Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die (59532 Views)

Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria / Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Amudeneogu: 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2019
DON'T BUILD CHURCH SIR BUT BUILD SOULS MANY SOULS ARE PERISHING AND NEED SOMEBODY LIKE YOU TO BUILD THEM UP.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2019
Penisman:

It's lake
You're seriously not serious
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
Smilebukkieman:
it is sea ���
Sea ko,river Niger ni
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2019
Beosten:

It's rain.

Salt water or fresh water?
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2019
abbatoir:

It's hoe grin
What's hoe?
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
Conceptman:
red Sea ko, Jordan ni cheesy
Bro concept ya eating my mb.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Reucy(f): 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
Most churches now are much concerned on the monumental set up, rather than the spirituality of it's members. Issorite

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Ziliancity: 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
the carnal minded man will not understand this vision. be save, santify and be baptized by the holy spirit and fire, only then heaven is secure.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
How fo you know a fake Pastor? In your generation, has anyone EVER do thing great for God. Hear me today, if you like critice me. I speak to your life a man under the anointing of God. Curse will be your portion, everthing you lay your hands on is cursed. May you die untimely because of this. Hear this very well, whereever you go, you curse. Next time, you keep your mouth shut.
Maximus69:

The flaws in Baba's statement is simple and easy to point out, but Churchgoers have been blinded by credulity so it can't be that easy for people without the knowledge of God to figure out that the man is FAKE!

Note the word "I will"

Take note of the person who said something similar in ancient times! Well his name is David (second Israelite's King). This man wanted to build a house for God but the idea was rejected because David has "too much blood in his hands"

So David passed on the task to his son Solomon who later built a marvelous temple for God in Jerusalem.

Now let's look critically into the issue. David and Solomon were Kings having authority over the resources of their nation that's why they could divert such huge material resources to such a gigantic project.

If we're to look at this Baba talking, he claims to be a Christian and according to the Bible no single individual amongst Christians ever embarked on such a project (to build a house for God).

Christians in the first century come together and materials were gathered from the purses of each member (as they're able to spare) and they spend each dime on what's necessary. Because whatever they do is to the glory of God, so none of them could say "I will do this" since the money belongs to the church and NOT any individual!

With this statement Baba has exposed himself as the alpha and omega of all the contributions those Churchgoers under him brings in!

Even Jesus Christ has no such say on what was given to his group, rather he allowed the cash to be in the hand of one of his followers. And when they were in dare need pay for something really serious Jesus asked them to go and use the money they find IN A FISH, why?

Because he is not in charge of whatever is in the treasury, it belongs to the group to decide what to do or how to spend it! undecided

Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by ezeanyafelix213: 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2019
But he told us that he would go very soon! Even I thought by now he must have gone! This is almost four years he made the revelation. Sometimes I wonder if prophecy is like trial and error!

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by ezeanyafelix213: 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
But he told us last time that he would go very soon! Even I thought by now he must have gone! This is almost four years he made the revelation. Sometimes I wonder if prophecy is like trial and error!

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by mutvy: 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
What will be produced in such a big church? Lies, noises, fake miracles, deceit, fraud etc... Africans and backwardness.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by sageer1706(m): 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
snowblaq:

Yes, God can inform you before He takes your life, if he feels like... 2 Kings 20:1
Oga I don't do innovative bibles
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Conceptman: 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
StacyO:

Bro concept ya eating my mb.
grin

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by vik110(m): 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
No problem till then
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by bizzibodi(m): 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
The emphasis shld b huge no of his members he is going to take to heaven not building "Tower of Babel" in ibadan....the temple Solomon ambitiously spent huge israel's resources on where is it today?
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by bizzibodi(m): 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
No be PEA the man whey dey sit-down with God eat Amala with gbegiri frm d same plate? grin grin
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by MSesan: 4:20am On Dec 16, 2019
So you can earn more money as much as Nigeria. Shior
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by MOVIC6: 6:20am On Dec 16, 2019
larryking540:

Exactly ,na bad tin if he set up a car manufacturing company or generator since the government are not serious ,
we are in bondage here, mind body and soul
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by larryking540: 6:32am On Dec 16, 2019
MOVIC6:

we are in bondage here, mind body and soul

Wen I stepped into UAE the first couple of months ,I wasn't happy ,I was like why can't our country be like this ,till date I have no answer neither was an answer given to me

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 16, 2019
PrinceMajestic:
stacey pls reply my mail or contact me 08077080413, i have always wishd to date a gal calld "stacy" and they re too hard to find, only drake date too many "stacy" girls in US now i found my nigerian "stacy" pls just text me or call let discuss into serious relatnshp. Pls stacy
Because of yansh and breast,look at the way you are following stacyO upanda begging her with your number.. somebody you didn't know you want to discuss relationship matters.no worry one day you will discuss relationship matters with a ghost.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by PrinceMajestic: 7:09am On Dec 16, 2019
Meeyankee:

Because of yansh and breast,look at the way you are following stacyO upanda begging her with your number.. somebody you didn't know you want to discuss relationship matters.no worry one day you will discuss relationship matters with a ghost.
fvck u jealous retarded mofoka
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 16, 2019
[quote author=PrinceMajestic post=84947649]fvck u jealous retarded mofoka[/quotes

Jealous? Talk another thing.I was only embarrassed they way you follow stancyO around nairaland with your phone number, no atom of self respect.sorry bro if you dey vex say I correct you.i never knew my advice will hurt you.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by arceem(m): 8:43am On Dec 16, 2019
Churches has bought almost all the warehouses and industries in the country
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by joshuaprice153: 9:24am On Dec 16, 2019
I was frankly surprised at the writing style and the amount of info presented in this post. Are you interested to accept a guest blogging gig for a blog with the same niche topics that you deal with? Please let me know. power washing
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 16, 2019
How fo you know a fake Pastor? In your generation, has anyone EVER do thing great for God. Hear me today, if you like critice me. I speak to your life a man under the anointing of God. Curse will be your portion, everthing you lay your hands on is cursed. May you die untimely because of this. Hear this very well, whereever you go, you curse. Next time, you keep your mouth shut.

Wow! All curses without any fear for God's word!
You can't even face the facts by refuting my post with quotations from God's word!

Hmmmmmmmmm Jesus said "BY THEIR FRUIT" Matthew 7:15

So this is enough evidence to prove what i posted, can you now see that your baba is FAKE? cheesy

If Jesus admonished his own followers to keep praying for those who criticise them {Matthew 5:43-44} and Pharisees were to insult, curse, persecute and even kill their own opposers! Act 24:5-6

This your post is enough to exhibit the spirit in your religious leaders like this your baba! Of course i can't imagine how murderous you'll be if you can lay your hands in me! John 8:44

For your information, Jesus gave us confidence to match {speak the TRUTH) on serpents like you {Luke 10:19} because your venom(curses) is futile before God's children! Isaiah 54:17

So i'll pray for you. May the PEACE from our God come upon you because you've been blinded to think you're following Jesus when actually he doesn't know you! Luke 6:28,29

May the heavenly father forgive you because you don't know what you're doing! Luke 23:34 compared to Act 7:60

God bless you! smiley
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Stevo35: 9:25am On Dec 16, 2019
I can't wait to see that.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by PrinceMajestic: 9:42am On Dec 16, 2019
[quote author=Meeyankee post=84949667][/quote]mind ur business, i am nt ur gay jesus fan.
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 16, 2019
Naijaarchive:

God will bless you....

Amen in Jesus mighty name!

And may you receive DOUBLE of what your heart measured out to me in Jesus mighty name Amen! Matthew 7:12
Re: Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 16, 2019
Kingstanding:
. I don't have much to say,but I will pray for you, it shall be well with you and your family, you will never lack good things for the rest of your life and Almighty God will bless you and your family with long life in good health and prosperity. 98% of so called Christian did not understand the Holy Book, they do follow follow. They believe in the words of their pastors than in the word of Our Lord Jesus Christ. The Bible says my people perish because they lack wisdom and understanding. Happy Sunday

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! smiley

All these blessings simply for what God's holy spirit helped me to figure out? undecided

Please Sir it's not by my own understanding that i got all that, if not for God's holy spirit i too will be blinded by their influence and high rank in religious titles!

However to your prayers i'll say "Amen in Jesus mighty name, and may the true God measure to you double of all that you wish for me!"

God bless you Sir! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" / Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) / Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.