Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,608 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There (86333 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Receives New Mercedes Benz As Gift In Dubai / Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by johnad3(m): 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
All of you ya mind re dirty bcus someone said hes huge down there and you started condeming him like that and what most of you are doing are worsen than that. I gave kudos to the lady who appreciate huge thing down there. #hugethingdownthere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) / Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said / Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.