Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There (86329 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Receives New Mercedes Benz As Gift In Dubai / Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by Zooposki(f): 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2019
Send him to me, let me test and confirm.

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by poweredcom(m): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
One word for etinosa
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by OgaBuhari: 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2019
Benin girls are always immoral.and so loose. they are the ones giving Edo state a bad image
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by Nwaonyishi69: 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2019
A combo of weeds and powdery stuffs speaking through her mouth after tingles turned to punches in her head. Sorry and pity for the parents and community that gave birth to and suffered to nurture this misfired sperm, called woman.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by Gee64: 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2019
Dirty talk.
She's high on weeds again!
Anyway, get your FREE DRAWS AND POOLS SYSTEMS using the link on my signature below and be glad you did!
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by Basic123: 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
Charleys:
How did she turn into a social media influencer?

Stupid bloggers!!
I believe you will be one of those people who is against regulation of social media.

the only reason why I support regulation of social media is because of the STUPID BLOGGERS
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by beexy: 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
Who asked?

Do u have any Samsung(s6,s7,s8 etc)with blank screen prob or any screen wahala? Let fix u a screen with as low as 9k!
payment after screen is fixed!
Order for urs now!
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by abbey621(m): 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
Basic123:

I believe you will be one of those people who is against regulation of social media.

the only reason why I support regulation of social media is because of the STUPID BLOGGERS

You support it until you or someone you care about makes an ordinary joke about another person's appearance or religion then GBAM.....10 YEARS IN JAIL OR WORSE!
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by Basic123: 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2019
abbey621:

You support it until you or someone you care about makes an ordinary joke about another person's appearance or religion then GBAM.....10 YEARS IN JAIL OR WORSE!
Is that the reason why you want to throw the baby away with the birth water?

blogger activities must be regulated!
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by abbey621(m): 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2019
Basic123:

Is that the reason why you want to throw the baby away with the birth water?

blogger activities must be regulated!

If it is not regulated in more advanced countries like the USA or the UK, what makes you think it must be regulated in Nigeria? We already have laws against libel or falsely accusing someone. We already have laws against verbal and physical abuse. What regulation are you asking for again? Is this really about regulation or making sure people stay uninformed?
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
And it made FP

What the fvck is this
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by Antoeni(m): 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2019
This Mumu just dey disgrace Benin People
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by captianfreeman(m): 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2019
Wetin be huge down there?
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by Basic123: 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2019
abbey621:

If it is not regulated in more advanced countries like the USA or the UK, what makes you think it must be regulated in Nigeria? We already have laws against libel or falsely accusing someone. We already have laws against verbal and physical abuse. What regulation are you asking for again? Is this really about regulation or making sure people stay uninformed?
Not everything British or American is good or the best
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by abbey621(m): 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2019
Basic123:

Not everything British or American is good or the best

tragic!
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by Lenient001: 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
Her name be like "ETI Ọ̀SA".. Lol
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by jahsharon: 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
ABCthingx:
There are thousands of other pastors children that are not like that you won't see them

I see them and I salute their parents. Bishop Oyedepo:s two sons are Pastors and are running the family business, I salute them for this and for the untrained daughter, I blame her and the parents.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by LotusFan: 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
Richdad50:
May you never birth a child in the likes of Etinosa. Not a good thing. They bring dishonor to their Fathers and shame to mothers. A good child soothes the bones of aged parents and bring gladness to the heart.

I rarely comment on her because it is of no use. She chose her path but it is certainly one that is likely not going to end well.

Richdad

Don’t be so quick to judge she could turn around tomorrow and even become a First Lady a la Melania Trump where there is life there is hope.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by pacespot(m): 6:44am On Dec 15, 2019
Some ladies are naturally attracted to younger boys to cover up for their insecurities.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by seangy4konji: 8:29am On Dec 15, 2019
Very senseless lady.

Seeking useless attention up and down.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by johnad3(m): 10:52am On Dec 15, 2019
I really appreciates any lady who takes a bold step to come to public and appreciates her man 5G it shows she has recognise that gift God has given to her man, hmmm i like that
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by johnad3(m): 10:54am On Dec 15, 2019
Wetin be disgrace there? appreciates the gift your spouse has

Antoeni:
This Mumu just dey disgrace Benin People
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by johnad3(m): 10:56am On Dec 15, 2019
You like it hmmm stop pretending or do you want to tell us you ve never spying on your boyfriend own?

StacyO:
And it made FP

What the fvck is this
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by johnad3(m): 10:58am On Dec 15, 2019
hmmmmmmm, na lie, i love benin ladies. they are natural

OgaBuhari:
Benin girls are always immoral.and so loose.
they are the ones giving Edo state a bad image
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by OgaBuhari: 11:06am On Dec 15, 2019
johnad3:
hmmmmmmm, na lie, i love benin ladies. they are natural

stay away from them if you love your life.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by SHOCK7(m): 11:33am On Dec 15, 2019
Richdad50:
May you never birth a child in the likes of Etinosa. Not a good thing. They bring dishonor to their Fathers and shame to mothers. A good child soothes the bones of aged parents and bring gladness to the heart.

I rarely comment on her because it is of no use. She chose her path but it is certainly one that is likely not going to end well.

Richdad
what is your beef against her?
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by SHOCK7(m): 11:38am On Dec 15, 2019
StacyO:
And it made FP

What the fvck is this
hello Stacy, u kinda cute
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by maxzzo1(m): 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
U no go stop ganger
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by Mryacks: 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
Richdad50:

Richdad

Word!
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by Thunday1005(m): 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2019
Is this not this same etinosa dat went nude on mc galaxy on Instagram
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by zenit2019: 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
One Night Stand is an original romantic comedy from the stable of OKIKE TV, an Okike Media Production directed by UCHE AGBO. It follows the story of two ladies who had a bait that one could do a one night stand without being laid even though she follows the man home. Find out how it ended.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTRZXK9DvZA
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by johnad3(m): 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
and if i dont stay away, what will happens?

OgaBuhari:
stay away from them if you love your life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) / Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him / Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.