and less fun? hmmmmmm,this means she will dump him and look for a boy 20 years younger.in this life Sha.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by chiefolododo(m): 11:46am On Dec 14, 2019
Richdad50:
May you never birth a child in the likes of Etinosa. Not a good thing. They bring dishonor to their Fathers and shame to mothers.

I rarely comment on her because it is of no use. She chose her path but it is certainly one that is likely not going to end well.

Richdad

Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by drskyfly007(m): 11:46am On Dec 14, 2019
This one is trying all her best to trend...chai
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by spencekat(m): 11:46am On Dec 14, 2019
Ekakamba:

Yes eyen. Actually it's etekamba. grin tongue
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) / Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.