Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There (86342 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Receives New Mercedes Benz As Gift In Dubai / Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by defxon(m): 11:48am On Dec 14, 2019
Good for you
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by toprealman: 11:49am On Dec 14, 2019
Just to justify your stupidity Abi?
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by Dinho20(m): 11:49am On Dec 14, 2019
IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL

A MAN IS ENTITLED TO MARRY ANY WOMAN OF HIS CHOICE NOMATTER THE AGE

A GUY OF 20 YEARS OLD CAN MARRY A LADY WHO IS 40 YEARS, AND THE LADY WILL RESPECT HIM, COOK FOR HIM, WASH HIS CLOTHES, AND ALSO GREET HIM FIRST THING IN THE MORNING.

A WOMAN DOES NOT SENIOR A MAN WHEN IT COMES TO MARRIAGE, WHEN YOU ARE READY TO MARRY, AGE IS KEPT ASIDE, YOU MUST RESPECT YOUR HUSBAND AS THE HEAD OF THE FAMILY.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by Nelsonfranklin4: 11:58am On Dec 14, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by Harrynight(m): 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2019
Anything to trend
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by IDFWU(m): 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
I’m only interested in the numbers here. I dunno how old this Etinosa girl is, but she definitely doesn’t look 30 and above. Therefore, if Etinosa is less than 28, that means she’s having sex with an underage angry and by law is a punishable offense, be it consented by the underage or not lipsrsealed

Anyone seeing this too or it’s just me
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by Wettoid123: 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2019
u just want to be know by all means nobody recognise u etinosa hide ur face u shameless brat
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by excel101(m): 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
Who cares about who you love, and how big he is down there. I beg jare, people just want to be noticed.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by farem: 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2019
I think, the topic should read:

My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There but tiny and miniscule up THERE -
Etinosa Idemudia:
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by Nairaboi(m): 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2019
Las Las this girl go run naked for street one day
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by buzorcharles(m): 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2019
WHO CARES? BUCKET HOLE
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by ekevwe(m): 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
How person go dey carry empty head waka without small sense. Tufia

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by xcelentattitude(m): 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
Eti-ósà (edge of the sea)

Sé òmò lé lé yi shá ábi marine spirit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by Adrian98(m): 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2019
Always in the news for nonsense. I Wish I could kill her. God please forgive me
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
I don't give a fvck.
Check d next door
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by ABCthingx: 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
jahsharon:
Her parents are Pastors, so she said. Did you read that part? Pastors' children constituting nuisances all over the place.

The other time is was one of Bishop Oyedepo's daughters showing signs of drug abuse by performing 'miracle' on the internet.

Next it was one of our Daddy G.O. sons saying nonsense on the internet.

Most recently, it was one of Pastors' daughter at Babcock University fuccking, sucking dicck and drinking sperm like ice cream.

Yet, these people want us to believe they are God's assistants.
There are thousands of other pastors children that are not like that you won't see them
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by sexiestharam(f): 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2019
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by maklelemakukula(m): 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2019
donbachi:
While u are empty up there.
LMAO grin
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by aristocratic5(m): 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
Who cares
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
MrSix:
Who's this one?
Ewu Zambia.
Zambia goat.

Do you need a US used laptop? (Pay on delivery)
Are you in Lagos or Abuja? Or have someone in either locations?

If so, chat me up.
Contact in my signature
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by BilltheDON(m): 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
Good one

Contact us for your fabrics
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by enomakos(m): 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2019
who is this one?
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by Olugbenga1234: 1:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
I don't know if I'm the stale one. But most of these so called celebrities. I've never heard of them
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by onyxo76(m): 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2019
how does your boyfriend being huge down there help my life in anyway? when other ladies snatch him from you, you go begin lament pass prophet Jeremiah for bible

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2019
Somebody need to seize this girl phone.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by LoveToRead: 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2019
When it comes to real love, age difference does not matter.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by slowice(m): 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
Edo girls.... Loud sex addicts
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2019
This is the last thread with Etinosa's name on it that I'll open
Re: Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There by shogsman(m): 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2019
In a Muslim country, they'd have beheaded her by now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said / See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) / Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.