Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

FG Tells Togo, Benin, Niger To Pay Electricity Bills - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Tells Togo, Benin, Niger To Pay Electricity Bills (42586 Views)

Togo, Benin, Niger Owe Nigeria 30 Billion Naira For Electricity / IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics / Border Closure: Benin, Niger Economies Under Pressure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Tells Togo, Benin, Niger To Pay Electricity Bills by GENEGIRIA: 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
I don’t feed people’s ignorance and MUMUism grin
Area4Area:
Give us link to when Ghana paid up, no need for epistles
Re: FG Tells Togo, Benin, Niger To Pay Electricity Bills by Area4Area: 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
GENEGIRIA:

I don’t feed people’s ignorance and MUMUism grin
Let's agree you have no link to that, a link to your super growing economy in Q1, Q2, Q3 2019 and you can't provide any.
I understand anyway
Re: FG Tells Togo, Benin, Niger To Pay Electricity Bills by GENEGIRIA: 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2019
Whatever? Ghana is doing fine. You should be more interested in your generator powered economy, which is spreading poverty faster than usain bolt grin you are too ashamed to mention your GDP growth rate grin ; Anyway, Buhari doesn’t give a fvck. He is busy watching cartoons on tv and picking his teeth grin grin

Area4Area:
Let's agree you have no link to that, a link to your super growing economy in Q1, Q2, Q3 2019 and you can't provide any.
I understand anyway
Re: FG Tells Togo, Benin, Niger To Pay Electricity Bills by Area4Area: 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
Whatever? Ghana is doing fine. You should be more interested in your generator powered economy, which is spreading poverty faster than usain bolt grin you are too ashamed to mention your GDP growth rate grin ; Anyway, Buhari doesn’t give a fvck. He is busy watching cartoons on tv and picking his teeth grin grin

A generator based industrial base that is more industrialized than yours that enjoys 24/7 electricity. Who your 24/7 EPP?
Give me links I requested for, you think you can come to an online public forum and start peddling lies and throwing figures. Give us those links and stop complaining
Re: FG Tells Togo, Benin, Niger To Pay Electricity Bills by GENEGIRIA: 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
More “industrialized?”:hope you understand the meaning of the word industrialized? Nigeria that imports everything, including toothpicks, is talking about “industrialized “. Oponu grin

Area4Area:
A generator based industrial base that is more industrialized than yours that enjoys 24/7 electricity. Who your 24/7 EPP?
Give me links I requested for, you think you can come to an online public forum and start peddling lies and throwing figures. Give us those links and stop complaining
Re: FG Tells Togo, Benin, Niger To Pay Electricity Bills by DedeNkem: 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
Only a mentally challenged m*oron would sell food to outsiders when he/she doesn't have enough food at home!

Nigerian "leaders" are sick, very corrupt and incompetent! How could this be happening and there's no massive protest in the country?!

Nigerians are used to corruption and think is a legitimate part of the culture!
Re: FG Tells Togo, Benin, Niger To Pay Electricity Bills by Area4Area: 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
More “industrialized?”:hope you understand the meaning of the word industrialized? Nigeria that imports everything, including toothpicks, is talking about “industrialized “. Oponu grin

If you dare go insulting again ...........
Re: FG Tells Togo, Benin, Niger To Pay Electricity Bills by leomarz007: 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Yet we Nigerians that are willing to pay are left without electricity,
pls someone should enlighten
1. on how to go about outrageous electricity bills sent monthly
2. if nepa officially dictates the amount that is ok to be paid for bills charges. in port Harcourt we pay 5k monthly in d office as bill charges for a residential building without ac. and I came back and was told they said we are to be paying 10k(additional 5k) as the 5k is small according to the staffs on patrol. I need advice...
Re: FG Tells Togo, Benin, Niger To Pay Electricity Bills by urahara(m): 10:19am On Jan 02, 2020
niaralandtopuser:
i think most of US debts are intra government debt or bonds sold to their public and investors . only a fraction of the debt came from foreign government and this debt are in form of bonds

You are right.
Re: FG Tells Togo, Benin, Niger To Pay Electricity Bills by bigpicture001: 10:32am On Jan 02, 2020
......this is a very bad move by the FG.

The river Niger is the primary source of oyr energy nd if Niger gets a china loan nd construct a dam. Den the water will cease to flow in Nigeria then darkness will loom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fateema Ganduje And Ajibola Ajimobi Are A Non-virtuous Couple – Kwankwaso / Buhari, Army Silent As US Exposes ISIS, Al-Qaeda Plans To Penetrate The South / Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.