Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die (59552 Views)

Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria / Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 16, 2019
Ibime:

Great use of examples from the Bible here. You are well versed in the word. Thanks for sharing.

@bolded Sir!

I'm just a fellow believer like you, anyone can do better with the help of God's holy spirit (the spirit of Truth)

However you're welcome in Jesus mighty name! smiley
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 16, 2019
Cti28:
God bless you, you nailed it. It is so pathetic how gullible Christians have become -
so pathetic.

Hmmmmmmmmm God bless you too Sir!

Checking my post now, i saw 223 likes and 14 shares! undecided

I never knew my comment could stir up so much controversy, uplifting of souls as well as becoming a cause for stumbling for others! Matthew 11:6 smiley

I wonder how many dislikes would have come upon my post if the forum allows for it!

But whether the man say "I will" or not, contributions made by congregants should be spent according to the needs of the congregation.

A gigantic auditorium (for religious purpose) as big as the largest city in west Africa in a country like Nigeria where 80%% of the populace are jobless/underpaid is unwarranted!

The need of congregants should be considered first before any other thing. That's how the first century Christians thinks! Act 4:35

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
Meeyankee:

Because of yansh and breast,look at the way you are following stacyO upanda begging her with your number.. somebody you didn't know you want to discuss relationship matters.no worry one day you will discuss relationship matters with a ghost.

Free the guy Mee
I just love his courage and boldness.
He knows what he wants and he is going for it. I don't see guys the way you guys see yourselves.
Its either I accept or deny. Nairaland males,are they worth it??
Not everyone is the same,I know.

YOLO
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
StacyO:

Free the guy Mee
I just love his courage and boldness.
He knows what he wants and he is going for it. I don't see guys the way you guys see yourselves.
Its either I accept or deny. Nairaland males,are they worth it??
Not everyone is the same,I know.

YOLO
Not that serious tho,just playing around with the guy cheers.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
Meeyankee:

Not that serious tho,just playing around with the guy cheers.
With which wine?
I don't see any glass on my table......
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
StacyO:

With which wine?

Lol
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
StacyO:

With which wine?
Don't worry,class full of wine and honey will soon enter your table.. the waitress is on his way just be patient.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by MOVIC6: 6:13am On Dec 17, 2019
larryking540:

Wen I stepped into UAE the first couple of months ,I wasn't happy ,I was like why can't our country be like this ,till date I have no answer neither was an answer given to me
good luck bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them / Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me / Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.